We all know the Yea Forums meme

>what would you do with the powers of the invisible man?
>250 replies: rape
What would a WOMAN do with the powers of the invisible man? I’d like to hear from some actual women. Girls don’t be scared to answer, the guys can’t hurt you- they can’t even get a date with you, you can speak your mind

Attached: A4FC5187-3D8E-4672-9CFB-201BE053A547.jpg (1142x729, 89.24K)

Rape a man.

>actual women
notice how your thread is empty?

I would scour restrooms to find people in mid-poop and move them to somewhere else where it would be embarrassing to be in mid-poop

>confuses invisibility powers with time stopping powers
This is why you retards get raped so much

Women would break into the homes of guys they find attractive, sniff their clothes, and grind their pussies on their pillows. They would also mess with women they hate.

hollow man isn’t the one with time stopping?

Definitely not some disgusting fetish shit that makes rape seem like a lighthearted locker room joke

Here’s how you can tell this is a reply from an actual woman. She didn’t think this through. The invisible man isn’t super strong and he can’t also freeze time- you’d just be going through men’s rooms hoping to find guys shitting and then attempt to lift them against their will and move them somewhere else all while they were still shitting all over the place.

i'd nick a mars bar every day

Set her man up just to catch him in a lie. When this movie gets remixed with a female lead that'll probably be the plot.

I didn’t see the most recent remake but I know they did one a couple years back with Elisabeth Moss as the protagonist, and from what I understand it’s mainly about assault and spousal abuse

What the fuck you mean actual woman there's no women here bro do you not see the transgender rope suicide threads we don't condone this shit

Id larp as a female on 4channel

>250 replies: rape

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 60.54K)

Let’s be honest. Most people with invisibility wouldn’t be completely heinous.
They’d use the power to act like dicks and break minor laws

I'd get really fat, ruin the lives of girls who are more popular then me, and become a celebrity talking about the difficulties of being me.

Like how though? You’d either have to wait around for a long time on the off chance he got an erection, or like fuck him up the butt with a strap on? How is that even enjoyable? It’s not connected to your body

i'd sneak into hmv just before they close so i can go shopping when no one else is there

first times for sure, but once they gather confidence with the power, they will resort to do all sorts of miserable acts

>crowded plane
>NIGGER!!
>do this repeatedly

If I were to put myself in the position of a woman, because I'll never be one, and not like a fat or ugly woman but average to good looking woman, first thing I'd do is cry because I can't look at my pretty face or body anymore. Then I'll walk around aimlessly trying to do the things that I used to do and then I'll despair and try to find some way to reverse it, that's what a woman would do.

Attached: 1649619352044.jpg (899x674, 103.65K)

How would being invisible help you do that? You can get really fat and mean now and that won’t make you famous. Being invisible would actually make those things harder

There was a lot of detailing how to rape and novel ways to rape.

jokerpilled

If written by a man:

Going to my parents for a week babe
>turns invisible, stays home

Going out for a run honey
>turns invisible, hovers behind him while he texts

If written by women:
Stalks women who are being stalked to kill their stalker, but falls for one of the sad cases and takes his virginity to cure his inceldom.

Sneaks behind enemy lines and saves the US from nuclear holocaust, but the credit goes to a man because she is invisible, just like real strong women.

Helps all of her friends live better lives by forcing them to make the hard choices she couldn't tell them to make as a friend. After they think she died.

Sneaks into the homes of neglectful parents, puts a bedsheet on, and pretends to be a ghost to save the kids. Creates a secret orphanage of superwomen.

you forgot trying to get a man(or several) to become invisible too so she isn't alone (and do that poop thing in the actual woman's post)

just sort of wander about, not get seen

>What would a WOMAN do with the powers of the invisible man?
they would tell that to FUCKIN EVERYBODY BECAUSE THEY ALL WANT ATTENTIONS

The biggest obstacle to making this film is figuring out what women would do if they could take selfies

Attached: 1649650983228.gif (498x407, 2.17M)

The anime nerd girls would do proper cosplays of Hagakure from My Hero Academia

It would have to be a short film
>become Hollow Woman
>turn on selfie camera
>can't take a selfie
>kill self
Fin

Women don’t browse this board and because of raids, the most likely people to say they’re “women” are actually trannies.
That being said, I would like to hear what we as men think women would do with invisibility. The fact that it’s so hard to guess really reveals how much they get away with in broad daylight without consequences just because they’re women.

Attached: 8A3CE42C-8928-4CA1-98BA-700822BD8D6A.png (550x366, 187.62K)

they'd commit suicide

Since no one's ever read the book, I'll be the first to say that invisibility ended up being one of the worst things a person could ever get.
>when you eat, your food is visibly digesting
>no one can see you, carts and cars included, so things will run into you all the time
>people who can't see you will get violent and suspicious
>you must be completely naked to be completely invisible, exposing you to the elements when you're outside
>you can still be smelled by dogs

If I was a woman I’d go steal a big ass diamond ring

Go to the gym and follow cute guys into the locker room to watch them shower. Probably get bored of it after awhile, but that's the first thing I'd do once I was confident of my powers. No doubt I'd eventually end up stealing things I wanted. Not bank heists, just luxury goods.

Attached: 1271050875129.jpg (319x263, 18.89K)

Checked, and do you recommend the book

The whole point of being invisible and ruining lives hinges on people being unaware that you’ve fucked with people or that you exist as an invisibility entity. Being a celebrity would completely remove your ability to do that.
Also if you have the powers of the invisible man then you wouldn’t be forced to stay invisible, it’s just a suit that you can put on and take off.

If you think women don't would rape the child of the neighbor with even less reluctance than many men you are naive.

I would stalk and repeatedly sexually assault a hot girl until she loses her hold on reality/sanity and either accepts the situation or admits herself to a mental institution, prompting me to move on to the next town.

Attached: 2295871_1325257441331.9res_500_281.jpg (500x281, 26.66K)

I have to admit, this mental image was the best thing in this thread so far.

This is why I still come here

Have none of you seen the movie? The invisible man puts on a suit to be invisible, he’s not forced to stay that way

When would food stop being visible? Like at what point in digestion would it dissipate? Or would it ever? In any case couldn’t you just make millions by selling your services to the medical community? You’d never have to work another day in your life. Also, with digestion- is the pee also invisible, or does it leaving your body make it visible?

checked and keked

Women would just steal jewelry, makeup, and shitty designer clothes. That's all they care about.

Gaslight chads into her pussy all day every day. She'd show up in makeup most of the time anyways, it'd defeat the purpose.

Yes. The cold opening line alone is worth the price of admission. Short chapters too with clear prose.
>When would food stop being visible? Like at what point in digestion would it dissipate? Or would it ever?
It took a few hours to digest and vanish, so anytime the Invisible Man eats he has to stay hidden for a while or remained clothed.
>In any case couldn’t you just make millions by selling your services to the medical community? You’d never have to work another day in your life.
The Invisible Man is an extreme narcissist. He doesn't care about money. He legit cares about ruling the world by fear.
>Also, with digestion- is the pee also invisible, or does it leaving your body make it visible?
Not covered in the book, but I would bet it stays invisible until he pees.

Helloooooooooo teehee! Real woman here ;) ;) If I could turn invisible I would KILL all sub-8 men so that women can finally live in chad's harem without feeling pressure from society to be monogamous. YAAAAS GIRL

>That being said, I would like to hear what we as men think women would do with invisibility.

probably shoplift or something equally mundanely niggerish

Thanks for the update. Big insights on what guys think women think here. This is truly unexplored territory

Hold on let me ask my girlfriend real quick

why are women like this

fuck you OP I'm going to answer this as if you were asking me anyways. I'd probably rape. I'd like to rape someone in a very public setting, like giving a big lecture or speech. realistically, they wouldn't be able to do anything but have to excuse themselves. when they compose themselves and walk back in I would continue. if they're alone they're just going to lose their shit believing they're being raped by a ghost or they gaslight themselves into thinking they're crazy. But I reckon there would be a good portion of women that would be fine being raped by a ghost. they'd chalk it up as some retarded spiritual thing or participate in a ghost documentary about their paranormal experience. all in all, rape and lots of it.

>>what would you do with the powers of the invisible man?
>as a man
Go into college classes, steal shit all the time, jerk off constantly, go into random buildings for the hell of it, go anywhere really, steal steal steal steal steal, piss everywhere, slap people, slap their asses, follow them home, steal everything, eat people's food, go to any cinema, jerk off at the cinema, go to the mall to steal, grab people's chairs before they sit and watch them fall, just in general total chaos.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1280x718, 130.02K)

Kek, imagine the floating Prada bag.

>251 replies: rape

You know you can already beat off at your house? I guess I get stealing though, because it’s practical- but what’s with the public masturbation? Such a weird impulse

That was lawnmower man

I would just do my makeup super cute, and then go about my day normally, without having to worry about the male gaze.

Just asked my wife, she said she wouldn't do anything and to grow up

rape young boys so that they forever have intimacy issues with women they were inevitably going to get anyways and post about it on an imageboard