Movie features murderers and other criminals in positive light

>movie features murderers and other criminals in positive light
>haha SO COOL 5/5
>movie features conservatives that aren't shown as buffoonish monsters
>ummm, yikess....... 1/5

Attached: 1649686006114.jpg (670x573, 90.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=62353
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump lost

>implying Mel was ever wrong

fuck yu NIGGER

Let it go.

Attached: 1625983623729.png (868x677, 505.79K)

Actually he was crazy not because of that quote but because of the way he acted on and off set with a lot of people he worked with. He had a troubled marriage and alcohol problems and he sort of gave that up but now he also has a religious nut problem. Marriage and alcohol or even religion don’t have to be a problem, but for Mel they are. He has personality issues.

Name one example of this

Lmao do you actually read news sites like this?

This, but conservatoids will always spin this kind of shit because they are desperate to create an enemy.

Ah yes, the famous "he's crazy, don't listen to him, he's insane" narrative.

He was right

Attached: 1647317743058.jpg (2390x3528, 1.32M)

>news

Attached: 1629964840734m.jpg (1010x1024, 110.14K)

>no source on the quote
>trust me guys, he totally said it 10 years ago
>also no proof of industry wide pedo rings despite the claims that there is abundant evidence outside of a coue outliers like Singer, Spacey, and Woody Allen who raped his own stepchildren

Grow up and stop being such a gullible rube for YouTube schizos

Attached: IMG_0553_251.png (609x562, 657.05K)

Better than being an uninformed faggot

Every child actor in Malcolm in the middle
Home alone kid

surely there is proof of this claim, right?

>Marriage and alcohol or even religion don’t have to be a problem, but for Mel they are
Not really. People who live boring lives and do nothing interesting with themselves wouldn't understand. People said Mel was crazy because he doesn't try to be anything but himself. In reality all of Hollywood is fucking insane

Adidas is a German company but I guess it’s still right in spirit

Had any group of Jews ever criticized themselves productively or fixed an injustice or conspiracy within their community? What are some examples of Jews humbly coming together in their community and righting a corruption performed by themselves or another jew amongst them?

faggots at letterboxd having a meltdown over S Craig Zahler films vs. Pretty much every other popular crime film like Pulp Fiction

Look, when you start saying things like “I’m not crazy the world is crazy” you’re just asking to get yourself in a shitty position. Life is about adapting. Be a pariah all you want, but that’s the game and always has been.

Literally and unironically SOURCE for that quote

If he was just an adventurous and exotic person then what you’re saying is what people would think, in reality his reputation took a hit because of a string of extremely drunken tantrums

Bernie Sanders? I'm not sure what you're asking for.

Very antisemitic question, user

It was part of the intermission for passion of the christ

Mel name names. Burn every bride you got

>Holiday Tree

>he was crazy
>troubled marriage and alcohol

Being normal is now "crazy". Cutting your dick off is now "normal". Only in (((Hollywood))).

Lmao, he drunkenly screamed that he wished his wife would be "raped by a pack of niggers." You're right, it was everyone else who was out of their minds

I visited one of yours and its not much better.

Attached: News.png (944x647, 456.76K)

Or maybe, and this is gonna blow your mind, maybe the both the world and you is crazy? Most people being cowardly conformists is why most of the worst crimes are allowed to happen. Jeffrey Epstein, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, people knew about what they did and did nothing until it could possibly benefit their careers. It was an inside joke, family guy made jokes about it but did anyone do anything about it? No. Why

Because people like you exist
>Ugh I don't want to make myself stand out, I'll be a pariah
Yeah and instead you choose to be a coward instead. The world is crazy and so are you if you think sticking your head in the sand makes it any better

Attached: 1648760688689.jpg (594x854, 208.61K)

Link? This doesn't look real at all.

Seems fine to me. At least they’re not using random out of context photos and selling you a fake story about it.

That’s fair but most people can put a lid on it and it’s hard to say Mel’s drunken rants were very helpful or productive to anyone

Millie openly sucking directors' dick

>my propaganda is fine chud!
alrighty

>Going on a drunken tirade after living a stressful life and going through a bad divorce
>Unusual
Topkek, yeah sure whatever you say. Everyone's a little crazy, if you think you're above that then you're crazy and a moron.

weak ass bitches can't handle classic australian banter. he gets it from his mother's side I think

There's no source because the quote's fake.

Mel Gibson spent his entire career in Hollywood, I guess all that child raping and blood drinking must have been ok for him at some point.

I'm willing to bet that most divorcees manage to go through the entire process without screaming about interracial gang rape. Just a hunch.

Yours literally bases it’s story off Biden kneeling down to tie his shoe laces

>>also no proof of industry wide pedo rings
Jeffrey Epstein rubbing elbows with major directors, actors, and producers isn't evidence of there being a ton of pedo shit at Hollywood?

Yet he acted in films for years for major companies, hmmm.

and that's a good thing

Mels done alot of good films and his opinions are good, overall hes a good guy, fuck hollywood and america. Americans worship niggers

Honestly it seems like he’s a stubborn jackass and that’s why his life got to that point and that’s why he cracked in that specific way. I get being mad but it’s like the dude couldn’t figure anything out and couldn’t keep his life together. Great filmmaker though

>I'm willing to bet that most divorcees manage to go through the entire process without screaming about interracial gang rape
You would be fucking *shocked* the kinds of shit people say during bad break ups or divorces then. Especially when booze is involved. You are very naive about how shit life can be if you think that's extremely unusual behavior. People say and do way worse shit everyday, they're just not famous like Mel Gibson

america is an isreali puppet state. they require every leader in the country to bend the knee for the state of israel, their master, satan, and the coming anti-christ

no, I think you are just really overestimating how heavy the nigger rape gangs weigh on peoples' minds

When did Bernie Panders ever call out jewish wrongdoing?

okay

Attached: Untitled.png (382x54, 2.48K)

>He's a stubborn jackass
You don't get to be a major actor and director with 9 kids without being pretty driven, duh. I mean getting drunk and saying stupid shit when you're in a bad mood is pretty normal. Especially after a divorce or just a very high stress life. Could he have handled it better? Sure. But you know what else guys like him have done in those situations?
>Suicide
>Rape
>Murder
>Murder suicide
>Spouse abuse
>Getting into fights at bars
He just got really drunk and decided to rant and go on a drive. That's not the best or worst response guys have to that kind of nonsense. It was very public because of how famous he was, otherwise that's like pretty normal.

No you're clearly very naive

It's literally a photograph what more do you want lmao

The link to the article, which is the only thing I asked.

>dude he’s not bad at least he’s not a murderer
See, this is why you don’t get taken seriously in groups of people

He didn't say he wished, he said her makeup made her look like a bitch in heat and if she gets raped by a pack of N-words it would be her fault.

holy fucking kek, just leave you pathetic cocklet.

And look who won lmao

>article

Don't need to since he's gone.

If jesus came back today I doubt you would go to heaven unless you repented from your sins
Pedos don't go to heaven
Racists don't go to heaven

Did you want me to specify that it's a clickbait article or some shit?

informationliberation.com/?id=62353

try these on for size

Attached: nyt.png (1358x2542, 445.7K)

No, it isn't. It's evidence that Epstein moved in wealthy circles, but hardly evidence that he supplied minors INDUSTRY-WIDE to the point where the majority of Hollywood players were involved in kid fucking. If that's the case you're making them he spent a ton of time at Mar-a-Lago with Trump who once said Epstein was the only guy who liked his girls younger than Trump did. Just as much evidence for that too.

Do you have actual evidence, or...?

Did you miss the big “Opinion” headline? I think you don’t know what purpose of news is. It’s to be transparent, and not to lie, which is something your bait didn’t do.

Take your meds

never seen an opinion piece before?

t. master baiter

I've never yelled at my wife to go get raped by a pack of niggers, so I guess that makes me a moron or crazy

ok?

Attached: aa90f763e900011343af148f07129fc5e786a81ce2aba4a39908d8f0b824b696.jpg (325x535, 47.19K)

Thanks

Yeah cool , anyways I wouldn't rank Mel's response as being that horrible. In fact that's pretty normal, all he did was get a DUI and become somewhat irate due to stress and too much booze. I've had some friends who have been there.

If you think he's crazy then you are way too much of a youngfag or naive to be judging him.

Everything is an opinion

>OPINION: genocide is based and redpilled
>"HEY CHUD IT SAYS OPINION SO ITS OK. FREE MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS"

ok dawg im sure this isn't pure partisanship

How was he worse than Russell Crowe who went around fighting everybody?

>still harping on about drumpf
seriously, seek help.

At least you admit it you pathetic, you're as much of a satanist as the jews inside your diseased head.

sweetie, harmful opinions are not to be tolerated. ever hear about the paradox of intolerance? read karl popper

Maybe you’re too young to remember but Russel Crowe also got blacklisted for a while. The difference is Russel seems to have improved his personality, whereas Mel just hides his contempt behind religiosity now.

>why we know Iraq is lying
the WMDs are still somewhere!

Those are op-eds, you tard. Jesus, this board is so empty-headed and automatically resorts to le media conspiracies so they can feel a part of daddy Trump's rambling dementia complaints

meds
now

>drumpf again