HBO Max's CONSTANTINE Casting Call

>CONSTANTINE [Lead Male, 25-29, Black British]: A troubled man whose life is upended when a chance encounter with a young girl pulls him into the dark and treacherous world of the occult.

>AKARA [Female, 10, Cambodian]: The emotional heart of Constantine's journey. Akara suffers from a bodily affliction that makes her at times grotesque and unusually strong -- potentially very dangerous. Her plight is not unlike that of someone who has a terminal illness. At times a victim and a scared young girl, Akara finds her strength along the journey and discovers an unshakeable will within her.

>PICH [Male, 60+, Cambodian]: Akara’s stoical grandfather. Racked by guilt due to his granddaughter’s inherited affliction, but covers it with a subtle warmth and dry sense of humor. A survivor of the Killing Fields, he’s been through horrors we can’t imagine. Though he doesn’t look it, he is at times stunningly strong despite his age.

>PAUL [Non-Binary Trans Male, Black, 40-59]: A nightclub owner and trafficker based in Soho. Wry and sceptical, Paul is a wheeler-dealer with a twinkle in his eye. A survivor of a youth of hardship and excess, he has risen to the top in his world, and is now struggling to stay there. Grace Jones meets Lando Calrissian.

>THE GURKHA: [Male, Asian 30-49]: An enigmatic and intimidating Nepalese assassin, the Gurkha is a taciturn, physically capable, seemingly unstoppable yet shrewd killing machine. Less because of his stature than his chillingly cold look.

backstage.com/casting/chimney-940374/

Sope Dirisu is rumored to have been cast as Constantine.

Attached: Constantine.png (1256x790, 1.09M)

I hate niggers so much

I hope they make Papa midnight white.

based dc

YOU HAVE MATT RYAN RIGHT THERE. HE WAS PERFECT IN THE ROLE. ITS NOT HIS FAULT CW FUCKED THE SHOW UP

but why cambodia?

Don't care
Fuck niggers

Why not Muslim
Why not indian
Why not Chinese

Seriously fuck these people. I'm All for removing whites if they want to.
But they can't even get a middle eastern Constantine?

They could have even incorporate Muslim religious stuff into it
FUCK THIS SHIT

>nigger constantine
Yeah, I'm just not going to watch, sorry.

>when they actually make the Keanu Reeves movie look better in comparison
Based HBO, thanks for that.

wow another soulless piece of trash =D

>non binary trans male
one of these things is not like the other

Attached: interneteverywhere.png (600x439, 22.1K)

Can't wait to not watch it.

Attached: 1642993838114.png (484x3728, 2.6M)

CONSTANSHEEITTT

So they are not doing the Keanu Constantine sequel?

It's capeshit so Yea Forums will watch it in droves

Constantine is weird. Before DC bought him out he was barely capeshit. It was occult horror. A supernatural detective/conman dealing in the gutters and the filth.
This is how one of his early stories ends. Hugging a homeless ghost thats been accidently killing people because he's stuck trying to get warm and ends up sucking out all their body heat.
Thats it.

Attached: hellblazer 27.jpg (1559x2048, 457.05K)

blackwashing is ok now?

But now he's fully under the DC umbrella we'll never stories with John like this again. He's stuck in cape world, never to escape.

Attached: hellblazer 27 2.jpg (600x800, 336.77K)

>Make Constantine show
>Cast almost entirely nonwhite cast
>because of black lead, characters bisexuality is ignored and only female love interests will appear.
>because show is obviously pozzed, gets zero viewership
>"WTF why are racist trolls not watching?!?!?!"

Wrong pic. Thats Dave McKean's first sketch. This is the complete version of that page.

Attached: hellblazer 27 3.jpg (1041x1600, 470.72K)

This is the future. No new art. Just brown people fighting to get their team into adaptations of stories white people created forever.

Democracy at work

>Sope Dirisu
what in the fuck kind of race is that??! Constatine is from Zimbabwe now?

WTF happened to DC???
Why are their fans just standing by watching doing nothing?

The 'fans' are all cheering this on.
The fans have ditched anything Hollywood touches and left before their good memories could get tainted anymore.
It says something when not even John Constantine, bisexual pagan, humanist, blue collar sworn enemy of anything tory and maggie thatcher, isn't progressive enough for them anymore.

Attached: see you hellblazer.jpg (500x362, 87.9K)

>Why are their fans just standing by watching doing nothing?
I simply do not care. Imagine getting triggered by merely seeing black people, what is this the 1950s?
t. former comicfag

Stop turning white characters brown.
Make your own.

>Make your own.
You first, all these characters are jewish

Well I guess r/asianmasculinity should be happy with this show.

If this is real it proves they aren't just "giving the role to the best actor regardless of race"... they specifically put out a call to hire a black guy for Constantine.

I'm so tired.

Is Constantine?

Yes, christians are just wannabe jews

Any christian that approves of a jew isn't christian.
They killed Christ because he wasn't going to offer them material supremacy like they thought the messiah would. Spiritual salvation wasn't enough for them even then.
There's no mercy for kikes.

>Hello Jamarcus Jackson. We'd like to hire you to play this decades old popular caucasian character.
ain't dat gon piss off a lot a whypipo?
>Oh, we're not worried about that. The real fans will flock to see you.
aight playa where i sign

Is this approximately how it happens? I'm trying to understand the thinking that goes into these decisions every single year for the past decade or more. They must be cognizant that they are deliberately withholding what viewers want to see and really sticking it to their own fans. What other way could they possible see it?

You worship a jewish god

And the jews killed a part of him.
He's not their god anymore. Attempted deicide is a sin

I'm sure yeshua forgave them :)
After all, theyre his chosen people

Only according to them, and why would I trust the word of a group that tried to slaughter their own god?

Yeah, youre right. Only an idiot would trust anything they say
Or write

Good thing I only read the new testament then

Yeah, because that wasn't written by jews based on old jewish texts
Right?

Nope.
You okay user? You're asking some real stupid questions

>Non-Binary Trans Male
Jesus christ, we're never going to get another good movie ever again, are we?

Attached: file.png (2086x2023, 1.78M)

Yeah sorry, im just not very knowledgeable on jewish customs and their god

this but it's jews

They don't have a god anymore user, they're deluded monsters destroying the world with their greed and malice.
God abandoned them, he's ours now.

>CONSTANTINE [Lead Male, 25-29, Black British]

Attached: 1648570479152.png (512x468, 163.01K)

>white people literally stole god
Lmao I guess that makes you the new jews, huh user?

For now at least. If I were God I'd disown us too considering the mess we've made of our homelands.

i would prefer a white fully homosexual constantine,

White ppl need to boycott this shit

Why did HBO become BET?

>Bs rumors with fake black lead to drum up controversy and essentially get more people to talk about the project
Why does Yea Forums fall for this every time?

Attached: 1650345361419.png (500x465, 413.4K)

>Why not Muslim
>Why not indian
>Why not Chinese
>why not mexican?

if you are black, hollywood makes me remove myself completely from your kind.
i truly hate you now

Shouldve stayed in your inbred island
You will never be jewish

They aren't rumours. This is the official casting call.

>YES GOYM, IGNORE THE BLACK WASHING

you're chest slapping retard.

It’s happening bozo. People denied the supergirl, batgirl crap and it’s all happening.

Why did the whitewashing never bother you? The jews also did that, right?

Attached: swintonancient.png (672x372, 338.24K)

niggers bad lol

>Cambodian
do they have raceologists doing the casting? Do they measure skulls and examine facial features?

well fuck disney marvel,
and that had to do with china regime pandering. it was a political casting

what is black constantine pandering to?

Attached: ,m,m,m.png (493x491, 446.67K)

Looks like the "Fear the Walking Dead" crew found work. White guys will be the dumb side characters and the villains.

Attached: image (3).jpg (2000x1333, 427.18K)

Are they looking for a quadroon or something?

hello im Tyrone Constantinee

Attached: m0009.png (654x862, 1.07M)

>Make Constantine show
>Cast almost entirely white cast
>Because of white lead, characters bisexuality is ignored and only female love interests appear.
>Because show is on Friday nights on NBC, gets zero viewership
>"WTF Constantine sucks?!?!?!?!"

Attached: MV5BMTQ2MzQzMjA2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODg1MTI4MjE@._V1_.jpg (640x940, 710.39K)

Comic book readers are all soi males

>t-that was d-different...!
Lmao
>what is black constantine pandering to?
To niggers, retard. This has always been about money but you white schizos love playing the victim so you make up some stupid childrens cartoon level conspiracy just so you can keep bitching

Attached: disgusting.png (479x375, 87.78K)