Do you have any tv collection?

Attached: 20220418_125444.jpg (2048x1536, 775.73K)

No. But I also don't care about other peoples' hobbies, just do what makes you happy. If he's happy wasting money and space on stupid shit like that, I'm fine with it

I know it's cool to hate Funko's but I'm just gonna let people do their thing.

If a White man is "happy" wasting his life and money on chinese-made toys representing jewish "popular culture", you're ok with it? Interesting.

I want to be like you, I really do, but people like the guy in OPs pic makes me extremely fucking angry. I'm not a violent person but there's just something deep inside of me that wants to beat the shit out of him

Funkos are fucking trash and theyre the reason the only merch stores now have a wall of shitty funkos

I'm also ok with a white man wasting his life on Yea Forums complaining about what strangers do in their spare time.

>funkos are the reason shops have funkos
wut?

Why would you collect those things?

I got really into collecting western memorabilia after watching the dollars trilogy a few years back. I even have a horse saddle that was used by Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. In fact I mostly have leather stuff and a ton of old bottles.

Oh and a canon ball that was used in the civil war. Grapeshot.

It's actually quite remarkable how quickly such things can grow. It all started with me (I kid you not) with me getting a full grain leather satchel and learning how to restore it on youtube. Few months later I'm in some dude's house in rural Oregon buying horse saddles.

Attached: 1357415.jpg (277x220, 13.15K)

I collect ancient Roman coins.

It's an expensive hobby but it's fun to try to track down rare and high quality coins for a good price in shithole countries

>just do what makes you happy
shut the fuck up already

kill yourself moron

i collect bad life experiences

>"collection"
>everything is outside their original packages
Kek nice one.

This is a based type of collecting. People who collect braindead shit like funko pops are NPCs and deserve every bit of ridicule

He's married. You're most probably not.

Söyboy thread?

Attached: disneyfreak309.webm (420x750, 2.99M)

It made no sense

My god, Funkos are the most soulless garbage I ever seen. As always Japanese consooom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Western consooom

Attached: 61wp2cZAmvL._AC_SX569_.jpg (569x669, 38.35K)

it literally does tho
>company shits out trash
>you actually buy it (lol) failing to see the utter worthlesness of the product
>you fund more of it
vs
>company shits out trash
>you laugh at them for trying to grab your hard earned money with literal industrial waste
>consoomer shapes the market

funko pops get made and retards buy them. so he hates it.

i know what you're doing, you're intentionally pretending to not understand to try to make his post look retarded. because you're probably a mad funko pop basedboy yourself.

When did Yea Forums start hating Funko Pops? Is this a /toy/ psyop?

Always been the case. Funko pops is the number one sign of a mindless consoomer soiboi from reddit and it always has been. Any grown man who owns one of these things deserves a broken nose. Simple as

>a /toy/ psyop

I have a fucking Saul Goodman Funko pop that I have NO IDEA how it got in my house. None of my friends admit to bringing it (they don't even watch BB or BCS) and I sure as hell didn't buy it. I wouldn't even know where to buy those things; I mean, I'm sure you can get them on amazon....but that's not the point. I can't explain its origin story and it's not like this is a recent thing either. The damned thing showed up on my shoe rack (of all places) like 10 years ago.

>do what makes you happy
Collecting shit that's sold in stores does not make anyone happy though

I have a couple of external hard drives filled with high quality movie rips
I got them years ago and were meant to be the first of many but I gave up quickly

recently gave one of them to my father
as a gift, it contained all the bond movies minus the craig era, all the dirty harry movies and the man with no name triligy
he is retired and I used to watch all these films with him when I was a kid (except for dirty harry) so it felt appropriate

I like starting collections but the inherent futility of it eventually becomes too much for me2ygw4

Attached: 1649462374012.jpg (590x701, 84.83K)

>but I'm just gonna let people do their thing.
no wonder pedos are openly grooming children these days (and laughing about it).

reminder hes 27

Yes I have five TVs in my house

You need to buy a Colt Peacemaker

I removed any visual representation of my hobbies and interests, got fucking sick of people asking me dumb fucking questions because I had a poster on my wall, or a dvd on my shelf.
Had some sperg stop me in the middle of the street to talk about my graphic Tshirt I had on, from that day I never wore anything like that again.

Why don't you like to discuss your hobbies and interests with people? What exactly do you enjoy talking about with people if not that?

user, you told me you wanted it so I bought it for you? Come on, man. Try and remember.

My figures are sexy Japanese anime girls

Attached: 1633551218304.jpg (1536x2048, 431.62K)

i mean i can understand the sentiment but still 200% autistic conclusion

Funko Pop collectors are actually some of the nicest and chillest people ever, no matter how much Funkos suck. The Magic the Gathering community is a bunch of miserable sweaty getekeeping incels, Smash Bros is a cesspool and so is Pokemon and you all know how awful the anime guys are. If someone shows off his ugly as fuck but super limited Peter Venkman Pop, at least he usually is nice about it.

>Funko Pop collectors are actually some of the nicest and chillest people ever,
they should still kill themselves

that man watches his wife fuck black men and records it in 8k

Yeah about 60tb's of movies and tv on my home server.

what's your point tho

Attached: vblfip067o681.png (750x736, 62.08K)

>Funko Pop collectors are actually some of the nicest and chillest people ever
Because they are children in adult bodies

My only collection is the toy cars my dad bought for me when I was a kid many years ago. Some of them got damaged after several times of moving around.

Attached: IMG_20220418_153913640_HDR.jpg (4640x3472, 3.56M)

>Funkos are fucking trash and theyre the reason the only merch stores now have a wall of shitty funkos
This sentence makes no sense. Did you perhaps forget the word IS?
Funkos are fucking trash and theyre [SIC] the reason the only merch stores now have a IS wall of shitty funkos.
That's the only thing I can think of to make this sentence make sense.

I am an adult so I do not have toys. I just can't stand when idiots try and fail at stringing a fucking sentence together.

Based as keepsake but autistic for a collection

this is bait right?

found the soiboy

>He's married.
Does he have children? Real ones, not "fur babies". Being married means nothing if you don't reproduce.

Extremely based.

S

Attached: 1637742437270.jpg (1440x1800, 498.04K)

99.99% a cuckold arrangement in that marriage, if true.

I've got a carved wooden box with a Weirwood on it and an obsidian arrowhead inside, and I have a replica of the One Ring. Oh, and a Wilson volleyball with the face on from Cast Away.
Not Yea Forums but I also have a crimson behelit.

I have something like 500+ Blu-rays and probably close to 150 4K Blu-rays. I don't buy any merch though.

I collect Star Wars EU books

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7.11K)

Why don't you just download them?

I watched the good the bad and the ugly and it started my habit of buying gold coins now I blast the ecstacy of gold while jerking off over my stack

Attached: 1626901080357.png (787x440, 344.77K)

>Being one of todays messed up teens

Attached: 1340915691721.jpg (630x441, 102.03K)

>Funko Pop collectors are actually some of the nicest and chillest people ever, no matter how much Funkos suck. The Magic the Gathering community is a bunch of miserable sweaty getekeeping incels, Smash Bros is a cesspool and so is Pokemon and you all know how awful the anime guys are. If someone shows off his ugly as fuck but super limited Peter Venkman Pop, at least he usually is nice about it.

Attached: 1619132050200.png (474x474, 400.57K)

hot sauce collections are pretty basic but there's something really pleasant about them. i kind of want one and i dont like hot sauce that much

Attached: 2618cc144ce6eadaaaed5e24f2c04b23[1].jpg (612x612, 85.58K)

Nah I'm near dead inside. Though I suppose I could feel just a little worse if I owned something like a funk pop.

you've spent too much time on /ck/.

how do these gimps afford all this shit?

>my hobby is working to pay for solidified petroleum at exorbitant prices
>that's cool dude, all hobbies are equal!
It's high time to part from the middle road, friend.

I prefer the lo-fi experience of just putting in a disc, rather than playing through a PC or having to set up a digital library with a NAS and nVidia Shield or whatever people use nowadays.

Mostly though I like to support costly restorations of classic films.

>Yeah baby, so on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad do you want your diarrhea to be?

What exactly is the point of this collection?

user i think you might have IBS

>Mostly though I like to support costly restorations of classic films.
why, it's just a bunch of people play acting?

Seems kinda tacky, why not do whiskey bottles or something? At least those actually look good.

>just do what makes you happy
What makes me happy is shitting on other people's hobbies and making fun of soiboys like the funkopop collectors in the OP

This right here is the only acceptable answer for people who collect physical media

Literally what?

>W-Well h-he's probably being cucked and doesn't have kids!!!
Epic cope, have sex.

I think it's time for Yea Forums to learn this lesson.

Attached: 1500242016860.jpg (800x383, 78.53K)

I've never understood bashing someone who is 100% legit with buying their media and collecting it. They directly help fund the projects that the rest of us might pirate.

There is nothing worth Pirating nowadays. Let it all die.

>let people enjoy things
How about no? And I'll beat you to fucking pulp if I ever meet you.

Attached: 1638850402249.jpg (1010x1200, 123.82K)

>Jewish Popular Culture

George Lucas
Kathleen Kennedy
Vince McMahon
George RR Martin
JRR Tolkien
Gene Roddenberry
Glenn Larson
Ian Fleming
Tom Clancy
Rick Riordin

Most of them are Goys (Irish or Anglo Americans)