*sigh*

*sigh*
Somehow, Jesus has returned

Attached: sigh.jpg (1440x774, 117.24K)

OY VE-

Attached: jew2.gif (501x585, 12.65K)

Jesus poisoned himself with tetrodotoxin to lower his metabolism to the point of mimicking death as well as to numb himself from the pain. His plan was to be brought down and be revived later but he got stabbed by the spear of Longinus and was mortally wounded. Although his lowered metabolism helped him not bleed out and die, once the tetrodotoxin wore off days later he succumbed to his wound. The disciples continued with the resurrection narrative which was their original plan.

Attached: Capture.jpg (578x112, 25.77K)

But it was the Jews that hated Jesus, Romans didn't give a shit

Why does Easter make people seethe?

Attached: Steamed.jpg (644x644, 62.63K)

Jews are too busy celebrating passover to give a shit about easter

Isn't it ironic?

Attached: es-04.jpg (1920x1080, 603.99K)

based. I love atheism bros

Attached: 1151289-Fritjof-Capra-Quote-Ecology-and-spirituality-are-fundamentally.jpg (3840x2160, 2.23M)

So someone brought him a Japanese puffer fish while he was crucified?

*sigh*
Somehow, this thread has returned.

Saw this racist shit yesterday fuck off with your reposts

They have puffer fish in the red sea, dummy. Prob just went to the market and bought a dried puffer fish.

Attached: TombofNebamun-(puffer fish bottom left).jpg (800x745, 288.35K)

how does non-being give birth to being again?

Attached: 220px-JohnDunsScotus_-_full.jpg (220x336, 23.74K)

Keep seething, kike

The absolute peak of this meme.

random fluctuations in the quantum foam

They are celebrating the death of Jesus

Why did they have to kill him? What was their endgame?

The (((Boys))) Think They Have One on Foxy Messiah, but He Fools Them!

>probably
Nice source

oy vey hea

Jesus took away race priveleges from Jews, making God’s gift more viable for faithful goyim than non faithful Jews, which was a problem since Jews just ran on “well were Kikes so we’re already saved! Let’s be evil and shiet”

Use your brain, or go to college, kid.

He recognized them as the children of Satan

Attached: 1600392380114.jpg (814x706, 151.05K)

Wouldn't non-being be defined as something that has no attributes? If something has no attributes then how can it have matter (quantum foam) or activity (fluctuations)?

Attached: macdonald_reynolds.jpg (640x480, 26.38K)

kek

>I hate the Jews!
he says while worshiping a zombie rabbi

Attached: 1650215260116.jpg (2880x1800, 1.08M)

>THEY FLY NOW

Attached: angel.jpg (3437x2578, 449.26K)

I don't know, but it's arrogant to say that the specific Christian God is responsible for the creation of universe. It's a false dichotomy
>either you believe that the universe was just shat into existence totally by accident or that it was made by a bearded man in the sky who doesn't want you to masturbate and chose the Jews as his people, also evolution is fake and dinosaurs never existed
Life is an incredible miracle but again, how do we know that Yahweh is the one responsible for it all? Why not Brahma? What if one day we discover life on other planets, how would that fit into our religious beliefs?
There likely is some form of higher power or deity, but how do we know that it's the one that was only revealed to a specific group of people in the Middle East 2000 years ago? I've yet to hear a good explanation as to why Christianity has any more credence than Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, or any Mesoamerican religion for example. If Jesus is the savior of all mankind, then why did he only reveal himself to people around Israel? Could it be that, maybe, you happened to have been born in a Christian country, which is why you think Christianity is the right religion?

Attached: 1545486814775.png (142x138, 2.11K)

Ummm sweaty, actually Jesus' Japanese brother NipNongChipChong died in his place while the real Jesus returned to Japan ;)

Attached: 1612890626968.jpg (720x478, 87.23K)

so are giants and 100 eyed angels legit bible stuff or are those from some ancient bible fanfic

Jesus only revealed himself to people around Israel yet his name and the resulting stories spread to billions around the world and remain highly influential and important institutions that have had immeasurable impact on history

>DEY RISE NOW?

>bearded man in the sky
demiurge garbage. yahweh is petty and materialistic, christ is transcendent and loving.

Attached: 120743991_800003647425914_2699405737506907539_n.jpg (1816x1816, 135.87K)

I swear despite their reputation and false front of humility Japs are the most arrogant race on earth.

bros... I hear the trumpet

Quantum probability states are not tangible things. "Quantum foam" is the name given to the very real fact of empty space being filled with particles being created spontaneously and annihilating themselves. This happens all around the universe at all times without any help from matter.

Attached: jesus_bane-1.jpg (1200x1500, 688.54K)

>particles being created spontaneously and annihilating themselves
created by what?

From symmetry breaking of the various quantum fields

Shut up you fat mutt

SEETHING weeb

>fundamental belief of Christianity is that Jesus died for your sins, which is why you should worship him
>but he rose from the dead 3 days later

Then he didn't really die, did he?

They told me to use the brain Evolution gave me. So I did. Now I'm a Christian. Ironic, isn't it?

Attached: 1607621356905.png (700x700, 307.39K)

He did die. He just came back to life.

how do you get life out of that let alone consciousness?

Why do the fields exist?

How did Jesus get to America afterward (see 3 Nephi)?

complexity also we cannot even define life or consciousness yet so dont get ahead of yourself
from the innate properties of the 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time we live in

Good post OP

Attached: 1649004442382.jpg (720x722, 94.41K)

Remember when Twitter told us there would be a sequel renascence where everybody would remember how much they loved talking about the sequels and Yea Forums said it would never happen due to the lack of meme potential?

Attached: d83f490b-ef06-4498-a9ab-62d5e7046e9c_1.d3b3d46b846eba9f47c1051b5c6e6442.jpg (750x800, 87.82K)

Well it's true because I love the sequels more and more as time goes by

these memes don't arise out of a love of talking about the sequels.

>can't even spell renaissance
>is a chud obsessed with twitter
pottery

>how does non-being give birth to being again?
prove the universe was ever in a state of "non-being."

Christianity was literally a Jewish psyop to bring down the Roman Empire from within; and it worked because Christniggers brought it crumbling down

It worked because the Roman Empire was already being taxed by Asiatic migrants (such as anglogermcucks) being refugees n shit. The rebranding to adopt Christianity was the same way modern governments embrace BLM to survive changing demographics.

>grey
>can't even spell grey
>colour
>can't even spell color
>doughnut
>can't even spell donut

Attached: ddw.jpg (1280x720, 416.22K)

And the Empire was shit ever after

I used none of those words also I'm not an anglocuck.

christianity was literally the only thing keeping rome afloat and not homosexual (greece)

Bro, everybody goes to the Jews if they want to market something, that's how the world is. And it worked, as annoying as they were to deal with.

Nah. If it wasn't Christianity it would've been something else. What matters is that there was a form of mass control that was both culturally relevant to existing Roman empire inhabitants (mostly of European origin) and the newly arrived asiatic migrants (like anglogermcucks).

Have you never read a history book?

MY SIDES

Attached: 1545664694463.png (738x8503, 1.56M)

Is this the /his/ thread?

Attached: 1460642948568.jpg (1558x1685, 852.28K)

How does being spontaneously exist?

>gokturk history
no thanks

>Duplicate image has been posted
Damn, I was too slow

Attached: Passion of Christ.png (1886x272, 277.04K)

Cool it with the antisemitism, goyim

>it's a yaweh creates man in his image episode
>it's a yaweh tells man to cut his and his sons dicks for eternity episode
who writes this shit?

It's not even a good image.

>LDSposting is catching on
YESSSSS

this
where is the sacrifice if he just came back?

Boltzmann brain says hi

Because it's the only belief system that has an eternal path for humanity and also answers all the important questions.
I mean LDS Christianity of course.

When He experienced all your (everyone's) torment in the Garden, and in so doing as a perfect man balanced the scales so redemption is possible for anyone

Boltzmann's brain literally proves the point that something can come out of nothing. Sorry retard.

>invents a language
>some uppity Yanks decide to be retarded
>they give us shit
the users of MM/DD/YYYY have NO high ground

anglocucks didn't invent the words (or letters) nor are they spelling them correctly

The Bible is fanfic, there is no proof of a Bible from the time when Jesus supposedly existed

and that something was God. QED

no that was protestantism
early christianity has its own problems but collapsing the western roman empire wasn't part of it, and the eastern roman empire certainly lasted quite a while.

>The English didn't invent English
Sure, Jamal, sure

Any fun Christian films? I've been thinking of watching the Passion of Christ or the Lord of the Rings.
I still need to watch the Passion of St. Joan of Arc.

>Eastern
>Roman
>Empire

Attached: 563213.jpg (831x1000, 188.97K)

ah bro he had blood and water come form his lungs after he died... how many people lightly breath water for days?