Hack

Hack.

Attached: 1650133050532.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Who the fuck cuts a hamburger in half?

borguh

It's just the flashy cross section every chef does, Gordon is a hack though.

somebody should pummel his face with an iron bar to make him more burgah like

>Literally cuts it in half and puts a skewer in it to make it easier to eat
y'all niggas are so desperate to hate on Gordon.

>even a retarted child can make a decent burger
>this michelin man chef cant
is the the biggest hack in the history of the galactic empire bromosexuals?

The ones on the bottom right look like something I would do.

Burgers are a stupid idea for a food

Whoever had the idea to keep making burgers taller is a fucking dipshit. Should've just made them wider. I blame Big Bun for that

wouldn't Big Bun profit from wider buns more?

i eat pizza and burgers with a knife and fork; i'm too lazy to deal with greasy fingers

Attached: cexlwk8oe8d11.png (658x662, 59.37K)

its because the restaurant didn't have the right size bun for that burger so they threw a slider-size bun on a regular burger. ramsey was trying to find a way to get a complete bite, instead of his first bite being 100% meat and nothing else

Attached: vampires.jpg (1984x900, 275.55K)

filthy degenerate

The upper middle class showing off their status with positional goods and behaviors is nothing new, but what’s interesting to me is their appropriation of this quintessentially working-class meal for the specific purpose of showcasing their “worldliness.” The burger represents something raw and authentic, even when it is so frou-frou and inauthentic that it no longer has the functionality or utilitarianism of a burger. The reason why the upper middle class now feel the need to eat structurally and nutritionally complex burgers which have to be consumed sitting down and with utensils is that they crave the “rawness” and “authenticity” of the working class. This is why everyone and their mother is so concerned with being working class.

Will it be kino?

Attached: 65ae2e6e-bcd6-11ec-b70f-1d95ece530ac.png (1024x1024, 867.42K)

i've done this. i hate grease on my fingers and around my mouth. but i don't want to seem like an autist at restaurants so i eat my burger super fast then go to the bathroom immediately afterwards to wash my hands and mouth, then i can go back and eat the fries with just index finger and thumb so i cant control the amount of grease that gets on my fingers with a napkin. sometimes i'll wash my hands after that too, because i don't want to bring grease into my hot car thats been sitting in the sun in the parking lot, lest the air in my car feels heavy with the heat and grease

Flat and wife > tall and thick

>i don't want to seem like an autist
>eats his burger before his fries
You blew it.

i'm much more content with looking like an autist than having to deal with greasy fingers and having to constantly wipe them over and then going to wash them
>the greasy fingered peasant fears the knife and fork chad

based sourdough jack describer

Attached: Jack-In-The-Box-Sourdough-Jack.jpg (852x371, 54.03K)

>Flat and wife

Attached: _114099766_greta976.jpg (976x549, 101.79K)

>Flat and wife > tall and thick
Based married user with flatchested wife

Attached: image_2022-04-17_153242073.png (1024x1024, 1.1M)

stop posting.

make us

Looks like the Indian joker

BURGAH
U
R
G
A
H

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

>eyyy deballse on this fucking piece of shit limey fuck, how dare he insult Chef DiDiselios famous Gary, Indiana cheeseburger

Attached: 1648487993499.jpg (673x789, 140.42K)

>eating hamburgers with a fucking skewer
Fucking degenerate.

>That'll be $98,600, plus tip

>uhm... excuse me?
>I ordered EXTRA cheese!

Attached: 1375142465227.jpg (914x516, 90.28K)

Jesus that's vile

>American Midday Snack.webm

Wonder how much this bigged assed, constipated looking ass nigga'd charge for a dilation session.

Attached: 1648628822383.png (996x1000, 106.52K)

holy shit, havent seen this before. here's a fucking idea, how about you go outside, kill a rat in the sewers and just stuff it full of fucking cheese, instant 5 star food to everyone like this.

No issue. My post was a commentary on how third worlders are envious of America's rich bounty that allows them to over indulge in eating for pleasure rather than pure need.

I WANT SPAGHETTI WITH LOBSTER AND 2 RISOTTO
>yes chef

I used to think this dude was a meme chef but he actually seems pretty talented

I went to Yea Forums because /ck/ makes me hungry and I can't fucking eat anything because I had a surgery stop posting food AAAAAAAAAAA

Damn, the body doubles he hires must get mad big-nosed wussy.

one is a huge disc, the other is just THICK.
There is a difference you fucking heathen.

I thought it looked pretty good. Doughy pizza has a certain charm to it that is delicious. Coupled with chocolate milk and you have a peak combination.

Attached: 1642567465317.jpg (1825x1217, 296.94K)

these are just decadent steaks. the other ones you posted were pretty disgusting

this guy is such a fag

gordo might be a hypocrite but this was a proper shit 'za

For me, it's this.

Attached: king kong.jpg (2560x2200, 859.52K)

anyone have the grilled cheese webm? I saw this on his new tv show not long ago and it made me kek

Attached: gordon eating a cheese toastie.jpg (3840x2160, 632.73K)

What an absolute piece of shit he is. Also checked.

Attached: 1645363069109.jpg (590x322, 212.45K)

it was thin crust, that looks as thin as the crust on calzones from my local pizza place.

if I'd been out drinking all day, I would absolutely destroy that

nah your based mate greasy fingers are for fat fucks

Attached: E3i4BAqXEAYb1gE.jpg (838x1025, 93.49K)

I don't see why this is a problem

That wouldn't make it any easier to eat because he's cutting it vertically, so the burgers are still just as hard to eat because the problem was they're way too tall, which doesn't change one bit when they're cut vertically.
Your reply was just absolutely retarded, mate. Stop posting on this website for a month as a punishment. Think about what you've done and how you can be a less retarded poster in the future.

I'm exactly the same. I have to wash my hands and face every time I eat greasy food.

Let's try to be mindful of the Americans here. That kinda comment could short circuit an American brain.

Surgery Cope
Take your copium before you digest food

I do it usually to save some for later if I get too full. It became a habit so I do it almost every time. Same for sandwhiches. I also intentionally make sure to leave part of my favorite part of the meal for the end. I have weird eating habits.

weak

>leave part of my favorite part of the meal for the end
same

it's to make you see it's properly cooked
get out of the house once in a while