Is Family Guy still edgy? Would it be willing to make fun of George Floyd or how half of the trannies kill themselves...

Is Family Guy still edgy? Would it be willing to make fun of George Floyd or how half of the trannies kill themselves, or is it too afraid of being cancelled by libtards?

Attached: MV5BODEwZjEzMjAtNjQxMy00Yjc4LWFlMDAtYjhjZTAxNDU3OTg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTM2NTM4MjA@._V1_.jpg (2160x2880, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a25883909/family-guy-phase-out-gay-jokes-trump-episode/
youtube.com/watch?v=0TIhggiES4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Die. You are what made Seasons 4-15 suck ass.

Family Guy can be both edgy and at the same time NOT resort to shit like "HAHA GEORGE FLOYD HAHA TRANNY SUICIDE HAHA LIBTARDS AREN'T WE FUNNY?????? NIHILISM IS COOL BLOOD AND GORE IS COOL LIFE IS MEANINGLESS AND EVERYONE IS MEANSPIRITED COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT CUTAWAY THAT MAY CONTAIN COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT POP CULTURE REFEREANCE."

Because that's what Seasons 1-3 are. They manage to be edgy but in a way that is actually wholesome, charming, funny, and unbiased, and without resorting to merely copying Classic Simpsons.

And it appears that since Sulkin and Disney took over, we are seeing a return to form in some sort of way.

family guy has always been based

You will never be a real woman.

Nu Family Guy had a joke about JK Rowling being transphobic.

Yeah latest couple seasons are the best it's been

Who is still talking about George Floyd?

There's nothing funny about Floyd's demise. How would you even parody/satirize it?

he danced like a monkey with a banana

It's been a long time I watched a full episode, but when Peter met le orange bad man and they both have a fight about their respective conduct Peter said they had been phasing out gay jokes.
Can't find the clip on YouTube right now, but here's an article about the scene and the writers' sentiments:
digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a25883909/family-guy-phase-out-gay-jokes-trump-episode/

They still try to be crass and irreverent, but they have some topics they won't touch anymore.
Make of that what you will.

Attached: family-gay-trump-guy-gay-jokes.jpg (750x422, 41.57K)

>There's nothing funny about Floyd's demise
It was literally the most comedic thing that happened in 2020.

I saw a recent episode that made fun of trans

>*clears throat*
>NORMAL WORDS
>BUT A SNEED GUY HORSE

Attached: sneed-horse-guy.png (960x540, 555.2K)

Attached: paw patrol.png (375x600, 518.6K)

None of this is funny. It's edgy, sure, but it's easy to see why nobody wants to hire right wing writers any more.

They made fun of netflix turning every character black

youtube.com/watch?v=0TIhggiES4c

Being offensive can be funny but the funny part isn't just that you are annoying someone. Never was, even back in the good old days before Twitter canceled people
That is the mindset of an attention starved and stubborn teenager
Like I said it's fine to make fun of black or trans people, but there has to be a joke, or why am I watching? To validate myself?

any more? when was right wing comedy ever allowed?

how about this picture? satirizes itself

Attached: best_crop_8008e02c8b36463870cf_Floyd1.jpg (770x513, 61.16K)

Attached: 1647539529557.jpg (800x810, 388.53K)

Season 4 is the best season of Family Guy though. I think it's because they found their feet and also had a backlog of material after being cancelled

>DUUUUUUDE STATUES ARE ROUTINELY CLEANED XD
Hilarious. Can't wait to see Ben Shapiro make a clumsy joke out of this.

is Ben Shapiro known for making off-color George Floyd jokes?

You don't find anything funny about a seven-foot-tall George Floyd statue stretching a knee-length arm across a public bench/

>Israelis like to build. Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage. This is not a difficult issue.
Wouldn't be out of the question.

>statue is slight out of proportion
This is hysterical, dude. You should write for SNL.

I don't mind edgy jokes at all but if this is the level of comedy you are hoping for then it is just retarded
70s comedy was great because they were arguably at their edgiest without trying to offend. They didn't give a fuck if you were offended, but they also weren't seething and being retarded attention seekers like these posts. They truly did not care about your feelings.
Unlike nowadays, where they desperately want validation

No one asked.

Thanks but I'm not the one who designed the statue

Attached: You-Take-My-Breath-Away-meme.jpg (743x530, 23.79K)

Kinda funny that even your triggered reply has the same amount of hostility as your "jokes".

cope chud

what's an edgy joke from the 70s you liked?
>OMG HE SAID THE SEVEN BAD WORDS ALL IN A ROW!!!

I never said you did, dummy.

You probably don't even watch actual funny edgy comedy. Just Stephen Crowder and other unfunny retards
Like I said you were just looking for validation

How does it feel knowing a decrepit boomer yelling dirty words on stage was more subversive than your photoshopped gore ever could be?

No one cares.

The reason that was considered edgy is because of where it was said.
Go look up some 70s stand up or comedy films. They do not pull back on the jokes at all
Imagine hating censorship and not loving such a blessed decade. Retarded outrage NPC

You keep replying. I think you care that I did not find your joke funny.
Keep seething. Nothing funnier than that

cope and seethe boomer

ok but what's one of those classic edgy jokes you guys liked?

Hahaha "dummy!" Well played, my friend!

>fumes over "dummy"
I thought you guys were edgy.

NORMAL PICKLE BUT A SNEED GUY

Attached: 831.png (791x447, 185.09K)

Do you need to hear it again? Read my lips:

You. Are. Not. A. Woman.

spbp

LOL, that is a really witty observation

I'm trying to recommend you some films you might like you retard. If I type out a joke you'll just say it's not funny.
I mean have you actually seen any stand up from people like George Carlin, Redd Foxx, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy? I don't even like AD Clay but his jokes are the same level of retarded as the shit in this thread so you might like.
George Carlin actually got less funny as he got older because he started trying too hard to do edgy rants.
70s films were based because when characters were edgy it was part of a character not the writer trying to validate themselves

>one_joke.txt

I was just trying to have a chat about comedy on 4channel. Why do zoomers only have 3 default lines of dialogue depending on their class of NPC?
Why would I want to be a woman?

an egg cannot nest inside an axewound

>If I type out a joke you'll just say it's not funny.
Nonsense, nobody in this thread is doing that already and nobody will do that. If you want to recommend a film then do it, don't just say "if you want some good edgy 70s jokes, go look up some films or stand up from the 70s"

>thinks anyone who likes 70s comedy is trans
Would you like if I recommend some youtubers? Fuck man

cutaway joke about the paw patrol during the george floyd riots

>Why would I want to be a woman?
to be treated with kid gloves by society

When I first heard that routine I couldn't believe my ears! I thought you weren't allowed to say any of that stuff, and he just comes right out and says it!

I say wholeheartedly that george fl*yd deserved to die

>incapable of understanding historical context
White "people", everybody.

based & correct

Attached: floyd junkie.jpg (887x873, 52.33K)

He wasn't allowed to say them kn the radio. It was a statement at the time
What he said in stage was much edgier.
You are just outting yourselves as youtube watching zoomers who only know based shit through references

See, now THIS is an example of effective subversive humor. Putting the word "people" in scare quotes is a subversion of the historical white supremacist viewpoint that people of color are less human than white people; here, the humorist turns that around, forcing white people to confront their prejudicial attitudes

HAHAHA HE SAID "PISS" AND "TITS" ON THE TEEVEE
THE MAN IS SPEAKING TRUTH TO POWER

your overall arrogant and submissive tone makes you sound feminine, however because this is the internet - and through various other context clues in your posts - we can safely come to the conclusion that you are a mentally ill man, who at the very least is displaying a pale mockery of nature's divine creation - woman. so whether you are in the process of transitioning or not, you should fix your shit and examine why you are the way you are, all while understanding this simple motif that You will never be a woman (ywnbaw). does that make sense to you now?

>denies the legacy of Carlin's comedy
>faggily tries his best to deconstruct a simple insult
And people wonder why rightoids can't produce decent art.

>arrogant and submissive tone
Do you even know what these words mean, ESL?

found the redditor

Carlin denial is right up there with holocaust denial imo

>When you’re born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat
MY FUCKING SIDES
IT'S SO TRUE!!

>arrogant
thinking that we need to be explained as to what caliber of edgy jokes are acceptable, and then suggesting that you should just recommend Youtubers instead

>submissive
making half-hearted little maudlin paragraphs about how poor little you just wanted to discuss television and film all while being free of criticism. very feminine indeed

yes, do you, high school dropout?

>A house is just a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff.
my goodness, I never thought about it like that before. Why are we so obsessed with getting more stuff? It makes you laugh AND it makes you think

This but unironically
He didn't say it was the most profound shit ever. People who take things too seriously are buzzkills and retarded
Not everything needs to have some political point when you're not an NPC

Posts like this make me realize how depressing this place really is. Why does something need to be intentionally edgy just to qualify for your appreciation? Can't you see the irony in calling liberals sensitive and then declaring anything that you don't like wrong? Seriously, a joke about half of trans killing themselves? You need to get off this site I think you fried your brain, dude

If you didn't have so much stuff, you wouldn't need a house! You could just walk around all the time!! Doesn't that sound nice, just walking around all the time instead of worrying about some stupid house?

>Can't you see the irony in calling liberals sensitive and then declaring anything that you don't like wrong
yeah it would be ironic if somebody actually did that

>chud

Attached: p8363_p_v8_ab[1].jpg (960x1440, 159.45K)

Nah, watching trumpbabbies meltdown was a lot funnier