IT WASN’T GRAVE ROBBERS OR WILD ANIMALS HE HECKIN WOKE UP AFTER 3 DAYS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD THATS THE ONLY LIKELY...

>IT WASN’T GRAVE ROBBERS OR WILD ANIMALS HE HECKIN WOKE UP AFTER 3 DAYS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD THATS THE ONLY LIKELY REASON WHY THE BODY ISNT THERE ANYMORE!!!

Attached: 7EC8A3BD-7D67-4D4A-AB62-2D1BD61B4829.jpg (800x800, 132.61K)

>IT WASN’T GRAVE ROBBERS OR WILD ANIMALS HE HECKIN WOKE UP AFTER 3 DAYS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD THATS THE ONLY LIKELY REASON WHY THE BODY ISNT THERE ANYMORE!!!

Attached: 884.png (643x758, 288.01K)

You will never be an angel flying around your fantasy cloud world

love u guys
*even niggers have a good Easter :)

Attached: apu and bro.png (615x738, 597.46K)

Based

Cringe, take meds

Happy Passover to you too OP

Bases and true
You will never be a woman cope and dilate

Dubs and God isn't real and Christianity is fake and gay.

Reddit BTFO! PRAISE THE

Man of science Vs man of faith

You lost and Christopher Hitchens lost to cancer

Attached: jew religion.jpg (750x750, 231.38K)

Of course. People don’t become angels when they die and Heaven isn’t literally in the clouds

Attached: fundiedestroyer.jpg (539x720, 66.89K)

first off, a dead crucified person would have no valuables so there would be not reason to grave rob it. second, a wild animal isnt going to push over a huge rock. your shitty argument is debunked.

peterchads stay winning

Attached: peter_hitchens.jpg (1600x1600, 191.12K)

why is "evil" bad tho?

>WE'RE APES THAT WERE ONCE LEMURS THAT WERE ONCE FISH THAT WAS ONCE SLIME
>THAT'S WHY I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN!

Attached: fedora3.png (320x263, 116.67K)

Based

Attached: 1466641353892.jpg (249x299, 22.95K)

Ok now mock Muslims and jews i'll wait...

Christbros… this can NOT be happening

hitchens is in hell for being a neoconservative kike shill

you begin assuming evil under your eyes is the same as evil under God eyes which makes the whole thing wrong

I don't think animals could move that rock, and graverobbers take the shit people have in their tombs, not their bodies

Jesus was just another in a long line of apocalyptic prophets that were common in that area of the world at that time

They crucified dudes just like Jesus the week before and the week after.

The Bible (God's word) defines what displeases God, therefore evil as God would define it does exist.

It was tetrodotoxin

Attached: Capture.jpg (578x112, 25.77K)

They seemed to make a bigger deal about Jesus for some reason.

or they just took him down from the cross. Crucifixion doesn't kill you instantly. You sit on the cross for days until you die. They could have easily taken him down and hidden him in a blocked cave.

>They seemed to make a bigger deal about Jesus for some reason.
The Romans didn't. He was just another wild character who was disturbing the peace

he just meant evil for you not for himself retard, this is why Luther was wrong and we shouldn't allow brainlets interpret his word

Didn't you read the chapter about Jesus's conversation with Pilate? Or the Roman soldier who begged Jesus to save the life of his dying slave boy?

>nooooo it's2deep4u
Cope, seethe and dilate Tradtranny.

>Didn't you read the chapter about Jesus's conversation with Pilate? Or the Roman soldier who begged Jesus to save the life of his dying slave boy?
Like I said, there were all kinds of apocalyptic prophets and self professed "healers" going around at the time. I'll grant you that Jesus might have been the most persuasive and charismatic of the bunch. Also i don't take the words written in the bible as fact as many of the books were written years after the events.

>its2deep4u
you said that not me, is pretty straightforward, if God doesn't want to share what evil to him means then is up to him

atheists are stupid and gay and they will spend eternity burning for their sins against God and His Creation

How does 0.2% of the population have so much control, it doesn't make sense

lol seethe more cuck. Even if God was real I'd rebel because I can.

This. Finally, someone gets it.

>daddy issues the post
and God loves you even though you are a gay retard

What % of the population is atheist?

>Tribal
>Vast wealth
>Whites are highly empathetic
>Blacks are dumb
>Women. Are dumb and flakey

So God loves you up until the point in which you die then he sends you to burn in hell forever?

Hey I love God as well, no hard feelings. I just don't need to obey.

>he isnt practicing animism
enjoy being eating by the great earth wolf

Where is evil exists -> no

the pharisses (kikes) specifically wanted Christ crucified because he denounced their rule over the Jewish people and religion and kicked their usurious moneylending scum practices out of the church. it was the Romans and Pilate who saw him as just a common man, they didnt even see him as a rabble rouser.

And Jesus wasn't alone in trying to do that before or after either.

>he doesnt know about mythology
>he doesnt understand the nature of the universe

If God is all powerful, He can create a world where evil exists but He is still good

if you dont repent yea, but even buttfuckery and child molestation cannot be forgiven and you will go to Hell for your disgusting subhuman acts

/qa/ won
YHWH won
Jesus lost
Allah lost
Science lost
I will one day be a woman

Damn I guess the Christians are screwed then lol

This is stupid and ignores free will

Not true, God forgives all sins except for blasphemy

>Jews AND /qa/ won
an unlikely duo

as long as you arent a buttfucking child molester. kikes are screwed mainly, theyve infiltrated various religious institutions to spread their obsession with drinking child penis blood

evil is the absence of God, brainlet

> God forgives all sins except for blasphemy
Funny how that works

God doesn’t say anything about cunny, stop putting words in His mouth

whats the story of /qa/?

faggotry and child molestation are unforgivable idc what your jewish sandkike book says.

>God forgives all sins except for blasphemy
So if I've ever said "Oh my God" or "Jesus Christ" I'm fucked?

Well, shit.