Memes aside, what would you do?

Memes aside, what would you do?

Attached: hollow_1-920x698.jpg (920x698, 46.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BVkTmnJkAN8
youtube.com/watch?v=pHgki_0ZME0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

download movies illegally

Say the n word in primarily black areas whilst white people walked through it

Sniff girls asses all day

I wonder which girls would be stinkiest and which would be freshest

Commit rape.

I’d fart in an elevator full of people

nothing,I'd be blind

Fat bitches will be less clean and, this, more desirable.

Rape

Correct me if I'm wrong but he tried to molest girls or something?

People say rape but I guarantee most wouldn't even be able to get hard in that sort of situation.
>masturbate over girls I like while they shower or masturbate
>take pictures of naked celebrities just to fuck with them
>make people think they're going mad while I live in their house for a few weeks
>steal supercars just to see what they're like to drive
>sit in on high ranking military personnel and government people
>check out area 51
>kill a few people I hate

Shit in random places and let people follow the smell until they inevitably touch my invisible shit and get confused and grossed out

I'd probably just be a massive voyeur and watch people go about their lives and how they are behind closed doors. Travel the country doing this, probably slap random people really hard in the face sometimes.

Steal gold, cash, guns, other stuff, etc. I would be a low tier criminal until I decide to do more intricate things to amuse myself.

Why would you need gold or cash?

I'd sit on women's toilets so when they go to pee they sit on my lap

No, that was Steven Seagal.

Steal some sort of small quiet firearm and slowly go through the population killing niggers and muslims. Imagine how many I could rack up over 30-40 years.

there would be a lot of pisskino

These I stay rapin

Mostly push people into incoming traffic or each other hoping they'd start a fight.
Also spook people a ton maybe get them to fight each other.
Also grope cute girls hihi. Maybe convince them someone else did it and get them to fight or follow her around and do it when she's alone and vulnerable haha. Maybe stab her a little. Not too much just enough to get her to freak out. Pee her panties maybe. Then I'll pretend to be the devil or jesus and tell her she can live if she does something for me. Nothing crazy just swallow a random rock I hover in front of her face. Then I come back later and make her do crazier shit like accuse her family members so she keeps burning bridges. Maybe make her worship me under the assumption that I'm there just watching her but not talking.
Idk, eat free pizza and wipe my hands on the backs of people. Maybe stomp on lapdogs and pamper good dogs. I could probably go to an animal shelter and force my crazy slave to adopt all the non lapdog animals and take care of them for me.

Yeah follow women around and rape them in their sleep, put stuff in their drinks rape rape rape some girls ill rape so much theyll get pregnant and Ill stop abortion from happening

Attached: RDT_20220327_143539115731878321022381.jpg (1998x3012, 890.97K)

I'm fascinated by gold. Also why wouldn't you steal cash?

Do you not care for their happiness or well being?

interesting but you dont see the bigger picture.pull a Uno reverse card and start building bombs in your next fallout 4 playthrough.

Oh god I didn't think about drugging drinks. Fuck, rape is definitely back on the table. Cheeky little pill in her bedside glass of water, rape her all night and watch her wonder why the fuck her pussy is creampied to fuck.

What would you need cash for? You can literally steal anything.

>>sit in on high ranking military personnel and government people
pretty sure these people have body heat detectors and other technologies like that

Steal some military grade explosives and set them off in full mosques.

i had a girl like that 2 days ago, literally to big no feeling of squeezing in my penis when i entered she moaned but i even went flaccid because her vagina was to loose, nah m8 they're good looking but im going back to my tight asians

I would post on 4channel and since I was invisible, no one would know it was me.

Take videos of guys like Biden and Putin taking big shits on the toilet then release them to the internet. I like imagining their reaction.

I'm operating under the assumption that I will eventually lose the invisibility or somehow be able to control it. If I'm never going to be visible again, then you make a point that I would have no need personally for cash.

I think in the course of raping women, I live in the city and I think I'll start realizing that the women in my city are all just kind of low quality in general, like I'll follow them around and notice how much I don't like their way of life, etc I'm thinking I'll be doing my best rapes on the outskirts of town in the country and suburbs, somewhere where life is simple, and I might find true love.

Attached: FBmU8SIWUAIdcKB.jpeg.jpg (768x1024, 82.65K)

>invisible
>raping entire cities of girls
Not sure true love is for you lad.

>This thread

Attached: michael-jordan-laughing.gif (220x220, 1.26M)

>raping women
literally impossible unless you're on nofap for at least a couple weeks, maintaining an erection while forcefully fighting someone and winning it's just not happening

Most serial rapists have wives/gfs.

I'll be taking that user's advice and drug them

Assuming you can even see since your eyes can't capture light as it goes pass through you, I would invade houses and creepily watch people.

>my best rapes

Attached: deano.gif (500x275, 3.05M)

I'd just be a nuisance. Like really torment cunts in society until they kill themselves.
>move things around their house
>break everything they buy
>sabotage their cars
>make noises when they sleep
>put stuff in their food to make them sick
Sadistic but I'd only do it to bad people, I'd leave money in the houses of good people who deserve luck.

i'll take rape for 1500 alex

Imagine sitting in the backseat of someone's car while they're driving and telling them they're shit.

youtu.be/BVkTmnJkAN8

I'd go into important board room meetings and fart a lot
like just lay down some real nasty stank

>Memes aside, what would you do?
exatly what he did. yolo!

>111
they sure do brother. so do fucking grocery stores to check your fever status

>kill a few people I hate
based. i'd kill journalists, politicians and judges.

pretty sure these people are retards and play on their phone all day after shooting off a couple of emails. also checked

for those who wouldnt rape cause they are too beta - would you change your mind if you had time-stop powers instead which would effectively make you immune to consequences

Even if you didn't show up on thermals, you would still get fucked by bad weather, bugs, cuts/scratches, surfaces that show your weight (sand, carpets, soft soil, snow, wet substances, etc).

It would be a lot harder than people think to go undetected. Police use a lot of dogs too. They'd smell the invisible rape man and start biting your naked unprotected body.

I would rub shit on my face

youtube.com/watch?v=pHgki_0ZME0
I don't supposed you watched this nearly hour long musing about the implications of the power of invisibility.

You already have a list don't you?

wheres her fucking nose ring? shes just some rando chink without it

>They'd smell the invisible rape man

lol I dont doubt the motherfucking police would pull some shit like this just cant leave a nigga to rape in peace

stay home, watch KINOs of course

If you stole something, wouldn't you have to keister it cause you're naked?

Literally can do this on night buses without being invisible just find a seat with a girl sleeping across two seats with her ass resting between the gap in the seats in front, rest down in the front seats and stick you face in the gap and inhale

Just cover it with your arms

not if i bring my tools...

I'd finally get a look at Christina Hendricks's bazongas.

Just carry a box that can be mistaken as trash. You would need to be tactical about your theft unless you just want people seeing floating objects.

i would make some synagogues believe they were being stalked by the ghost of Jesus Christ

Observe.

Voyeur, for the PG13 answer.

For me it's rape

Do psychedelics in public.

Imagine just standing in a women's locker room for hours.

become blind because my eyes cannot physically project images in front of me any more

Descend into madness and end up a homicidal rape maniac hobo cannibal.

Stalk and document the lives of the girls who rejected me.

It wouldn't be rape since it would never have happened. My jizz just shows up inside her.

Rearrange my neighbour's gardens.
>SAMMEHHHHH

Why the fuck would they be out on the lookout for an invisible rapist in the first place?
Just because she says there's an invisible rapist that raped her? Come on.