They took dinosaurs away from us

They took dinosaurs away from us

Attached: FQXdsASWUAEOlQ5.jpg (1061x1197, 191.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PQzuW7w1dVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they
>us
Who?

LMAO Republicans don't even believe in dinosaurs so what the fuck do they care.

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRIGGIN DINOSAURS GAY

Attached: 1636263028766.jpg (1400x1050, 116.22K)

can't wait for attenborough to die so I can piss on his grave

where are the feathers?

Teach the controversy.

Attached: 68BD1F6A-EB12-41EC-8697-662170E3B213.jpg (600x418, 92.56K)

how can dinosaur be woke or non-woke? what the hell is this?

Attached: pepe_bighead.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

they gay now?

Dinosaurs do not exist lmao

Skeleton has never been found

Dinosaur bones have never been "discovered" by any real estate developer, oil driller, or anyone that was not a charlatan from the 1800s or an "palaeontologist". Dinosaur bones have never been "found" outside of North America. WHY? Because THEY DO NOT EXIST.

They had a show on nbc

Stupid sensationalist title. He just wants to show that the T rex wasn't just a killing machine

Can they fuck off with the feather shit

T-Rex apparently being nothing more than a scavenger isnt new, but put "woke" in the title and people will watch it just to be angry.

I always wanted Bill Watterson to make a full book with a dinosaur war

haha exactly

youtu.be/PQzuW7w1dVs

Why do these alt right mongs use their woke buzzword in every sentence now? Do they still find it funny?

DINO DNA

Attached: sample_5400cbc4b4bfbf5408fc169bb937128c0eefd0a3.jpg (850x836, 109.68K)

The rightoid brain only has room for one unfunny joke at a time. So they just parrot the same thing over and over until something new comes along.

>attack helicopter
>woke
>ywnvaw

And so on

The low IQ and emotional left cling to their perpetual culture war.

You will never be a woke attack helicopter

>spams chud and Trump Lost in every other thread
Yeah you’re really the pinnacles of humor here

dilate tranny

Yea Forums is alt right and pol

That 'nothing but a scavenger' shit has been discredited.

Attached: drink.gif (400x267, 1.84M)

>tfw the T-Rex hears the Stegosaurus did a racism

Quick reminder that there is 0 (ZERO) proof that T-Rex had feathers and multiple pieces of irrefutable proof supporting that they didn't. Most of the shit presented here is unfounded Jewish popsci nonsense.

Attached: 1647231106712.jpg (1920x953, 230.62K)

(((You know who.)))

the crows and gulls are nicer than these guys

i don't get it. how it's soft when they show t-rex fucking eating baby t-rexxes.
how much more evil can dinosaur get

what reason would jews have to depict dinosaurs as having feathers??? what would they gain???

Ravens are a lot more advanced than humans in many ways.

JUST

Attached: for science.jpg (1920x1080, 391.41K)

Someone needs to make a Tyrannosoirus Rex.

>softer 'woke' version of the T-Rex
What the fuck does this even mean?

(((they)))

Americanism

WE JUST STAY WINNING SPINOCHADS

>Sir Attenborough's BBC show
>Americanism
rent free

Attached: 1649587704586.png (280x598, 65.18K)

we're not talking about the show here retard

TRANNYSAURUS REX.

For millions of years this predator stalked the jungle. It scavenged on the tears of younger cis dinosaurs and stomped on the eggs of other happy well adjusted dinosaur families out of a jealous rage. Sadly it saw itself in the reflection of a lake while trying to catch fish and threw itself into an active volcano. Archaeologists have determined the gender of the fossil by its bone structure.

Attached: 1649468007970.png (1001x748, 595.63K)

You wouldn't understand.

Attached: 1649157009220.jpg (750x797, 237.84K)

This is BASED and so is Attenborough. He is a chad and I met him at a museum tour once as a lad. He took me to a special room and buggered me bum with fingers tongue and willie an now I’m gay and love to go get buggered at bars and gang bang. Me moon crater gape wider than a fried on on me English breakfast and bois know where the sausage and beans is going….ya in me mouth and ass.

That's extremely common, actually. Most animals will eat either their own or someone else's children at a moment's notice. Dominance, sustenance, whatever the reason.

Attached: sea of baby food.jpg (1025x560, 67.95K)

>dinosaurs groomed their young to become homosexuals and here's why that's a good thing
we are mere weeks away from this

>woke dinosaurs
I'll never take anyone using woke seriously. It was stupid before but is straight up delusional now.

Confusion, despair, and mistrust.

Attenborough Saville and Steven Frye are all in a secret grooming pedophile ring ran by Prince Albert and specialize different areas of expertise. Dave is the one who gets animals to fuck kids and also harvests organs from exotic children worldwide and brings them back to England. This is how the queen stays alive. If you ever hear any insider info about the queen she smells horrible which is because of her organ sweats from eating organ meat of children. Her baby blood bath is also something that makes her pink n stinky but damn can you imagine how tight the queens pussy is? I bet Attenborough cums in their second very night

Russia is winning now.

We don't care. Libtard.

when is this shit coming out already? I wanna see how bad or good it is

Theres no way animals can be woke.
If a tranny were to stand next to a gorilla he’s fucked or a dinosaur

true. only post-2016 immigrants think the alt right thing is what this website is about. nobody used to invest their time in politics unless it was for laughs

Holocaustus Rex?

Yea Forums is pol and nobody says "alt-right" anymore. This isn't 2016 anymore and you're not on reddit.

>republicans
user, the BBC is British

>Tfw Triceratops does a heckin roycism to the Pachycephalosauruses in Maastrichtian stage Wyoming

>ignoring all the early 2010's UKIP memes
Alri, newfag?

I'd like to live in a world where I can go into a Jurassic Park/dinosaur thread without seeing some brony-tier autist obnoxiously projecting about their degenerate monomania fetish like some excitable retard that got away from his handler.
The sad part is this poor soul very likely thinks it's perfectly okay to be this way and is somewhat proud of it.

Attached: 1634905003305.jpg (753x707, 161.29K)

I don't think anybody saying chud is being serious