Unironically what was the point of this

This is someone's son btw.

Attached: 8.webm (640x480, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sA-ZxL1oBfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do trans people think this is good?
Seems to push AGP I thought they were against now.
Actually I dont really care to be honest.

the (((director))) wanted to see it

pretty fucking gay ngl

QRD?

>Daily tranny apritation thread
Same time tomorrow?

It's a show called Euphoria that has one of these mentally ill men who think they're a woman because they wear panties and makeup.

It also stars nappy headed hoe of the month Zanzibar.

Attached: 12121.png (463x109, 14.43K)

less disturbing than I am Jazz

demoralization and normalization

tranny psyop

To inform you that mentally ill men are better than you because secks.

Attached: 1615838166699.png (409x409, 157.39K)

Kek. Insanely accurate.

what will trannies do once society inevitably collapses and they can't get access to their tranny hormones/antibiotics for their festering wounds anymore?

Jews.

This, I never coomed to Jazz

We need to start a "movement" for an object lesson on the general absurdity of identity politics and the normalization of transgenderism. I propose transmajesty.

Remember how almost every comedy that involved a scene at a mental institution had at least a couple of "Jesuses" or some "Napoleons?" Be that guy, only instead of choosing a known historical/religious figure, simply insist that "your truth" is that you're a king. Make it an absolute point to specify that *your* pronouns are "His Grace, "His Radiance," "His Majesty," etc. - the crazier and more overblown, the better. Oh, and also notice how I only specified one form? That's intentional, because transmajestics are offended by direct address. We are only to be addressed in the third person. Make these fucks twist their grammar into knots just to accommodate you.

So that's my pitch, guys. Grab your crown and your scepter, demand your own royal bathroom facilities, and get set to drag those peasants to HR when they fail to respect your truth.

stop obsessing over transfolk
it's not healthy

kek

people already tried to get sovereign citizens going.

Is >she injecting heroin or HRT?

so this is what they mean by "have sex"

Attached: 1643548990761.gif (1033x643, 8.75K)

>Yea Forums doesn't understand it's portraying nothing as good moral things for young people to do

Attached: 1614087758384.jpg (611x768, 92.68K)

Totally different thing. Sovereign Citizenry is a pseudo-legal argument. This is pure identity, requiring nothing more than embracing your "truth" and "coming out." The laws and practices that safeguard your transmaj identity are already in place. You simply have to avail yourself of them.

Faggots gonna fag

That's a man.

Yes, the guy having sex with HER is a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=sA-ZxL1oBfE

ever play last of us 2?

You're a faggot if you wouldn't fuck her.

Just look at his face. He loves it!

YWNBAW

That is a man. You are a faggot if you would fuck him.

Yeah, I'm a man. I'm straight. That means I like to fuck women. I want to have sex with her, therefore she's a woman. Basic math.

to make my dick hard

Daily reminder that trannies are still less cancerous than females.

>unironically what was the point of this
to provide insight into the life of a character? everything in that video is relevant to the character and its future development

you must be genuinely fucking retarded if this is the best you can come up with

Genuine question - why is non-Christian media even allowed? You watch this degenerate garbage and tell me this isn't tearing the moral fabric of this nation apart. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

what will you do when can't hide in your room anymore?

the fuck are you even doing on Yea Forums
go larp at some congregation, repressed loser

>why is non-Christian media even allowed?
because nobody want to watch sermons all day long

he's right what do troons do when there is no more titty skittles? do you start like foraging for used tampons for even a crumble of estrogen juice?

You are a colossal faggot if you actually think in those terms, especially since you're saying that on Yea Forums. Your "moral fabric" is a cumrag, to me.

Attached: coom-coomer.gif (220x183, 347.14K)

they become soifarmers

fuck you I want kanye to have his own sermon channel, and for there to be a dedicated gorilla channel.

>doll yourself up to look as sexually appealing as possible
>AHHHHH FUUAAAARKKKK I'M BEING SEXED!!!!!! OH MY ASSHOLE! NOOOOOOO!
eh?

lmfao

Attached: 1649990552360.jpg (657x527, 58.43K)

You want this mental rot on TV? You want t your children to watch this? Wtf is wrong with you

Christian media isn't restricted to sermons.

Where are the full body nudes? (asking on behalf of the thread Christcuck)

There are none of her cock, sadly. She has some shockingly nice tits however, but this is a blue board so Im not gonna post them here

>You want this mental rot on TV?
yes
>You want t your children to watch this?
strawman
I want "art" (good art, bad art, even awful art) to be able to depict all sort of situations, including but not limited to disgusting acts of degeneracy
and I want dishonest larpers like you to seethe and cope and choke on a tranny dick

>every character in the show is in love with the tranny
what kind of tranny wish fufillment shit is this?

Attached: 1620037176245.jpg (640x480, 11.56K)

Why am I attracted to cute boys who dress like women so much?

See you in HR. And after that, in court.

Wtf happened to society? Years ago these kinds of people would receive actual help, meds and understanding from doctors and would end up being better people. Meanwhile today these sad mentally ill people are told that everything they do is right and natural. How the fuck did we go from wanting to help people in trouble to confirming the delusions of crazy people?

Attached: 1627387443766.jpg (720x540, 79.52K)

>im a woman now

Because the embrace of "alternative lifestyles" is part of how the elite is soft-selling population reduction as freedom. They're now trying to rid themselves of a workforce they'll soon no longer need.

amazing how something as elemental as "sex and shock sells" has been twisted into a convoluted dystopian conspiracy by schizophrenic pseudo intellectuals
medicate and fuck a girl or two asap

Is the old guy just fucking everyone in the show or what?

It is, but things will start cleaning up soon enough

this