Best written depiction of Batman outside the comics is from a video game

>Best written depiction of Batman outside the comics is from a video game
>6'2
>muscular chad and not a skinny twink
>witty and charismatic and not some socially akward emo
>actually fluent in Spanish (Arkham Asylum)
>strongest batman. Capable of beating the crap out of giant mutant freaks like Grundy, Killler Croc and Bane.
>cool useful gadgets and technology
>actual detective
>banged a hot green eyed thicc comic accurate catwoman and not a skinny mystery meat
>naturally deep masculine intimidating voice and not a forced edgy teen voice
>comic accurate batsuit
Why can't we ever see this batman on the big screen Yea Forums?

Attached: 00EfzjLJNL6FNKVxviGg7Zw-2..v1569473216.jpg (630x354, 216.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBmy9JWyCS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Catwoman-Arkham-City-Ass.jpg (638x350, 64.76K)

Arkham City catwoman was literally sex.

Attached: batman-arkham-city-catwoman.jpg (1199x669, 91.18K)

>comparing video games to cinema
>comic accuracy is important

Opinion discarded. Come back in 5 years when you've grown up a little

>>witty and charismatic
stopped reading right there

Attached: benaffleck.jpg (1200x600, 67.53K)

I try to imagine a 6’4 gigachad hiding in the dark by crouching and I just can’t lol imagine some guy that big in all that shit trying to blend in the dark, it’d honestly make more sense if he were very small and ordinary looking. I mean how does a 6’4 white man with blue piercing eyes even hide himself during the day, you’d be able to find someone they matched his description in Gotham and just narrow it down.

These games are great (make you really FEEL like Batman) but they became too coomery for me to keep my focus. I just want to play some DLC, not beat my willy silly to Harley's wall animation

Bogged

He's alright but I always hated the suit. It's Keaton tier retarded metal shit with visible bolts that somehow allows flexible movements too. The "detective work" is just Batman following on screen blood trails or DNA or whatever straight to where he needs to go.

Attached: 1649986110810.png (830x467, 464.9K)

he doesn't need to talk to criminals he just punches them

Attached: 1650290634638.gif (267x280, 29.1K)

That was not in the actual movie.

Attached: batman New Picture (37).png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Kill people = not batman. I don't make the rules

Okay, we get it. You want to watch 6"2 chads in skin tight lycra suits beating up things and jumping off buildings. I take your opinions very seriously.

>>actual detective
Arkham's detective mode is a fucking shit-tier mechanic. Let's just turn the whole screen dark blue so you can't see shit except the glowing trail to the next piece of evidence. Then you do some simplistic puzzle and follow the on-screen marker to go beat someone up.

Arkham batman is 6´3

arkham knight version is superior in every way

Attached: 1642373220339.png (1280x1922, 971.23K)

>those tiny little ears
Looks more like kittenman

>loves the Joker more than his own gf

Thats bad how? No one wants to play a myst batman game

I'm going to need to see her without the hat

Why do these movies never use the suit actor concept?
Get one acror to play Bruce, and one for Batman.

sure, but I don't like beefcake batman, it's unrealistic, you can't be fast and sneaky with such size

Because you don't have to actually think, so how is it detective work? It's just follow the mission marker like every other AAA game.

Then they should cut the detective shit from the game. But instead they paid lazy homage to the reddit-tier "muh detective" fags and made up a shitty mechanic that got shoehorned into every other pseudo open world action game, because modern games are absolute dogshit for fucking retards.

also gameplay is shit, press x to win fights

You were saying?

Attached: ezgif-2-a60e0a412f.jpg (1400x700, 368.64K)

She was prettier, curvier, and bustier in City.

It's make believe. He has trained himself to peak performance.

You'd be able to tell and it would take you out of the movie. But they still use stunt doubles whenever it's possible.

>*backflips across the room to drop kick a thug in the face*
Anyone can be Batman

Attached: 3ef5018ad169021fd331d29824ede79c.jpg (819x322, 49.81K)

>comic accuracy is not important
Why are you so gay?

Attached: a3w0n2r_460s.jpg (460x460, 38.52K)

youtu.be/zBmy9JWyCS4

this is the biggest you can get while still being flexible and dextrous, he's also at peak olympic performance

mike tyson is a good example, but even he has smaller arms than batman in AA

You can be fast as shit but it is indeed goofy seeing gigachad Arkham Batman do karate shit, him flipping around looked goofy as fuck. Honestly batfleck was as good an interpretation of that kind of Batman can get for live action. When he got into an actual fight he mostly just bodied people by tossing them around or brutally beat them around.

>The "detective work" is just Batman following on screen blood trails or DNA or whatever straight to where he needs to go
So detective work?

left looks like a tranny in comparison

Attached: 1623900827147.png (1088x475, 672.07K)

>le realism meme
Totally pointless in the context of a comic book character

So ratta lada or whatever the fuck nigger

They both look cute imo. Better than the last movie catwoman we had at any rate.

I miss these games. The suicide squad game looks awful

You sound like a joyless retard.

Spotted the manlet.

>*Does multiple back handsprings into a Gainer full twist before landing a hyper corkscrew onto a thug's face*
Anyone can be Batman

>press x to win fights
Shit meme. Clearly didn't play the game. You can't punch through or counter shields nor can you with the electric sticks.

yup, I liked batflec raw fighting style

I'd agree, but I'm also tired of le fantasy flashy kiddy marvel shit, plus it ruins immersion. anyway, the gameplay is shit anyway, so who care how it looks, I'm not even going to play it ever.

gary stu

It's just a fun character to be in the shoes of.
In arkham origins they said he's 6'4 or something like that.

Fuck off. You can be tall and fit and still be flexible. Beefcake is the best Batman because it goes well with the idea of a six feet tall bat scaring criminals. He needs to be physical imposing as possible.

>Clearly didn't play the game
it looks so from the gameplay I saw. ain't gonna play it anyway, sifu has a better combat system, even if it's kinda EH.

>fails to save the joker
not a gary stew, he's chicken stew if anything

Men can't be Mary sues.

>You can be tall and fit and still be flexible.
examples? please show me one single martial artist with the size of a roided out body builder like AA batman has, who is also as fast a him in the game

Yeah, also he spent his entire life training in borderline mystical arts and with witch doctors and shit.
He's like a real life monk taken to the extreme.

>what is harry potter

>it looks so from the gameplay I saw
Stop making judgement of thing you haven't tried. You can easily the 'press x to awesome' meme in any video game. You're not that creative.

It's Gotham (New York City). It's hard to stand out.

Not him but look at wrestlers. They're pretty big but also quite nimble and quick.
It's not that unbelievable.
Technically real life marines rarely look like John Matrix in Commando too, but it's just an exaggeration for movie's sake.

>twink manlet
>man
Chads can't be Mary sues.

I only played Arkham Asylum and City and damn they're boring. City in particular is fucking boring, there's nothing interesting going on at all
Plus it's one of the worst genres in videogames, the "do shit while characters constantly talk to you through radio"
Not a bad game overall, the designs are cool, but it's not interesting at all, and the Batman has no charisma he sounds like Terminator

>moving goalposts
show body or you're not a man and if you're not, your opinion is wortless

can't offend the juden

holy filtered

Yeah but good luck getting an actor that size to actually pull that shit off in that costume. Making batfleck a brawler made sense because it’s live action. I doubt affleck could even do those moves at this age.

>Batman has no charisma he sounds like Terminator
He makes smart comments from time to time. He doesn't have to make MCU tier quips.

if you have contempt for the concept of critiquing a piece of media, you don't have to participate in discussion. you clearly have absolutely nothing to add.

these games are just as normie as Assassin Creed and have almost no difficulty so I don't know what's there to filter

>Stop making judgement of thing you haven't tried.
no, I don't have to try AAA shit games to know they're casual shit for filthy casuals, have been for the past who knows how long

> You can easily the 'press x to awesome' meme in any video game.
plenty games that don't target casuals where you can't

>show body

Attached: FHgoaXjWYAAk16v.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

Spotted the sexually repressed homoerotic dudes

Manlets aren't people. Nobody wants to see manlets in their kino unless it's as comic relief.

not him but making every fight be difficult like a souls game would be pointless
batman never struggles against just a single person
they're as difficult as they should be imo
AC can also be fun
it's just not your kind of genre I guess

>Not him but look at wrestlers. They're pretty big but also quite nimble and quick.
eh, I'll take it, they ain't fighter because they would be absolutely wrecked in a fight with a real martial artists, but they could be trained, so maybe

>Yeah but good luck getting an actor that size to actually pull that shit off in that costume
Do you honestly think the actors are actually pulling any shit off at all. Stunt doubles are a thing retard. And 6'2 is tall but not fucking huge like 6'7.

No? I just don't want to play as harry potter

The MCU quips don't need to be brought up anytime someone dislikes something DC, he's uncharismatic I didn't say he needs to be Tony Stark. I don't love the Burton movies but his Batman actually sounded cool. This Batman is monotone and boring.
I think the cool factor of Arkham is mainly that it's the animated series turned dark and gritty, but beyond the faithfulness to the series/comics and the good designs it's not that good, that's why I really liked these games years ago when they were fresh but now I just take them for granted.

Only city is piss easy. Play origins on I am the night mode and you'll say otherwise.

Agree. Arkham Asylum was great back in the day when it was new and radically different from everything that came before but if you play it now it's very tedious. City was never that great. The only fun Arkham game is Knight.

You just don't like JK Rowling because she hates trannies

>This Batman is monotone and boring.
He sounds as Batman should. Watch the animated series. Also I ain't reading the rest.

kek, I mentioned harry potter because someone did earlier. It's true though, if I'm playing a vidya I'd rather be someone imposing.

AC had some challenges here and there but overall it's an interactive movie and I barely consider these games games, and they're not that good as interactive movies.
It's shit for people that watched the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer and went "omg I do want to immerse myself in this virtual reality and press E to dance it's like I'm there", obviously Batman is still better but it doesn't seem like a videogame experience to me.
Ironically a Batman like Dark Souls that's basically the old platform games from the 16bit era but modern would be better. In fact I think Asylum was a bit like a metroidvania, if they actually went completely metroidvania with less dialogues and characters talking and more hidden lore it would have been better. I don't like games that want to be movies they're supposed to be games

I liked that you could play as Deathstroke in Origins but he should've had a fleshed out campaign of several open world levels instead just training type levels.
There's untapped potential for other characters to be made playable besides Batman.
I hope Gotham Knights is halfway decent.

user the question was why don’t they make a Batman live action like the one in the Arkham games. Even in a video game the way the Batman character moves in fights looks absurd, good luck making that translate effectively to the big screen, stunt doubles or no. It just looks silly.

Attached: 14.jpg (320x180, 7.14K)

Your 'critique' amounts to crying like a cum-burping faggot. I bet you're a fromsoft drone that claps like a good ol onion boy at every re-re-re-release of dodge/roll/stab adventure part duex.

He understands Spanish in arkham asylum.

It wouldn't work in live action. So it's a dumb thing to look up to.

>What does Bruja mean?

>Ironically a Batman like Dark Souls that's basically the old platform games from the 16bit era but modern would be better
>cut to Batman fighting a random goon like it's a boss fight and dying over and over
I'd pass, thank you. That shit works better in the context of a Green Lantern game if anything. Make it a GoW clone but incorporate souls-like combat.

Exactly when it was new I never had played something like Asylum but now it's everything I don't like abotu modern games. I thought it was super cool how you could just lock on enemies by pressing a button in their direction but now it feels cheap. I like games where it's 100% gameplay like Elden Ring which reminds me a lot of 16 bit games or psx games. A Batman game like this would be even better cause I would le feel like batman more by becoming good at the game rather than having the game helping me kick ass with cool animations

No, it's following the quest marker.

Can any DC nerd or comic incels tel me if the Arkham sea walls are cannon?

>Souls game.
Pass

>I AM THE NIGHT

>t. npc

For Green Lantern it could work. For Batman, it would be weird.

Vanessa Hudgens as Catwoman WHEN?

>cut to Batman fighting a random goon like it's a boss fight and dying over and over
I rarely die with random goons in Elden Ring and btw that's what happened all the time in games like Batman Returns for genesis.
But I guess people like you are why we'll only get Batman games that are interactive movies where the biggest challenge is trying to lose

we can't have good things anymore

Attached: a9652cc8be358439f65ead66e1b64481.jpg (960x1200, 87.29K)