youtube.com/watch?v=sezzMLSpIqk&ab_channel=Gosespot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Show is called The Boys
>Has girls in it
Any more dishonest kinos?

>lip injections
>fake tits
lol what a dumb bitch

Attached: 1602271955598.jpg (433x512, 57.48K)

Mad men, wasn't reccorded in an asylum.

Attached: 1650204078826.jpg (320x180, 13.53K)

Yea Forums doesnt like this, because they made fun of nazis in the second season

What got me was that the Nazi woman was the most Jewish looking woman I have ever seen. I mean breh if I was SS in late 30's Germany and I saw her on the street I wouldn't even think twice before chucking her in the back of the truck.

Feet.

Batman isn't a bat-man.

No you wouldn't faggot you only know she's a Jew because this board wouldn't shut up about it. Jews have played Nazis for decades ever watched Hogan's Hero'

Have you seen pics of some of the top-ranking Nazis? They don't look like the propaganda posters of tall blonde Chads.

The stupid part was that the most "racist" thing a card carrying nazi party member says in the series is "yellow bastard"

I'm more annoyed they replaced the kino scottish character with a basedboi american

There is a large difference between white and Jewish looks. Even if you don't fit the nazi desired look.

I didn't even watch the second season, was it good?

Very good. Chuds didn't like it because they make fun of Nazis.

No.

No it was shit

Have you seen the actress?

Also fucking a mystery meat immigrant.

who do I trust?

>make your villain a literal nazi white supremacist
>the wrodt thing she says all season is "yellow bastard"

Attached: 1635329678213.png (976x850, 49.79K)

If I was hanging around in 30's germany I'd toss her in the potato cellar and make some mischlinge, if you know what I mean.

cant wait for more dated bush-era satire mixed with current year neolib bullshit! thank you garth ennis!

Attached: suicidal robot dog girl.png (746x586, 394.11K)

Trust me man. I've never lied to you. We go way back. It's a good show.

Quads don't lie

Attached: 6223737.jpg (2500x2500, 2.2M)

I didn't like it because they turned it into regular capeshit. I just want to see the boys problem solve taking out supes. Instead I get endless character arcs of super heroes while the boys sit around bitching and crying for most of the season.

youtube.com/watch?v=sezzMLSpIqk&ab_channel=Gosespot
This one animated episode was better than the whole of season 2

oh man, look at those clompers
yikes

Definitely not me, everything I've ever posted is satirical

Saying nigger is not okay even for a fictional racist.

Being racist against Asians is okay so no problems with slurs for than.

Yes.

Attached: 1621074748097.jpg (840x1050, 145.79K)

no, they set up a kino character development with lamplighter then fuck it up at the end

Attached: 1622144633383.png (376x723, 362.03K)

nobody cares about this show
s2 flopped

They didn't even do the rape scene.

Attached: The Boys.jpg (970x487, 151.79K)

Who was that at the end of the trailer

Attached: x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 157.15K)

kek

>12 Mar 2022
Thanks for wasting my time

based bill giving us cultural background to deal with roasties.
that man is a gem

Attached: 1621095846600.webm (640x800, 3M)

>REDBAND

what's the point of this anymore?

dropped

she's so ugly

I haven't watched this show since the first few episodes of season 1, to me it felt like a woke pussy version of the comic but what are they doing now? Looks like superheroes get to kill people in public with no repercussions? also they're doing a "Captain America but bad"? Marvel already has John Walker, no point in doing a parody now

feet

wasn't she thicker in season 2?

it would've actually been a bit hilarious if they actually made her jewish in the show and the backstory was that Vaught was experimenting on people in concentration camps and he just accidentally made one of them into a superjew who then sided with the nazis.

For me it's Popclaw

Attached: 516696.jpg (210x295, 10.58K)

Second season was tedious and meandering.

brainlet you don't have to use racist language to be racist, just like me calling you a stupid nigger right now doesn't mean i'm racist

Yes it was great, but people here didn't like it because they made fun of nazis, even though the main nazi antagonist was based

Who was that at the end of the trailer?

Attached: 1443112783502.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Post Karen Fukuhara

Because it sounded like a innocent teenager girl trying her best to sound mean and failing miserably
It didnt feel like actual disdain

literally all hollywood celebs get work done. it's apart of their management contract sometimes

Wasn't it revealed the character WAS actually jewish, and the first supe because nazi germany tested compound v on holocoaster prisonners?

No she was an actual German

Show had a cool premise but I don’t really have faith in the production to come up with enough new ideas to keep it interesting. They have to deviate from the source enough to keep it interesting and i just don’t see that happening. The terrorist subplot for example was just completely canned because they couldn’t come up with a cool direction