Who is Yea Forums's preferred captain, Kirk or Picard?

Who is Yea Forums's preferred captain, Kirk or Picard?

Attached: R(66).jpg (1400x700, 749.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHTMf1C7cBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_yijcWsLda8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Picard from TNG. But Sisko >>>> everyone.

Only question I ever thought was hard. Not going to stay in this thread I have to go buy some bubble wrap

THE SISKO

Sisko fags need not apply

Picard kept his looks whereas kirk is now the hobgoblin

Why is it hard it's clearly Kirk

Picard would take care of me as a crew member. Kirk would throw me under the bus if it means he could fuck some weird alien lady.

Brannigan

Attached: cast_futurama_zappbranigan.jpg (1436x1920, 184.49K)

Picard is worthless. Always asks others what they think never does anything himself

>picard would try to be my friend while Kirk would treat me like a subordinate and just want some alien strange
And that is why Kirk is the better captain
Patton > Bradley
Kirk > picard

Attached: giphy(5).gif (480x400, 2.45M)

I'm a lover, not a fighter

Attached: Captain.jpg (312x400, 29.08K)

For me it's Johnathan Archer, I like his positive attitude and genuine excitement for exploring the universe. Shame the rest of his crew was so boring.

Attached: Archer approves.jpg (1010x567, 110.73K)

Kirk because Picard turned gay in later life but Sisko greater than both, shame he was a wog though.

sisko. or archer

Attached: FLnY4yJXIAIhdqZ.jpg (634x489, 21.23K)

>not acknowledging the only captain

Attached: R(25).jpg (350x274, 44.73K)

Confirmed for never watching TOS and only knowing the memes, Kirk was far less of a horndog than people say and he cared about his crew more than anything. There's one episode where Kirk and his away team beam down to a planet where hot women appear but if they touch you then you die. One of them tries to seduce Kirk but he realizes how fucking weird things are and keeps his distance, if he was just a horny coomer like people say he'd be dead there and then.

>I like his positive attitude
>takes a week to write a prologue about his own father

>beam down to a planet where hot women appear but if they touch you then you die.
was this written by 12yo boys?

Attached: 1629910866799.jpg (640x597, 59.91K)

Kirk was an idiot, he always only succeeded because of his officers.

Roddenberry was basically just a horny teenage boy in a grown man's body so yeah, kinda.

>Kirk was an idiot, he always only succeeded because of his officers.
Literally the opposite. Picard always had to go to the conference room and hash things out
Kirk went balls to the wall and went off his gut
He gave orders he didn't ask for them

I've watched both TOS, TAS and TNG, assoomer.

Here's a scene from the episode
youtube.com/watch?v=nHTMf1C7cBQ

>"both"
>says three things
How old were you when you were first diagnosed as a retard?

Catwoman was the girl

Picard was a good captain, Kirk, he could fight doe

Picard is more interesting. Kirk is just kind of ridiculous, I can't take him seriously as a captain.
>Muh loud angry black guy
Nah

I was todays years old.

Picard was a better Captain but Kirk was a better character

Cap'n Crunch

Attached: Cap'n Crunch.png (508x887, 680K)

Picard. The nu show isn't the same character.

Attached: 1516750574254.webm (720x720, 554.88K)

Kirk is the better one

yeah the new one follows Admiral John-Luke Pickard

Kirk. He's a bro, and would steal his spaceship back from the feds because fuck them. He probably broke so many rules during his run, but he's chill about it.

Attached: 39095809_p0_master1200.jpg (800x800, 657.71K)

>the prime directive? never heard of it
>now Spock let's beam down to that planet, it seems that there's some evil afoot in their culture and they need good old fashioned star fleet to set things right

Honestly, Star Trek is at it's best when it's on some scooby doo type shit

Picard assuming you ignore the new shit

Picard is better. I loved the way he solved most problems in TNG.

by talking about it?

damn this is fucking excellent lmfao

proof that picard is gay
kirk > picard

Later in the episode three copies of the woman appear, one going for each of Kirk, Sulu, and Bones. They have to form into a circle of three and each push away the woman trying to get to the other guys, it's hilarious.

Well, I would go Picard but considering (s)he's a tranny now...

Janeway bros WW@

Picard is the faggot who clamps your tire when you're parked at the pub.
Kirk is the bro who shows up with an angle grinder.

Nah. Sisko is a cool guy but he's not even in top 3.
I'd say Kirk and Picard are incomparable and both great.

Based Beagle appreciator, cucked by shit intro theme and gay time travel borg shit.

Kirk by far. I was a Picardfag at one point but then I actually sat down and watched ToS and the original movies and Kirk won me over.

*JL

don't remind me fucking hell
>I'm mad cuz you real selfish, JL
fucking raffi

That's actually an interesting question.

I think a lot of people underestimate Kirk's intelligence and he uses that. Remember, he's been shown beating Spock at 3D chess a number of times. He has no problem quoting classic literature from memory so it's not like he's uneducated. He successfully reprogrammed the Kobayashi Maru test (AND convinced Starfleet Academy it was a good example of creative thinking) so he knows his way around systems both hardware, software, and bureaucratic, no small feat. Kirk is not an idiot but he likes people to think he is.

But just because he's smart, doesn't mean he's willing to sit back and watch things unfold, he's more than willing to fight for what he knows is right. He's a champion of the powerless (see the Organians, the Hill People of Neural) and will fight for them. He's also a good tactician and he knows he's good. If you read this far you're a retard because I literally took this post from reddit ahahaha I made you read a reddit post. He's got serious confidence and will roll up his sleeves and get to work because he knows he can do it.

It may seem like recklessness but Kirk has the skills to pull it off. His record speaks for itself.

Picard is too rigid. Kirk is a bro.

Kirk > Archer > Sisko > Jellico > Janeway > Picard

>shit intro theme
Uh-oh, sounds like someone needs some faith of the heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=_yijcWsLda8

Based WierdAlChad

people just know kirk from le epic sex man memes and nothing of his actual character in the show

fpbp

Why the hate? I thought it was fine

I don't hate it, that other user did. The first time I heard it I thought it was weird because it was so different than the other intro themes, but over time I grew to really like it.

Where does Yea Forums stand on Matt Decker?

Attached: decker.png (1015x761, 1.07M)