Would you have that survival instinct?

Would you have that survival instinct?

Attached: Review28WeeksLater.jpg (800x531, 85.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnjPx9A1AwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I'm 350lbs, the minute I have to run it's ogre.

I have firearms, so I'd like to think I wouldn't have this issue to begin with.

>shoots
>alarms all the zombies in the area

I'd be the guy who got to the boat first but fell in the water like a goof

I feel like i would be that guy too.

me too

Attached: 1640365427224.jpg (1024x507, 40.09K)

>gets on elevated surface with no way for zombies to climb up
>has enough ammo to kill every zombie for days

Kino

>keep shooting
>alarms more and more zombies
>run out of ammo
what then?

This happened in bongland, they don't have guns.

>man has the fucking brains to get the fuck out of there ASAP
>stupid FUCK dumb cunt woman goes
>”NOOOOOOOOOOOO THE RANDOM KIDDERINO THATS NOT EVEN OURS”
I fucking hate women. I would 100% unironically leave my wife to die If she did that

Yes. Pretty much anyone would. In a moment of real danger like that all the hot air we fill our personae with is let out with a woosh. We become what we are, a scrambling organism who just doesn't want to die an excruciating death. Sure we fucked up being a manly paterfamilias time to run like hell and try again later. This is the core appeal of zombie films in fact, the scenario would free us from the burden of social convention and superegoic oppression, we hope. That's why the walking dead sucks, the characters still behave as though all that bullshit matters.

>t.

Attached: images (3).jpg (346x146, 5.45K)

why shoot if youre already on an elevated surface?

How you gonna get fresh water and food?

Good take

Projecting your spinelessness. lmao. Yeah, every person on the planet reacts with flight instead of fight, like you!

ANOTHER fucking scenario where a woman ruins everything for a dog that had ZERO (0) risk of being eaten. Dude was a top notch sharp shooter he didn’t deserve to die

what was his problem?

Attached: 1650325637216.jpg (162x326, 8.93K)

Yeah dude you’re such a big boy fighting running zombies that are extremely infectious. While you’re getting eaten I’m sailing away on the boat fag

haha based me too

Do you have 1 million bullets? Assuming you hit every single shot?

My nigga

Attached: Oujm.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

>just happen to watch vid related
>youtube.com/watch?v=UnjPx9A1AwA
>first thread on Yea Forums I see is about zombies
I'd be a Jedi

Attached: he loves democracy.jpg (800x799, 60.06K)

there wouldn't be 1 million zombies in the english countryside

Thanks bro

Attached: 1650295739272.png (564x667, 893.87K)

>That's why the walking dead sucks, the characters still behave as though all that bullshit matters.
Fuck this hits the nail on the head. I'd argue the first season deals with it in a slightly more realistic fashion, because you DO see SOME of that and characters who try to do "good" things get realistically fucked over. But that's become Frank Darabont actually gave a shit. Fuck AMC.

there already are 1 million zombies in the English countryside

>t.

Attached: 7954651.jpg (240x240, 12.43K)

There would be more zombies than bullets in any part of England.

>>has enough ammo to kill every zombie for days
t. Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Attached: 1537730126292.jpg (423x494, 25.65K)

alright good point

It's a case of someone getting the helm of something they don't know the first thing about. They just figured ohh adult prime time drama + zombies

>OI M8 U GOT A LOICENSE T'BASH THAT THERE ZOUMBIE?

Stanky legs

in the default zombie lore, a zombie moans when it registers a human or another zombie moan. this way the information about you travels further than the sound of your bullets and you will potentially attract them from many miles around.
thats at least a few thousand zombies in rural england.
which means bodies stacking up and zombies reaching your elevated position will become a problem

The only zombie films I've watched in my life is I Am Legend and the Star Wars TCW Nightsister episodes

>unsheathe katana
>teleport behind zombies
>heh... nothin... personal...

The awkward but brilliant autismo in any movie like this might as well be a nigger or a redshirt

I Am Legend is a vampire film.

I don't even have the energy for showering, I would just lay there and let them eat me.

Nature would take care of the zombie problem by itself within a few weeks. Exposure to constant sunlight in hot areas would dry and harden their flush into jerky leaving them unable to move, and cold areas would freeze their flush solid also immobilizing them. In moderate climates, insects would be attracted to the smell of their rotting flesh and eat them "alive" within days since they lack the preservation instinct to swat them away or get to shelter. Not to mention larger scavenging animals would have a field day eating them. Then of course there's the fact that they would be constantly mutilating their own bodies because they're too stupid to avoid obstacles and wouldn't heal since their flesh is dead, meaning every little cut and scrape would accumulate continuously until they've torn themselves to shreds.

And all of that isn't even starting on how the surviving humans would be able to just easily kill or evade them. The military in particular should have no issue dealing with zombies. Just get into a tank and run them over, there's literally nothing the zombies can do against that tactic alone.

You sound like my dad when we watch zombie movies.
Yes dad we get that the zombies would rot fast. It’s a fictional scenario where DEAD people are coming back to life. You gotta suspend your disbelief a little

I'll suspend you from a fucking tree if you don't quit back talking me, son.

dont try to break down the zombie myth with logic and reason.

zombie apocalypses are a power fantasy for violent people that want to kill "humans" without moral consequences

>It's a case of someone getting the helm of something they don't know the first thing about.
It's becoming increasingly common.
See: Star Wars
Also see: Star Trek

Eat shit dad stop talking loudly during the movie like a nigger

>shoots zombies for days, hundreds of them piling up near his impregnable fortress
>scientists develop a cure and can turn zombies back to people
>government gets the outbreak under control
>they come to your fortress and charge you with murder
what now?

Exactly. Also see Post-colonial Africa and S. America.

Shoot the government

Zombies dying out naturally after a few weeks is literally the setup premise of this movie.

>zombie apocalypses are a power fantasy for violent people that want to kill "humans" without moral consequences
This reads like a Salon article.

No, you fucking retard, zombie apocalypse scenarios are all about the collapse of society (as with almost every other apocalypse scenario), thus creating a "fresh start" but with a common, undeniable enemy. The particularly unique element of zombie scenarios is that they're set in an otherwise untouched (if now abandoned) modern world, complete with every location and infrastructure. Compare this to, say, Mad Max where most infrastructure is demolished and it really is "from scratch".

Basically, the "zombie apocalypse" scenario resonates with people stronger the more strongly they have a disdain for The Current Year (for whatever reason), yet have at least a little soft spot for the idea of uniting with other people ("survivors"). It's why "zombies+X" usually don't work (IE: zombies+sci-fi).

zombie apocalypses resonate with people that already have the us vs them mentality engrained into their brains. they long to be part of the chosen few, fighting against the bigger and dangerous other.
it's a fight they already fight in their heads before the apocalypse and long for the day when it finally happens so they can shoot and kill with impunity.
its for people who have grown accustomed to the wealth of the modern world and dont want to lose it, but they also dont want to share with strangers.

His shirt's got red on it

kek

Yeah or I just wanna shoot zombies

Whats the point of saving other people if (You) die in the process? If (You) die then the whole world might as well explode and kill everyone else.

Apocalypses are about people that hate modernity and want to have a reason to live: survival.

So what are you supposed to eat in a zombie outbreak like this? Lets say you have a safe area to live that the zombies cannot get to. What foods can you get that you can eat that don't require electricity and will last a long time? (a year plus)

How would you have saved this guy Yea Forums? What plan would you have made to get him from his store to the shopping mall?

I want to see someone do a zombie movie in Ireland. The population is so ridiculously low and focused in dublin that the countryside would be fine. Theres only about 5 million people in Ireland and about half of that is in Dublin.

Dude it would be exciting as fuck. Life would be great. All the bullshit of modernity is just gone and you can live as people evolved to live. Most of us would be happier unless something is physically wrong with you.

Imagine the pussy too. A 10/10 will give her body for basically nothing. And if your bitch gets mouthy you just slap the shit out of her, problem solved, as it should be.

Bro modernity is fucking over in the zombie apocalypse. War is the natural state of man: man vs nature. Man is always struggling against his oppressors.
Zombies are alive, they're dead left with nothing but hunger for flesh, like animals but demonic.
A zombie will eat until its gut explodes and then keep eating. It's about a small few of humanity trying to survive against impregnable odds.
You have way too much sympathy for zombies, you're the kind of survivor I would never ally with.
That's the thing too, the truest part of human nature comes out and some people are worth surviving with and sometimes the living because your enemy too.

How do zombies beat a military or even police with helicopters? Just hover slightly above ground and shoot them and they cant even reach you

Attached: 1646788155519.png (1180x1370, 623.83K)

thank you for explaining why i dont like walking dead

you'd break your ankle tripping on your doorstep the first day and be torn apart

Better example:
>shoots zombies for days, hundreds of them piling up near his impregnable fortress
>they use the re-dead as a ramp
What now?

Well in the walking dead the premise was that everyone was already infected, so groups of survivors can quickly turn into hordes and it just increases the chaos.
In something else like 28 or world war z the zombies are more like insanity zombies and they become extremely savage in a way a human can't compete.
Also the organization would break down quickly, the soldiers take orders from people on the ground, everyone would naturally have to move into the air, but depending on the rate and the type it could be futile. Also in the air you have to go back down for resources.

>just have infinite ammo and fuel and/or a impregnable hideout landing spot with infinite ammo and fuel
even if zombies can be killed/destroyed they're still likely to have more staying power than you

Canned food numbnuts

The biggest threats in these situations are usually other people, whether malicious, incompetent or misguided. Zombies don't have to do much for the social order to completely collapse.

Yeah maybe. Still, a shorter life spent living on the edge would be more fulfilling than a long one spent in your room on the computer fapping to anime girls and eating snacks.

I dont have sympathy with zombies, I reject the concept of a zombie altogether because its just a cheap excuse to shoot at humanoids and make heads explode without feeling bad about it, its for weirdos that already have violent fantasies and I wouldnt trust anyone that rejoices in survival like this