IT'S UP

IT'S UP
youtube.com/watch?v=tgB1wUcmbbw

Attached: THOR LOVE AND THUNDER.jpg (1158x1638, 219.04K)

PFFFFFFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

Attached: YX0qc97.png (910x797, 429.92K)

This mobie looks good. Beta Ray Billsisters, how we feeling?

>white
good

Capeshit is so fucking gay

looks good, trailer could have done without the godawful guns n roses tho

>guns n roses
cringe

DUDE IS THAT HECKIN GUNS N ROSES !!!

Attached: 1524988586582.jpg (3499x1630, 449.28K)

holy shit Chris Pratt looks old
also where's Gorr as portrayed by dubs

>looks good

Attached: 495188.jpg (706x521, 47.51K)

>white

>le ebin rock music for trailer to show how quirky and funny we are

HERSHLAG KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

Attached: Screenshot_20220418-091653_YouTube.jpg (1080x465, 56.72K)

apologize

Attached: brannagh.png (1844x2032, 2.73M)

>Taika holds the Guardians captive for 2 hours

Attached: 1646468744671.jpg (888x1024, 136.47K)

stop seething at everything chuds, you pathetic incels make me laugh, it was a fun trailer packed with action and wholesomeness. Don't be bitter
you will never be with a woman

If it was just "himbo Thor having fun with cool music and flying goats + Guardians" it'd be cool but Ragnarok's Led Zeppelin trailer looked awesome and then it was just the most reddit of quips nonstop

Re:Guardians - how many times will they make a cliffhanger for a concept and then go "oops nevermind, we'll finish that off in 10 minutes"

Attached: 43231212.gif (337x174, 391.97K)

Lay off the bogpills Hemsworth

buff mommy Natalie?

wow it's fucking nothing.

>bunch of buzzwords
You think youre funny or something?

do NOT call me the c word ever again...

Attached: Z.webm (502x720, 415.38K)

I've only read the YT comments and damn the basedjak cringe is intense

Cringe

Kind of hot ngl

I’m sorry

I didn't think it was that bad desu but I wish they'd kept up Branagh's portentous, fake-Shakespearean aesthetic. That's the Thor aesthetic I'm used to from reading the old comics as a kid, not this stoner-bro version

When some feminazi, dyke, tranny and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL", " CHUD" or use their generic insult "have sex" or "touch grass", it's because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but vapid shallow herpes riddled whores who think that sex solves everything because they ride through life on easy mode by using their looks and bodies to get what they want which is why you know a woman created the term " incel" because of this.

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!

No one self-identifies as "involuntary celibate". It's something roasties project onto men who don't put up with women's shit. As if to say "oh, if you had sex you'd agree with me and give in to my demands". This is because women think they can get anything they want with sex and believe this because their white knight lapdog betas would do anything for a pity fuck!!!FACT!!!

That arm honestly looks pretty buff enough desu.
Thor still getting cucked out of his own franchise obviously.

Everything was good until Natalie Portman appeared from nowhere with a thor custom and a repaired hammer

Making Thor into a funny easy going dumb fratbro is good. If you take that "serious epic medieval" shit too seriously you get Thor Dark World

Ragnarok sucks in the other direction tho

Attached: EnglishPatient1.jpg (1834x3000, 1.08M)

Visually, it's disgusting.

Nat was contracted for one more movie. Unless she signs on for more, this is her last one.
I don't know about Hemsworth.

not enough rainbows

Attached: mighty-thor-15-cover-c-ryan-sook.jpg (495x752, 58.89K)

I HECKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVR CAPESHIT

Remember when Taika Waititi abandoned his kid and wife to New Zealand start fucking his assistant and doing drugs the second he got Hollywood money

Jesus fuck, the cgi in those movies gets worse with every movie, I liked marvel capeshit but after a fucking decade I can't look at this anymore. It feels like you watch some fucking game cutscene from 2013

>Endgame was 3 years ago
fuck bros

looks ok

Can't fault that Kiwi faggots visuals because the framing, editing and cinematography is top notch but after how badly he fucked up Ragnarok with the insufferable relentless quipping I'm not interested and that's not even including King Valkarie, played by that ugly Mutt Tessa Thompson, or bring back Natalie Portman who NO ONE ASKED TO COME BACK! Ditching her for Ragnarok was one of the few things I liked about that piece of shit!!!FACT!!!

Looks fun

Yeah Dark World was ass, that's true, but I think they overreacted by jettisoning that entirely. I liked seeing Anthony Hopkins spitting out dialogue like he was performing King Lear in the first movie, and I liked that Thor felt like a distant, awkward alien being rather than, well, Australian.

honestly, doesn't look terrible, but then again the Ragnarok trailer was cool and the movie itself was a middling quipfest (although it did have its moments). i just hope
a) the dialogue isn't your typical Waititi fare, of which i am rather tired at this point
b) the plot has some consequences for once and isn't reset in the next movie immediately
c) the CGI isn't complete ass

>Making Thor into a funny easy going dumb fratbro is good. If you take that "serious epic medieval" shit too seriously you get Thor Dark World
>Ragnarok sucks in the other direction tho

100% correct!!!FACT!!!

The trailer is actual dogshit, even when you compare it to everything else the MCU has shat out. It gives you nothing about the plot, the voiceover was badly edited in and it lazily throws in 80s meme music for retards like you to eat it up. Taika is a hack.

Honestly, Hershlag Thor looks better than Jane did in the comics. Getting rid of the black eyelids was a good move.

It's all the cgi, I'm already sick of it after a 2 minute trailer.

That hershlag?

>Why yes my career IS dead how can you tell?

Attached: natalie-portman-1645461743.jpg (640x477, 32.43K)

>Can't fault that Kiwi faggots visuals because the framing, editing and cinematography is top notch
user, I...

OH MY GOD IS THAT THOR FROM AVENGERS ENDGAME??

No it's Thor from Civil War

>implying it looks bad

PFFFFFFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

Attached: pointing-laughing-hahaha.gif (258x194, 733.53K)

Try everyone else held them hostage for over 6 years. The last actual guardians movie was nearly that long ago and it’s another year before they get one for real.

Fucking Thorette

It was at that moment in that dumb trailer with that stupid look on this face that user realized the whole MCU might collapse

Attached: 5344534342342.jpg (1000x631, 27.42K)

No it's Thor from Avengers Age of Ultron

For sure, Odin was great in 1 and 2. And Loki's character was fantastic in 1 and insanely well acted. Ragnarok should have been more into that + comedy about weird family shit and norse myths (but good comedy, not just "comedic relief quips every 15 seconds").

And I like Thor as just a chill dumb bloke (or the "dumb fratguy on Earth" like in 1). When he gets into "serious epic man" it can get really lame and boring

Based buff mommy Hershlag delivering unto us Title 9 capekino

Attached: mommyhershlag2.jpg (2053x3000, 544.93K)

This Jew is smart she knows this is the easiest way to a retirement check.

>>Can't fault that Kiwi faggots visuals because the framing, editing and cinematography is top notch
>user, I...

Visually Ragnarok and this one is what I want from Thor movies, Sci-fi fantasy like Flash Gordon/Barbarella/Fifth Element etc... It's colorful and not some dour miserable Bataan Death march like Snyder's trash!!!FACT!!!

I would kill 50 palestinian children if she promised to be my anal sex slave for one weekend

>lesbian niggress leader
>wholesome
eat shit

>Brown Zeus
It's over

Gunn wrote some stuff for IW and EG, so not completely.
Which could be the case here but I have no idea.

Attached: 1644813536125.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

>>Why yes my career IS dead how can you tell?

Her career was dead because she burned coal in Annihilation while I bet she had to eat Victoria Alonzo's fat greasy hamburger hole to get back!!!FACT!!!

honestly the worst part of the trailer is the song
they have so much good music and money to pick and they just go with the most used and shitty song ever

fuck that

It's Russel Crow mate

I'm sorry

Attached: 2022 Special Effects.webm (1280x536, 2.34M)

that's a yikes from me

Trailer was good until OldMatildaThor ruined it.
Who the hell is the actual audience for Cameshit anymore

Attached: 1645400432505.jpg (225x225, 6.75K)

Source?

I don't think she would like that...

He hits the gym

Attached: thorfit.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>SOMETHING IN THE WAAAAAY
>Gays n roses
looks like 90s nostalgia is here to stay
>inb4 it's 80s

>july zozz
what did they mean by this?

>For sure, Odin was great in 1 and 2. And Loki's character was fantastic in 1 and insanely well acted. Ragnarok should have been more into that + comedy about weird family shit and norse myths (but good comedy, not just "comedic relief quips every 15 seconds")

What fucking enrages me about Ragnarok is that it literally rips off the plot of TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE...

Peripheral characters are unceremoniously killed off.
Father figure dies.
Protagonists land on a planet of junk.
Giant horned monster wants to destroy the protagonists homeworld.

The difference is that 90 minute toy commercial has more heart and pathos that that souless fucking clownshow!!!FACT!!!

It looks like a videogame, it hurts my refined and discerning eyes.

I feel like we're gonna see two Hemsworth in this one : pre-bog and post-bog. Like his face when he's meditating and when he talks to Pratt.

So where is the 10:03 minute video explaining every easter egg in the trailer that I didnt notice

I'm honestly really liking these outfits

Attached: 3.png (885x1500, 1.15M)

She has $90 million. She can retire now.

>skips leg day

Still more muscles than Gadot.

Annihilation was too irrelevant to make a difference in her career. A fucking netflix flick. Her career died because she did two back to back universally panned films. Lucy In The Sky didn't even make 500k and it came out before the lockdowns. Poor old slut, I'd still fuck her like a whore if she asked me nicely

there's a picture floating around proving it, too

>white
OH NO NO NO

The eyes being visible is cringe. Other than than its pretty average looking.

Attached: Capture.png (609x932, 1.41M)

what is he doing to his jaw

>Jews stopping at millions

Being able to see her eyes is actually a major improvement. It made Jane Thor seems even more soulless in the comics.

What if Thor was some hippie faggot?

Attached: ‘World Is Ready’ for Gay Superhero in MCU, Says Marvel Produ2.mp4_snapshot_00.04.250.jpg (1280x720, 128.74K)

>pulls both incel and chud card in a sentence
i know this is bait but these buzzwords are overused.
we need a new term.

It was good in some manner to be not so respecting of previous movies, but it went way too far to the point the tone feels like 'lol who cares guys'

Nowadays it's flat out unwatchable and utterly throwaway

Attached: nttl.jpg (1772x857, 314.25K)

who asked?

Looks colourful and fun I suppose. I think this will be the last Marvel movie with the "original" cast from the early films. After this, most of their new characters have failed to become as successful. They will only have Spider-Man to draw the really big crowds.

Dont worry, She's not gonna wear the helmet at all after that scene
It's gonna be the usual Marvel's obssesion of taking Masks/Helmet off characters so audience can see the Actor's face

>Why are we filming my scenes first, Mr Kaka? I was in my off season

Attached: 2322212.jpg (584x586, 56.63K)

wha happuh?

I knew gal posted here

Nigga this pic is funny af. Saved.

>Making Thor into a funny easy going dumb fratbro is good. If you take that "serious epic medieval" shit too seriously you get Thor Dark World
Did you even watch Dark World? It was just the most generic marvel flick.

Looks comfy, don’t have a problem with female thor transition as long as it’s a small part of the plot and I can just ignore her solo movie.

Looks fun but the wide comedy framing is a bit dull to look at. Everything seems two dimensional.

you guys are supposed to stagger is out a little bit

I hate that fucking dyke!!!FACT!!!

I half agree on Ragnarok, there's some nice shots, sure. But theres also some cheap Saturday night live sketch camera work in that movie for the majority of that movie.

Did you guys read the leaks about this movie?