Was this the peak in reality tv?

Was this the peak in reality tv?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFbJDWFeibU

Attached: 62ADEED0-4C44-499E-B699-94AD49D3DBD6.jpg (639x567, 76.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtonews.com/dr-now-allegedly-fired-for-my-600-lb-life-tlc-possibly-cancelling-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always wonder what the thought process of the husband goes like

If he divorces her, he'll be paying out the ass in alimony while she gets to keep the kids that she obviously can't care for. If he can stay in the picture and just do the bare minimum, he can hope she'll eat herself to death soon so he can collect on that life insurance plan they bought when she was skinny.

good clip but why was whoever was recording it blowing into his mic

Attached: My.600.Lb.Life.20-2.webm (1066x600, 2.99M)

I felt sorry for the kids. She was scaring them to death.

Attached: 1364181715404.jpg (965x610, 124.52K)

Jesus Christ how horrifying

I'm almost 300lbs bros. I try to walk to the mailbox everyday but it makes my legs hurt.

I unironically look like this

kek

What is that they re blurring?

Attached: Kramer_shock.gif (200x189, 602.54K)

Those are rookie numbers

How tall are you

5'8"

how did you get like that

aim for the big 6 and give us a shoutout when you go on the show

Dude I'm 280lb 5 10 and I can run for 30 minutes you're just a fucking lazy cunt

damn, you in for a world of hurt and work if you want to get back on track and save yourself

dr now has been dropped by the insurance provider. show is over. didnt you hear?

>140kg

you are severely obese user

Is being fat just genetics?

I eat trash all week and gain no weight but my girl eat healthy, is still fat and keeps gaining

>no more fatkino
my day is ruined

Attached: 1587189866450.jpg (228x221, 7.95K)

What's worse between being this obese or being an alcoholic

I'm on disability asshole
I love eating. I want to try keto but I know I'll end up buying McDonald's or Sonic eventually.

Start working on it.

she's pregnant

was the show paying for their insurance or something? surely there is a higher rate insurance for fatties?

>end up buying McDonald's or Sonic eventually

never having fast food again is a not a sound strategy to lose weight on. don't make it all or nothing.

define healthy. you cannot gain weight out of nothing. the energy has to come from somewhere. there may be variance for each person, but you cannot change the laws of physics.

>Tfw have IBS and GERD
>Eating any fast food makes me become deathly ill for like 3 weeks
>Literally impossible for me to become fat because most food makes me sick

Attached: 2015-05-10 16.39.43-6.jpg (854x859, 371.74K)

How much is that in jurop units?

mtonews.com/dr-now-allegedly-fired-for-my-600-lb-life-tlc-possibly-cancelling-show

sad

Why does the audio sound like my omegle screen recordings when I accidently have mic recording too?

fattie

This unironically transcends kino

>mfw 5'6 and 130lbs
How the fuck

Attached: Ari Ee.jpg (1200x1200, 139.41K)

How does it even get to this point with people? I'm 23 and still a natural twink so I don't really have to think about what I eat, although I do, but I don't understand how a person can get THIS bad, I guess once you pass a certain number of pounds it's just a number to you and you're already fucked but still.

Attached: My.600.Lb.Life.23-1.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

enjoy your high metabolism while you're young.

Attached: My.600.Lb.Life.17-2.webm (1066x600, 2.99M)

just eat less fatty, it's not difficult, it just requires willpower.

if you're overeating as a child you're pretty much fucked as an adult, since a child have to walk around a lot for classes and shit
but when you reach adulthood you just end up sitting on your ass all day even if you're a wagie and with the overeating you're just fucked

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.11M)

>my girl eats healthy
I guarantee she's snacking on some sugary bullshit or soda throughtout the day, that fat doesn't come from nowhere user.

How do you not get to 1/3rd of this and think "seems a bitch much"

>if you're overeating as a child you're pretty much fucked as an adult
Not true. I was a very large child and I learned how to diet in high school and lost 60lbs afterwards

>if you're overeating as a child you're pretty much fucked as an adult
absolute lie

NGL, it probably feels great being able to eat as much chips and junk food as you want all day, I'm a little jelly

Attached: 1635763868292.jpg (1242x1149, 983.34K)

Plenty of fat people just don't realize that they eat too much at each meal, they'll take 2 full plates and think it's normal, it's why having healthy eating habits from childhood is crucial for your weight later on.
Breaking habits can be very hard, food is worse because it's addictive, basically everything at the store is designed to make you consume as much as possible.

>BAD NEWS SIR, YOU'RE A FAT FUCK SIR

so essentially the insurance covering his patients dropped him? can't the network just find a new insurance provider to cover it? i guess the show didn't make enough money to justify the cost

post pics

probably her underwear

how many people has TLC killed to date?

Attached: randy.png (800x445, 340.48K)

obese yeah alcohol can kill you but it is fun at least and you can get laid at times.

hail grandfather nurgle

What are Yea Forums's recommended episodes? I've shown a friend James K, Assanti and the dorito bag Lisa but want more.

Attached: My.600.Lb.Life.15-3.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>cutting vegetable on a plate
most disgusting thing in the entire thread so far

Sneed

Make a twitch and start streaming. i will be biggest donator. You can easy make living. I tip lots of money to do actions on camera while twitch livestream. Including smear mayonaise all over body while in swimshorts sitting behind computer streaming twitch platform. Very nice and big demand. Make rich by being donations only and only at home fun