New personality discovered

>new personality discovered
how feasible is it to adopt this personality irl? i think im ready to move on from my ryan gosling in drive persona

Attached: 287526782.png (864x942, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/laamYjSwcHI?t=224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You already had me in the first half but that ending sent mu sides into orbit. I know 3 guys that all did the exact same Gosling to Thompson transition. Npcs going to npc.

Relentlessly based.

Attached: 1648732006355.png (1011x1354, 367.77K)

>wants to be an obnoxious, short-tempered drug addict
I don’t imagine you’ll keep this personality for very long, especially if you don’t actually use drugs or actively engage in anarchistic egoism

Sam hyde mode is the ultimate switch you can make. And when you speak, speak like you're barking, like those jamaican dudes. It's what I do and people find me very charismatic, learn the art of delirium, speak nonsense that isn't quite nonsense, and speak in a wierd not normal manner, it will fascinate everyone around you

do you have any tips for a drive guy to ease into the thompson transition?

I can't stand this board it's full of just faggot 20 year olds who jerk off to cumtown clips and bring up sam hyde every 3 seconds GET A PERSONALITY.

It’s feasible, but only if you’re on enough drugs to kill a horse

what's yours?

he seems like a patrick bateman guy

If you're on the spectrum you can adopt any personality since you don't have one at your core

You can't act being as verbally creative as he was, or are you going to keep quoting stuff like an insufferable faggot?

Try it out for a weekend. Rent a nice hotel room, do a shitload of different psychedelic drugs, and then plug up the sink and bathtub and leave all the taps running for a about 24 hours

>mimicking a guy that killed himself due to drug induced nerve damage
basado

>ryan gosling in drive persona
how is that even a persona? He's such a blank slate.

personally i have been running a synthesised loadout based mainly on rust cohle and anton chigurh. people are visibility scared to fuck with me in this mode

Not difficult. I was Depp Thompson for about two years.

i have thought about running the rust cohle, but i have been waiting for a family tragedy to happen so i can fully adopt it and immerse myself

stick with driver it's a classic

this is the personality i chose to adopt

Attached: 1594969758011.webm (1370x816, 1.4M)

Raoul Duke or Hunter Thompson? One is much more based than the other who is a slave the public perceives the other

another one? shit nigga there's only so many ryan gosling movies

i dont get it

Based. Truly the best way to experience the film is to bring the character to life IRL. Acting but not acting, since it’s real. Properly patrician.
T. Cliff Booth from Once Upon A Time in Hollywood.

i was Gonzo for a while but now im Billy from Buffalo66

Attached: 1636643848.gif (251x313, 1.94M)

IVE ALWAYS BEEN THE MASK

Attached: themaskettaman.webm (620x582, 2.86M)

PAI TA ON

I *had* a friend who was really into Hunter S. Thompson and wanted to do the whole Fear and Loathing experience. He got the shirts, hat, and sunglasses, and even the cigarette filter. We took a trip to Las Vegas. He wanted all the drugs, but all we could wrangle were edibles and mushrooms. Only time I did mushrooms and I haven't had marijuana since. My buddy was more of a drinker than a druggie. So am I, but he took it to the limit. The morning we were supposed to leave, we got up at around 7:30, had a bus to catch in 3 hours back to Los Angeles. At 8:00 in the morning he cracks open the case of beer and starts watching a rerun of King of Queens. He drinks 6 or 7 beers over the course of one episode and passes out. I can't wake him up in time for the bus, so we have to stay an extra day. The next year, he essentially drank himself to death. Up to two fifths a day. He was also morbidly obese, and eventually died of heart problems.

well if that's your thing OP then there's a lot of source material to go by

youtu.be/laamYjSwcHI?t=224

Damn. I admit I fantasized a bit about doing it, but always thought otherwise because it's not possible. The book is an amalgamation of several trips and most of it is complete bullshit.

>implying he wasn't killed for trying to expose 9/11

well if you're Johnny Depp you end up a drunk has-been fighting Amber Heard in court and that's probably the absolute best case scenario

>basing your personality off movies
Ishygddt

Attached: 1649598776331.png (377x474, 328.36K)

nobody will like you if you do. the average person is not looking for any extra uncertainty or chaos at any point.

Literally me irl.
but im a schizo psychonaut street kid from colorado.
ama

I think he wants to kidnap an Asian child

please don't use the word psychonaut. if you identify as it, you're not.

>9/11 mossad glownigger detected

>study entheogens and their effects for 10+ years
>study their relation to human cultures, symbology, and psychology
>perform various psychedelic exercise and experiments to record experiences to analyze them in relation to other's
>conduct corresponding studies into chaos magick and its ties to entheogenic experience
>term for such thing exists since the 80's
>get told by newfag not to use it

get fukt lmoa

Attached: 1649368494394.jpg (500x666, 53.26K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (1335x2000, 211.88K)

This is hilarious, but do you have the meme where it says something other than "niggas", so I can post it on Facebook without getting flak?

feel free to save this :)

Attached: banan.jpg (600x612, 39.26K)

I personally vary between Francis dolarhyde and master chief, has a nice balance for every occasion.

>tfw when smart enough to be form an interesting personality organically

Attached: 1646762684747.png (740x584, 503.83K)

I really, REALLY like this.

I'm serious, could you at least show me the original photo so I can make it myself, cause it's really funny, but maybe "bitches" or "peeps" would go over better. I don't want to get canceled over a meme.

>hehehehehehe guys I love gooks lookeme im different and enigmatic because i luv eastern culture lolol uwu i also like anime and anything by fromsoftware

i knew a guy that did just that and he was one of the most annoying faggots i had ever met in my life.

Theres nothing to get. Anons a boring weeaboo who got into weeb culture so they could feel apart of.

Attached: 04-17-09.35.11.jpg (500x666, 135.78K)

>And when you speak, speak like you're barking, like those jamaican dudes. It's what I do and people find me very charismatic, learn the art of delirium, speak nonsense that isn't quite nonsense, and speak in a wierd not normal manner, it will fascinate everyone around you

Attached: i get so much pussy bro believe me bro.png (862x960, 1.33M)

Unironically thank you.

I’m PSH in Happiness

Attached: B8516E29-A8AC-4B2A-ABFA-E4E21D1C4D4A.jpg (400x229, 11.45K)

Kek. It's so obvious it'd edited and dudes might know exactly why.

>movies
it's a real person you absolute dumbass

Somehow not the worst character you could choose to be from that movie

>do shrooms occasionally and go on erowid for 10+ years

I prefer Gonzo personally,

Attached: dr-gonzo-1295808-normal.jpg (355x500, 34.08K)

The thing about “adopting personalities” that makes it never work is that people who do it are always looking for the personality that coincides with their own insecurities and failures.
This goes in fucking triple for most people online.
It’s why the “cute smol” e-girl is always a hyperemotional sociopath and the “edgy memelord” is usually a maladjusted asshole

Attached: 0D19690E-04E5-4F5C-8432-628E6E624876.jpg (499x378, 24.5K)

voided personality card, sorry sir your not allowed to post in this thread until you provide sufficient id

arent we all?

i kneel

>>basing your personality off videogames

pleb

Attached: 57zcy6ltace71.jpg (720x691, 55.21K)

Does this artsyle have a name? Yea Forums have been doing it for years, this extreme close up, kinda gross, crude-yet-detailed wrinkles and gums. I can't put my finger on it, but I like it