There’s a difference between sex and gender

There’s a difference between sex and gender

Attached: D3AB2005-62B8-4798-9A3A-AC55E2129A53.jpg (720x826, 58.97K)

Yea Forums?

Doesn't get more Lynchian than this

Why do we hate abortions again?

Nobody gonna mention those creepy ass figurines?

>Nobody gonna mention those creepy ass figurines?
They can't compete with the horror on the screen

bump my thred on Yea Forums
watch them seethe

only two?

she cute

This is fake chud propaganda.... Right?

The difference is that sex is real and empirically provable whereas "gender" isn't.
The modern idea of "gender" is a pseudoscientific idea that was invented by a pedophile named John Money in the 1950's.

Its the same shit.

There's a difference between proper makeup application and whatever the fuck those eyebrows are

Tranny the grouch

Boys are boys and girls are girls. Anything else is mental illness and delusion.

>The modern idea of "gender" is a pseudoscientific idea that was invented by a pedophile named John Money in the 1950's.
No it wasn't. It's been a thing since late 1920s in Denmark and in Germany pushed by the doctors there. Oy vey.

So why did we allow a trans woman into a biologically female prison?

so a mentally ill mongrel fucks female inmates?
that offspring is going to have suberb value in modern society.
>

You're just wrong. Science says you're wrong, modern society says youre wrong, youre just fucking factually wrong, jackass. Kill yourself

>Gender was invented in the 50's
Gender is merely a concept of social roles imposed upon the different sexes. The idea that girls are pink and play with dolls and boys are blue and play with trucks, these are ideas of how each sex should act imposed by social pressures. Saying the concept of gender didn't exist until the 50's just goes to show why right wingers are stupid enough to believe op's pic in the first place.

Two terms for the same shit.

>Hey, cortana what books did the nazis burn exactly?

Is this really a thing now?
Time to start my life of crime.

Attached: 35989C86-749A-4450-A7A2-C0500CCA6CDA.gif (288x162, 895.92K)

>You're just wrong. Science says you're wrong, modern society says youre wrong, youre just fucking factually wrong, jackass. Kill yourself

Attached: soyjakytrans.png (700x700, 432.22K)

Why are right wingers so obsessed with trannies

>these are ideas of how each sex should act imposed by social pressures
that's like saying language is a social construct, real midwit take.

Lust probably, every sort of political ideologue is a deviant freak, right-wing is no different

get raped faggot

Male monkeys prefer playing with trucks and female monkeys prefer playing with dolls. These different social roles are based on our biology, they aren't arbitrary.

Why are you pretending to be retarded?

No, gender being an 'identity' is something made up by "doctor" John Money so do "experiments" where he could watch two little boys fuck. Anytime someone says "gender" even to mock trannies, is supporting his fake ideology that there's something other than biological sex

It's a black male thang!

Attached: 1642894317044.jpg (1080x1826, 344.12K)

>refuses to elaborate
yeah I thought so

>language is a social construct
You're saying it's not? LMAO

If the media stops pushing them down people's throats people will stop voicing their disgust.

You should support transgenderism. If I end up in jail, I would transition and ask to join the horny women block. Same if I'm drafted. You go girls !

why's every headline that i've seen about this is just "he impregnates" the 2 women
but if you actually read the damn thing, it cleary says the dude raped em

this is why I said "midwit". you legit don't get it.

It's more in the vein of the marquis de sade.

Wow I guess we should start leaving in trees and eating out own feces too. Even if what you're said isn't pure nonsense, apes are social creatures with primitive culture and social roles.

>Kill yourself
i'll leave that to the professionals like yourself

Elaborate what? Your post makes no sense.

yeah bro, the patriarchy socially conditioned those monkeys

I think he did the right thing. Sure, impregnating these women was a pretty dumb thing to do but these things happen.

Friendly reminder everything is a social fucking construct, the idea of gravity is a social construct.. But if humans weren't around to have a theory on it, the animals would still be stuck to the planet.

Everyone and i mean EVERYONE are just pretending that "transwomen" are real women.. Even the most die hard tranny lovers are pretending. I don't pretend, got one at work who i call by his name that he chose for himself.

I was going to explain it when I wrote the post, but it's really obvious how it makes sense if you're not a retard, so I decided not to since it's pointless. Either you're a retard and you don't get it or you're not and it's obvious.

wrong faggot, if humans weren't around to name things reality wouldn't even exist. the entire universe and all its physical laws is socially constructed by the language we use

>Thanks to liberals, tranny niggers can go around taping women.
>Thanks to Republicans, the women then have to carry those nigger rape babies to term.
Hurray for teamwork.

D-does that mean when i use the N-word with the hard R i am causing real metaphysical harm to black people?

kinda based

based functionally retarded user

How do you know it was rape?

Nixon supported abortion for black people according to the NIxon tapes.

>Science says you're wrong
Science science or the "i hecking love science bazinnnggaaa" science?

If he rapes the wrong gang member hell suicide in his cell when he least expects it

Attached: youwontdoshitchud.png (1622x688, 362.38K)

Why do you retards always compare social science gender theory bullshit to the hard sciences.. the REAL sciences.

better than Funk-O Pop!

By that logic you are agreeing that if a boy play with dolls he's trans

Both. You dont have a leg to stand on because gender isnt set in stone and never was

I accept your concession

this is real science, chud

Attached: weaponized stupidity.jpg (1200x897, 187.77K)

Wait so when are you 'legally' trans? Can I just say I am trans and go to female prison?

>tfw you will never get choked to death sexually by a muscly female prison gang member
What's the point? Why even go on anymore?

>I accept your concession

Attached: 1512341145755.jpg (645x729, 47.73K)

We don't. We aren't evangelical Christians

Attached: ep9xg9qji2m81.jpg (568x477, 27.45K)

Planned Parenthood was literally made to kill niglets.

It's all just made up anyway. You can't tell someone they're wrong so you can just say you're a woman whenever it's convenient.

Because they're both sciences?

you troons should dilate together.

Was Rome anywhere near as insane as the west towards it's collapse?

>gender is a social construct
Oh so it's made up then, societies differ, societies come and go. Sex: Male and Female, that's all that matters because that is why we are still here, it's just science :^)

Attached: 1581644033872.jpg (997x2041, 354.89K)

Image in the OP is literally a TV you retard

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be a woman.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Because they're trying to deconstruct the basic concept of men and women which is a corner stone of being human. They're literally anti human and everything should be against them

you will never breed, why are you bothered?

Based

ngl, passes as a black female with a beard.

The hard sciences have been censored and taken over by the left wing police too.

Attached: liberals.jpg (1042x1899, 185.72K)

I firmly believe this whole trans-women shit is an elaborate plot to mess with women to a whole new degree, making them unsafe in bathrooms, therapies, sports, prisons...
It's my copium of the moment and I love it.

i dont even hate these people anymore it really is a mental illness that were to proud to call out at this point its only gonna get worse and we let it

Not him but I have two kids and hate trannies

I don't give a shit, the next time I'm inside, I'm a woman.

and? i was talking to him, you faggot.

Then why do you need a sex change to match your gender?

Attached: pepe if he real.png (889x813, 736.59K)