Why don’t they just give these characters their own unique names and identities?

Why don’t they just give these characters their own unique names and identities?

Attached: 9E21FA29-72AD-4322-BA83-978EAF46AB7C.jpg (1330x1288, 865.76K)

The white man's identity is much more valuable.

because FUCK YOU WHITEY

>ruins thor
>ruins both falcon and captain america
lmao.

because this is the same stuff they do in the comics. every hero has had like 5 different people adopt the mantle at various points, before inevitably rebooting back to the same original guy but sometimes edgier. western comics are lazy and have been using the same cast for like 60 years. gaijin cannot compete with manga

People who are upset about this are just as pathetic and cringe as the people praising it. Imagine caring that much about capeshit

>thor is a title

Because deep down everyone wishes they were a white man.

lol no fucking way Lady Thor gets a standalone film without the actual Thor being in it too. And probably about a dozen other characters. Natalie Portman has always been a shitty JAP actress.

She can be Lady Thor

"Point Break"

Will people who get mad about this stuff ever learn? it's a two-fer
>pro-woke love it and praise it, spreading awareness of the product
>anti-woke hate it and post about it bitterly trying to, dissuade public opinion or just vent, spreading awareness of the product

I don’t care about Falcon as Captain America because no one really buys it. Just like Superman is Clark Kent, Captain America is Steve Rogers. The issue is the costume. I respect that they tried to go comic accurate but it just looks shitty. The costume is baggy and ill-fitting. Head socks never look good in live action.

>Why don’t they just give these characters their own unique names and identities?
Because they would be shit on and ultimately forgotten if they went that route and they know that. The only way they can get their screentime is if they steal the names and identities of beloved characters.

Umm excuse me his name is Thor.

Attached: avengers-endgame-captain-america-thor-hammer.jpg (1280x718, 85.57K)

they couldn't carry the comics, does the MCU think they can do better in live action?

>one guy rolls his eyes at the idea
>thousands of twitter fags have been fantasising about this moment of 'injustice' and jump at the chance to posture

Oh good, they're shoe-horning the woke shit into the movies now. Just a matter of time until it all crumbles.

Attached: letitburn.gif (500x221, 980.87K)

underrated

The truth of the matter is, you and other anons wouldn't care if the torches were passed down to white men. For example, Batman Beyond. You wouldn't say that the hypothetical new white guys don't have unique names and identities.

And that's why all of your criticism falls flat. Argue as much as you want about it being "forced". You're right. It is forced. But at the same time, we have decades of history where white guys replacing other white guys, and no one gave a shit. You only care now when it's blacks and women.

and then
>pro-woke dont go to see it because they do not actually waste money on product or have any affinity for the brand theyre trying to turn into a platform
>anti-woke dont see it because they have no reason to

??????????????????????????????? Where's the money coming from?

suck a nigger dick fag

>shitty JAP actress
She's not japanese, she's israeli

She's Whor
He's Dindu Nuffin

Marketing

>now

>She's Thor™
>He's Captain America™

For context Thor got horny from battle and needed to make out with Sam Wilson.

Attached: 2033A605-87EC-402D-B946-EE6BF24D6C44.jpg (615x615, 175.48K)

is that natty portman? she got fucking swole

They also used to make copy cat heroes and give them unique names but similar powers, but apparently that isn't on the nose enough for normie man-baby audience they have now. Like it's Flash and Jesse Quick or Ultron and Jocasta, or ant-man and wasp. Not The Flash and the flash, or Ultron and ultron or ant-man and ant-man (who's actually a woman)

I like sam.

shounen pretty much follows the same stupid tropes you dork

Her name is Whor, dumb Twittard.

She-Man and Black America.

of course the mcu would adapt the woke recent wokeshit from the comics that only sôifags and dangerhairs likes

Because this is an adaption of a specific run. There was a Chinese Hulk and a Black Woman Iron Man, too. And Wolverine fake died so X-23 had to be Wolverine for awhile.

>Thor
Jane won’t even be in another movie after this. Her character dies at the end of the film apparently. It’s basically a road trip movie with Thor and Jane and at the end he realizes he has to let her go.

>Iron Man's expressionless faceplate
kek

ah, jewish comic books...

That's not their only kiss.

Weebs always won! Rejoice

Disney thinks the people only give a shit about the costume

MCU jane thor will probably better than the comics(low bar there tho)

Attached: jane thor.jpg (1332x2048, 375.32K)

No. They follow their own braindead tropes.

>The white man's identity is much more valuable

this. it's an inferiority complex to try and co-op everything Caucasian and turn it into orc trash. then there will be nothing beautiful left in the world

He means her JAV videos.

Ah yes I remember the arc where Naruto became the One Piece

jewish american princess

Blacks can only steal

buck breaking

Attached: 1649900470392m.jpg (825x1024, 74.05K)

*AHEM* *Talks a little louder*
She's Thor.
He's Captain America.

>Where's the money coming from?
Larry has your back

is this fucking real?

I already went through this dumb shit with the comics years ago. These people don't actually care. They just want you to be mad

>They also used to make copy cat heroes and give them unique names but similar powers
That's like 80% of Marvel's roster

>Be Scandinavian
>Love reading Norse mythology comic books
>Marvel is introducing a female Norse god!
>I wonder which Norse goddess they're going to pick
>It's Thor

Attached: 1644219193535.gif (500x228, 1.95M)

I hate capeshit so much its unreal. Death to America

Why would you get excited for Jews commodifying your history?

Marvel been fucking with Norse Mythology since day one

>Why don’t they just give these characters their own unique names and identities?

That's not (((their))) goal. It's to destroy everything white straight males enjoy!!!FACT!!!

Ever single superhero or villain that anyone gives a shit about was created before 1999, and most of them were created before 1970. The only people reading comics anymore are just nostalgic for the past so new characters hardly ever stick.

>I already went through this dumb shit with the comics years ago. These people don't actually care. They just want you to be mad

Exactly. It's just an excuse for mostly white whores, niggers and faggots to call us sexist, racist and homophobic with absolutely zero reason too.....!!!FACT!!! :)

its not about the money, its about scoring a good ESG rating :3

She's not Thor. Thor is the name of a person not his fucking moniker. Captain America is just a product though so that's correct. She is just Jane Foster with Thors powers. That's it. Stupid retarded twitter cunts die

Lmao ahahaha what the fuck muricans, dont you have no dignity at all and pray on your funny books or smt?! How the fuck is thor a woman now and why captain america is a black guy lmao?

Here are the facts. Not my marvel, not getting my money.

Attached: _102202743_8f7e7c79-bfba-4243-b9dc-25ff32e40726.jpg (976x549, 85.94K)

Ok so in the comics Thor lost his name when Mjolnir abandoned him. He then took up the name Odinson as he wielded Stormbreaker while Jane took the Thor name as a title. It was stupid but at least there’s a kind of logic to it.
In the movies he’s still called Thor by everyone even after losing the hammer. Now that Jane has randomly showed up is she just gonna be like “lol your name’s not Thor anymore”? That makes no sense.

Yeah, I wonder why...

>Be Scandinavian
>Love reading Norse mythology, decide to check out the Marvel stuff
>Thor is a blond guy that speaks like Shakespeare and he's got electricity powers instead of being known for his strength, and he's wielding a weird-looking square hammer with a really long handle that'd be incredibly easy to hold onto without his famed gloves

Attached: Incredulous Warrior.jpg (348x360, 85.85K)

It's just marvel shit and if you care, you're a troon and a basedboy.

because studios are desperate to do something “ground breaking” to be the next big thing

It doesnt make sense period, its beyond retarded. You telling me that thor, the norse god, wasnt thor in the comics for some time? What the actual fuck

Well Americans do worship black people...