This show fucking sucks

this show fucking sucks

Attached: MV5BMTI1NTdiZDgtM2RiZC00OGI0LWI5NDAtNzJmMjYzYjE5NmNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDI5NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 232.01K)

just like the lakers

I haven't watched the latest episode but the first half of the season has been pretty good imo. The scenes with Jack McKinney talking basketball are kino

Nah they're just mediocre, Vogel cost them about 15 games with his late 4th lineups and starting DeAndre Jordan half the season

I hate the Jeanie Buss scenes, they make her look like a prodigy when she's one of the most inept owners in the league

How do you make dramatised basketball less exciting than real life? That Netflix Bulls doc does so much better job showing the drama on and off the court.

Filtered hard

>t.westbrick

Basketball is cringe, Gridiron, Aussie Rules and Cricket are my sports of choice.

dont care, pajeet

Is John C. Reily in the whole thing? I got mildly interested when I saw him in a trailer but according to IMDB, he was only in the first episode or two

don't care, nigger

Attached: Bruce Flamethrower.png (1246x1488, 593.81K)

He's on the whole thing but don't expect a kino performance. Every character is a miserable prick. They even tried to character assassinate Larry Bird which ironically makes him the most based character.

>Vogel cost them about 15 games
Cope. LeBron washed, Lakers are done and it makes me very happy.

Bird wins again.

It's a decent enough show for a 10eps and out sort of run. Doesn't a pretty good job of capturing the vibe of the late 1970s. It's still just a sports themed mini-series. Not everyone is going to like that sort of content. I mean should ever show just be capeshit or zombies now?

I like it

Oh no plz don't tell me this show is Buss family propaganda

>this show fucking sucks
i like it

a sportsman should appreciate the story of all athletic contests

>Adam McKay
Here's your problem.

there is hardly any basketball in the show. most of it just shows what a cool guy jerry buss is

>They even tried to character assassinate Larry Bird
how? they made him awesome
he was known to be a mean trash talker

>naked John Reilly starts talking about sex
>turn it off and delete hbo max

Played the race card in the first episode and literally had a fucking country song in the background when he was introduced dressed like a hillbilly drinking a beer.

Dear God, I ain't watching this propaganda. I love magic but I can't take that.

And it such a weird play of the card too. Bird was already drafted, so there’s no debate on who should be drafted first. Plus, who’s going to argue with the descriptions? Bird wasn’t a slasher, and magic was definitely high energy

It also goes into how he's a sad guy who wants to fuck his daughter apparently

Adam McKay is a dumb hack, he shouldn't be making films any more.

He was also terrible

Dudes 37 and was nearly the scoring leader, hes gonna still be averaging 20 points a game when he's in his 40s. He was bad on defense this year but so was everyone

Yes Dewey Cox is the main character and he's great and carries the whole show.

Jeanies scenes are, Jerry is actually shown as partially inept at the business side of things while Jeanie is shown as this screwd capable marketer

WHY DONT THEY MAKE A SHOW ABOUT BILL RUSSELL'S ELEVEN RINGS AND THE CELTICS' WINNING STREAK. FUCK THE LAKERS

The draft scenes in the first episode were stupid but besides that I haven't really scene any other wokeshit in the show

Because there were like 10 teams in the league when the Celtics won their chips nobody cares

The show also makes Magic 100% heterosexual and never shows him taking HIV POZ loads from gay dudes like he was known for back then.

I watched it, I don't like how the latest episode made Bird such an hostile autist even though he was a hostile autistic IRL

It was pretty cool how she sent Magic to tell the whole world that the Westbrook trade was all Lebron's fault

seethe harder isiah

>HBO series
>nudity warning put before every episode
>7 episodes in
>still haven't seen Cookie's cookies

Explain this.

>he was introduced dressed like a hillbilly drinking a beer.

But that's what he is?

Lebron wanted derozan, he was even gonna take a cheaper deal than what the bulls gave him but Jeanie is a cheap cunt retard

because like it or not it's pretty much undisputed that what saved Basketball from it's who give a shit rating disaster was the Lakers in the late 1970s to early 1980s. Most of all the back and forth between LA and Boston.
Then what drove it to the peak was the Bulls/Jordan in the early to mid 1990s. I still think a lot of it was just dumb luck and good timing from Buss vs any sort of master plan.
No one gives a shit about the NBA before the 1980s Lakers time frame or cares much after Jordan retired. All the stories now are about a given star, not really so much teams. Also the players now move around like mercs to chase a ring and play with friends. The golden age of Basketball is long over.

Reminder he gave easy HIV
Both of them were on the dl same with dre.

So she went for a guy that makes 45 million a year?

LeBron's still elite he's just too old to be playing 40 minutes a game which he had to do because AD is glass and Westbrick is the worst PG in the league

They didn't want to give demar a 3 year deal. They're fucking morons.

qrd?

the gay plague can literally only be spread by ungloved anal sex

That's literally not true though. And even if it were most women take it in the ass

What the fuck is Jerry West's problem?

Cool guy irl. The question is: what the fuck is the writer's problem?

>Adam McKay
>Surprised that it sucks

Wow who woulda thunk?

When do we get mob boss Pat Riley?

Attached: EDeZpkdWwAAm4Qh.jpg (654x987, 115.62K)

The writer was under the impression that winning a championship, an MVP and being the logo of the league is a waste of a career compared to Bill Russel

When he gets over his daddy issues

It is when his main rivals won 11 times.

Why did Celtics fans hate Bill Russell?

came to post this

they are laying the seeds
richard pryor and crack, you think its going to be about spencer haywood, but its actually him grooming magic

pro athletes.. maybe they did roids, share needles.

Because he hated them too

he came from an abusive household and his haunted by his professional failure as he sees it
did you even watch the show?

the character west feels it isn't enough because his shitty childhood fucked him up, winning in the end didnt make him happy