BRO JUST WATCH FIVE ENTIRE SEASONS THEN IT GETS GOOD BRO I SWEAR...

>BRO JUST WATCH FIVE ENTIRE SEASONS THEN IT GETS GOOD BRO I SWEAR. BRO JUST ENJOY THE SLOW BURN DIALOGUE WHERE NOTHING HAPPENS BRO YOU AFENT SOME BREAKING BAD BRAINLET THAT NEEDS THINGS TO HAPPEN ARE YOU? BRO I HEARD A RUMOR ON REDDIT THAT HE STARTS TO KIND OF ACT LIKE SAUL IN SEASON 11 SO JUST STICK WITH IT AND DONT GET FILTERED BRO JUST KEEP WATCHING NOTHING HAPPEN THEN ITLL GET GOOD

Attached: 34C9B440-49D1-40CB-A4DD-626FB50BF776.jpg (205x246, 8.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv5yvtR5S1I
youtube.com/watch?v=wo2ARUFR7CU
youtube.com/watch?v=OHHngAo18Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=tzdt8mHxuUc
youtube.com/watch?v=x54GDjU5gdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only season 4 is boring

it gets good half-way into season 1

That’s okay, there are other shows with more explosions and stuff that you can watch while scrolling tik tok videos.

>nothing happens
it doesn't matter how many times you retards say this, it's never going to be true

The whole thing is kino, there's focuses on sounds, fishtanks, ants eating icecream, whispering, crunches, focuses on landscapes, animals, it's 5 seasons of half ASMR.

You mean you don’t like fifteen minute sequences of Mike wheezing and mowing the lawn

>i got filtered because im a brainlet retard heres my strawman argument!

More happens in this than Breaking Bad, it has more plot lines and characters. Breaking Bad was like 80% Walt with the supporting characters not really fleshed out. Breaking Bad just ramped up the pace in its final season so people watch this show expecting it all to be like that

Gets good end of S1 for me then peaks S3-S5. Still not as good Breaking Bad for me despite most people here acting like it's "far more nuanced"

Breaking Bad was pretty mediocre already.
Why would you even bother with its spin-off?

nothing happens in breaking bad either I turned it off 2 seasons in I was shitposting on here more than watching it haha

It’s pretentious and boring as fuck no matter how many times you retards say this. Tell me what exactly has happened? Chuck gets fucked and sucked and that literally. Maybe in five more seasons

Filtered

Just like all that time you will never get back

This. Couldn't stand 4 but 5 had me pretty excited throughout.

unironically this shit got unfiltered kino once chuck died

Maybe I like 30 minutes of black and white ice cream store clips and 10 minutes of “plot”

cope it's kino right away
go be ADD zoomer somewhere else

bros i don't understand all this time zones shit, in how many hours is the premiere?

Dilate.

>Wacky lawyer and funny jumping man show is pretentious
Have you considered that might be just retarded

THREE HOURS

I've been watching since the first episode and seeing this thread repeat every season has been a blast gotta say. Also I like the show but agree it's kinda unfocused and meandering but still good anyway.

>dude it’s heckin ASMR!
the absolute state of BCS redditors.

Filtered pleb

Attached: r6dd4yfc.png (640x573, 523.38K)

>That Huel episode
>Everything involving Werner Ziegler
>Lalo

I'll admit that there was some unusually boring stuff in season 4 but some parts are excellent

>BRO I HEARD A RUMOR ON REDDIT THAT HE STARTS TO KIND OF ACT LIKE SAUL IN SEASON 11
SAULDOOOODS THIS IS IT

MY BODY IS READY

Attached: 1614539270555.jpg (600x600, 52.21K)

this
got to S4 of Breaking Bad before I realized it wasn't worth it. I don't mind a show being slow, but BB feels like 80% of the seasons are just filler which doesn't really lead up to anything until the last few episodes, and then it resets and you have to do it all over again. the plot moves inch by inch, and is constantly interrupted by side-characters who were introduced 2 episodes back dying or walking around slowly, and then nothing of importance really comes from any of it (bro just watch another 10 seasons I promise it pays off lol)

Hank was based as fuck, though, and I would rather watch a spin-off about him moving up the police ranks solving crimes than watch
>we gotta stop cooking
>lol nvm we gotta start again
>oh no the mexican brothers that have spent 2 seasons going around doing nothing have a tragic background! isn't that emotional?!?!
>oh no the gf of Jessie OD'd and Q crashed a plane
>oh no Skylar bitches
>le funny chicken man is obviously bluffing, oOoOoH! better keep watching to find out what happens next!!!
for another 2-3 seasons before something actually happens.
BB is just SoA without bikes and with even more boring characters.

>its a Mike sits in his car and stares silently for 15 uninterrupted minutes episode
BRAVA VINCE, BRAVA

MIKE SITTING IN HIS CAR IS KINO THO

Attached: 1604939468530.png (584x666, 142.08K)

Other than Lantern, most of the second half of Season 3 is boring too

>Jimmy: pointing to self "This guy? Really?"
>Kim: "Lets just call it the fallacy of sunk costs"
At least one of the writers is self aware

who are you talking to?

The Chuck saga was pure kino

Season 1 and 2 are what I wanted. They are really good.
Most of Mike's adventures in Season 3 are extremely boring, there's only a few good episodes with Mike in Season 3, episodes without Mike are pretty good most of the time though.
Season 4 is kind of getting stale and a bit slow feeling, but Mike is actually used a bit better in Season 4. We also get Lalo, so well, there's that.
Season 5 is great. Loved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv5yvtR5S1I

This scene is infinitely better than anything from any movie or tv show you like

too bad i stopped watching after three episodes. it sucked.

Attached: 1625403117304.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

How many hours left?

tomorrow

Every new season of this show I barely remember what happened in the previous ones and I simply don't give a fuck.

Vince Gallagher is a hack who got lucky with breaking bad. I don't know how you people can continue to watch this trash.
Overall:
>Breaking Bad >> Sopranos >>>>>> The Wire >>>> Oz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Better Call Saul

>breaking bad better than sopranos
>the wire and oz in your top 5
>no mention of mad men or other prestige tv
filtered

I can't remember shit and I rewatched the whole thing recently. I enjoy each episode very much, but I'm not obsessed about the plot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wo2ARUFR7CU

Ratio by one of the greatest scenes in television history.

luv me odenkirk. simple as

The first 3 seasons are the best seasons though?

>The first 3 seasons are the best seasons though?
Nothing happens during those 3 seasons. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Other than the breakdown of Sneeds/Chucks relationship and Chuck's subsequent death? You know, the event that sets up Sneeds Feed and Seed?

Do you reckon there's is going to be more rhea seahorn feet? I remember jacking off to the scene where she puts her feet on the coffee table

'ate chuck
'ate fuck
'ate suck
luv me wife Kim and pints. simple as.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 102.39K)

this

Wtf Saul and BrBa are the same show with different titles, like Dragonball and DBZ, but both of those are one long show with 14 seasons (1-5 being Dragonball and 6-14 being "DBZ").
Same with this.

If you think that, you lack cognitive ability.

Name 1 part of what I said that's wrong.

It is a hit n miss episode wise

Filtred

Hank spin off would've been good but I cant imagine it being more than 1 season

Breaking Bad has a far more negative tone focusing on the downfall of evil men. Better Call Saul is not only shot differently, it has a completely different score, and it has a far more positive and hopeful tone. This difference is particularly noticeable in the early seasons. BCS focuses on Comedy and Suspense with hints of Drama, while BB focuses on Drama and Suspense with very little comedy.

>BCS focuses on Comedy
Name one funny thing that happens in Better Call Saul. It's snooseville.

>and it has a far more positive and hopeful tone
Have you even watched the show? It's not the "silly court case of the week" shit that people were expecting.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHHngAo18Rc

youtube.com/watch?v=tzdt8mHxuUc

youtube.com/watch?v=x54GDjU5gdk

Lmao

YUP!

>name one thing funny

Attached: 0F100126-9E14-48FA-9556-5585F2C3893F.gif (500x280, 2.75M)

What's his name again?

It had some really good scenes and episodes but overall it's very slow and dragged out. You can fit the entire seasons actual plot into 3-4 episodes really.

Exactly two things have happened in the show.
>Chuck sets himself on fire
>Lalo is introduced
That’s two things that have happened in five (5) seasons of television. Pathetic.

Filtered. You legit must enjoy capeshit if you can't enjoy Saulkino.

Was I supposed to find those clips funny? This might be the most pretentious "comedy" I've ever seen. Not even a chortle.

Nice reductionist take
Pleb filtered