Whoever the fuck inserted this line in the movie, I want to murder them desu

Whoever the fuck inserted this line in the movie, I want to murder them desu.

I guess post other lines in great films that are absolutely fucking terrible.

Attached: batman_white_privelage.jpg (2833x1878, 302.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPTOvhbVfVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mad cracker?

They cant say "jew bankers"

Yeah, catwoman says that line to Bruce Wayne, guy that literally fights for this city, and kisses him in that same scene. It was funny poke on the nose to SJWs in my opinion. It was a subtle laught at SJW generalisations. But I know you don't get subtle things, after all you react to words "white privilege" just like niggers react to word "nigger"

>Watch 2 hour 30 minute movie
>young prostitute black woman says one single line about dem evil whyte mens
>5 seconds out of 2 hours and 30 minutes
>This is for some reason all retards want to talk about

Attached: 1646530123983.jpg (900x900, 62.5K)

>All anyone cares about in this place are these fucking kike assholes
Holy shit, if she said that, I would worship this film desu. Literally.

Attached: tsuredure_children_phone.jpg (3840x2160, 562.59K)

Why didnt she use the word "rich" then??
Are trailer dwellers privileged??

>I guess post other lines in great films
But this wasn't a great film.

That's just how these people talk. I read it as a bit of irony that she's hating on rich white people while the guy she kind of sort of loves is a rich white guy who has devoted his entire life to helping the downtrodden.

Sort of like how when the mayor woman was bitching at Bruce saying he isn't doing enough to help the city.

it was ad libbed

It literally has no place in the movie other than to abuse the viewers.

this line would annoy me if she didnt immediately offer herself to a white man, pretty based if you think about it.

Why in the fuck haven't they brought back the batman animated theme? Honest question
youtube.com/watch?v=bPTOvhbVfVc

Attached: I_am_batman_animated_cartoon_network.png (617x427, 319.97K)

Literally tho.
1 sec
>muh white privelage
next second
>kiss me white boi
...who thought this was a good idea? Honestly. I can only imagine it's parody, cuz even a bleeding heart SJW has to see how shit it is.

Attached: kotoura_dont.png (935x1220, 796.87K)

is she actually black? Please say no. No way a nigress looks like that. Prolly latina or something.

Holy cope, here's a free (You).

i like to think they could only get x amount of dollars to make the movie if they included a line about muh yt pipo because jewish producers so they got cheeky with it without causing a stir. 4D chess, but thats just my headcanon.

Caribbean, she's like 40% black.

The irony is that the thing she is fighting is the very man protecting the city and wetting her panties.
I can't think of a more apt metaphor for modern black women.

nah, that's like 20% black in my eyes. Much more latino in that regard. Fuck niggers

I agree that the reactions are ridiculous, but the fact it’s the only line even remotely like this in the entire 3 hour film makes it stand out as being weird. I think the line is intended to be ironic because Catwoman doesn’t realize Bruce Wayne is the caricatured “privileged white asshole” she says are to blame, but Batman is clearly white so I don’t know what she expected. It’s not like Bruce really responds to this exchange anyway.

>Both her parents are of half African-American and half Jewish descent

this

>watching some kino
>suddenly out of the blue some character starts praising hitler
>kino continues like nothing happened
It’s just one line though why should you care?

DC has gone 100% WOKE

1. It's a 3 hour movie
2. if Batman said "fuck niggers" do you think there would be a freakout?

the ugga booga think we're the monolith

yes?

Nah I’m sure people would have seen the humour in that, also it would only have been one line in a 3 hours movie so it’s perfectly fine

>if batman said fuck niggers

Attached: archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif (640x358, 235.74K)

>if Batman said "fuck niggers" do you think there would be a freakout?
God willing, there's a Frank Miller screenplay somewhere with this in it.

Maybe I'm arguing semantics but "white, privileged assholes" is different from "white privilege assholes".

The former does not reference so-called "white privilege" that liberals bitch about, rather it's saying that there are people who are white and also have privilege. The two are separate.

So Catwoman was saying "white people who have privilege", not "white people who have white privilege".

Attached: monkey-scratching-his-head-animal-began-to-think-111795881.jpg (800x534, 44.86K)

you missed the 27 year old black lives matter democrat savior mayor win her election (by being... tough on crime?) and magically survive a white supremacist incel assassin's gunshot wound. yes, it's only one line, but pretending this is the only instance of cultural Marxism in the movie is disingenuous. Every single nonwhite character in this movie is portrayed as good.

I'm not 100% sure but I swear the entire gang at the start is white with the exception of the mixed race kid that doesn't want to play the knockout game on the asian fella. Difficult to tell with their makeup though.

movie was, theres a word beyond woke? it was that.
also painful 3 hours, id actually rather watch endgame

Isn't her dad the one that owns all the them though?

you are absolutely correct, I noticed it when I saw it in theaters. He is the only one not wearing full joker facepaint so you can tell he's a black fella.
I don't think it was even that bad. But beyond woke is right.

>complains about white men
>kisses a white man 2s later
Most perfect portrait of annoying modern minority women obsessed with identity politics

There's a black one in the bunch as well (not the one going through his initiation).

It's visual storytelling. The half-painted one is going through his initiation, so his face isn't fully painted yet.

in a american niggers mind, anyone white is privliged, because americans think they deserve more despite living completely destructive lives.

Are you retarded? She's talking about people with old money which is obvious from the context of the dialog. Stop being mad about nothing

Here's the thing, it's just shit black people say. That's literally it. It's just some bix nood tier shit.
The problem is people here are thinking like a white person said it, which would imply they hate them not for being evil but for being white.
It's just black culture to forever kvetch over whites but then immediately love and worship whites.
Black people are total tsunderes. First they'll say they hate the white man, so then the white man fuck off and then they cry they left.
I found the scene to be culturally accurate and mildly humorous, but it was obviously written by a jewish person so it wasn't meant to be, it was simply accidentally based. It's just a mentality thing. See pic rel.

Attached: EVdEV7OXsAY-5BS.jpg (542x839, 58.5K)

The movie had a bunch of retarded woke shit but this line doesn’t really feel out of place from Catwoman. I think giving Riddler an incel army out of nowhere was worse.

>which is obvious from the context of the dialog. Stop being mad about nothing
imagine she used any other word than white

Why are white buttholes so priviledged? Because they get to be fucked by BBC?

They wanted to make you seethe. They succeeded.

>snotty niggress bitch who kvetchs about le wypipo then sucks your cock
ARGH MY DICK

I was experiencing kino of the highest order until this scene. it almost took me out of the movie but best batman take overall even if it's a little bit pozzd

>be batman
>try to stop crime
>in a major american city
>never fight blacks
>never say the n word.

I dunno, most of them looked hispanic, did you see their tattoos?
If it was white bashing it would be more overt. Most of the cops were hispanic, and most of the bad guys were Italian, with the whites mostly only holding political offices looking the other way for money.
This was basically a mafia/mob movie.

>starring john hamm
imagine the kino

Moving goalposts but sure. Except it didn't apply. There's no rich black asshole in the movie. She hates Falcone and by extension the other people in the mob who happen to be Italian/white. Ironically she's also unknowingly ribbing Bruce Wayne who is the definition of old money

It's a city in America, statistically batman puts a black person in the hospital everyday if not multiple times in the day.

Correct, but then white is being used as a separate detriment of character. Also, some of the cops and the political candidate she’s lumping in with everybody else are black, but the main baddies are white, so I’ll let that slide.

We’re arguing semantics though. The line was put in to be the screenwriter’s social commentary and it’s awkward in the movie. Why would somebody who in almost every scene has been flirting with a white man suddenly say “white privileged assholes”. Some people are upset for obvious reasons, but it just takes me out of the movie because I obviously can’t agree with what the screenwriter is lecturing.

its a uniquely shitskin thing to hate people that are better than you or better off, not exclusively of course but the seething hatred the nignogs have for their upperclass exceeds even the most psychotic leftoid commie, absolutely insane degrees of envy, some guy wrote about it once but i forgot the quote

I'm not moving the goalposts you obtuse faggot
there's zero room in fucking batman for race politics regardless
this shit is for impressionable teeenagers not you you fat fuck

it lives rent free in tard heads because they know its true

Not wrong ngl
Not their fault racists can't take shit.

>Not their fault racists can't take shit.
imagine she used any other word but white
who's racist again?

>Why would somebody who in almost every scene has been flirting with a white man suddenly say “white privileged assholes”
I don't find it that awkward. It drives home one of the key themes of the movie, which is that Batman has inspired both good and bad through his movie. Riddler thinks that he has a kindred spirit in Batman, and that Batman is aligned with his objectives. He obviously sees Batman as some Robin Hood figure, fighting the rich and corrupt which makes it even more awkward that he despises Bruce Wayne.

Same with Selina. She loathes men like Bruce Wayne, and probably pictures Batman as some street urchin with a similarly rough and sketchy background as hers.

All to say, it's ironic that the characters all seem to think that Batman is on their side, when they loathe his alter ego (Bruce Wayne) and see men like him as the ultimate enemy.

yes, i know. making every single black character a good guy an every single bad guy white is also visual storytelling.

>who's racist again?
You.

user youre not allowed to notice things

it's the classic truth that no matter what every faction will always view the upperclass as le ebil bad bad no good and will never ever even attempt to empathise or connect with them. their empathy shuts off as soon as they see a rich person and they enter chimp mode, blaming all their problems on whoever happens to be successfull in society. depressing.

it's literally hating a group of people for their race which is racism by definition
it's not exempt just because they are white
how thick are you in the head that you can't get this, or you do and just want license to hate on people free of consequence in which case you are a capricious subhuman who should be strangled.

Leave it to a biracial woman to call white men the problem then kiss them at the end.

I like your interpretation and agree with Catwoman thinking Batman couldn’t possibly be a Bruce Wayne type underneath. It’s hard for me to buy the line as just serving the themes of the movie because they clearly make a conscious decision to have all of the criminals be white gangsters or white anarchists. The black politician was such a caricature of progressive poster child candidates I thought there was going to be a twist which implies corruption.

None of this affects me too much though. I still thought it was a very good movie.

this character was the worst part of an otherwise decent movie. Her entire inclusion/all her lines are written by women you can just tell.

she literally insists that being a drug dealing prostitute isn't a choice. Like that's the hill she chooses to die on to batman.
>whoever you are you obviously grew up rich
bitch what does that mean, you coulda worked at micky D's, you could have cut hair. No one forces anyone to be a fucking drug dealing prostitute.

Yeah but it's crazy because they just fucking love white people too. Like they know if white people weren't such good people they'd be totally fucked, and refuse to admit how much they love us.
The black women will say they hate whites, but will suck off a white guy with an average salary, because having a job is already rich compared to being black.

Attached: tbfqn5arok431.png (245x210, 19.58K)