It fucking sucks

It fucking sucks.

Attached: 116C9F5D-B881-4D58-923A-0B41331E25C3.jpg (1012x1500, 1.74M)

Already forgotten

ok... but who asked?

Old news, this flop is already forgotten.

fucking trash

why didnt you fags warn me? this shit was worse than Batman and Robin

at least that one had Mr freeze freeze shit. Catwoman barely whipped anyone in this and penguin didnt use his umbrella

i saw it 6 times

receipts or not true

Can someone explain why the riddler was using Spanish? I didn’t really understand

He is part Latinx

Pandering.

Everyone was warned.

Movie literally says we should kill white men.

>Reeeeee rich white people bad
They just couldn’t help themselves could they?

>flop
>actually has made $740 million
lol

It's kino in every way except for how its overall structure is a bit too similar to The Dark Knight 2008, sometimes feeling like a remake of that

If all this shit is true then I cant wait for The Northman

yeah it tried too hard to pain the batman as a genius but he was just deeply autistic in the end. nigger kills tons of people indirectly by chasing the penguin, only because he couldn't get a riddler hint that he got spelled out then leaves the villain tied up. literally all for nothing. then there's the constant back and forth with his armor, he either tanks c4 and bullets or he's literally brought to his knees by a single shotgun blast. the whole movie was all hype and no substance, it did nothing with it's absurdly long runtime

it was the worst batman ever and that includes Batman v Superman.

This shit was so awesome and yall are autists if you think otherwise

I appreciated the action scenes. The only things that rubbed me the wrong way was the line from catwoman about wanting to kill white men and the Riddler being an unironic Redditor who had le incel movement rise up. It's like the writer was trying to undo all the BASED caused by joker.

anything less than a billion is a flop for superhero garbage

All it had to do was be better than Snydershit which it accomplished.

Attached: 1637787719993.jpg (251x242, 13.94K)

Everyone on this board warned you lol

Attached: batman 1649036920778.webm (1100x524, 179.5K)

It's a bad, woke, pathetic remake.

Braindead consoomer

They made Gordon black

Jeffrey Wright was good casting, it's just too bad that literally every single corrupt politician and villain was a white male and every single one of Batman's allies was a minority. A little distractingly racist, imho.

I guess Alfred wasn't come to think of it. A Harvey Bullock working class white ally would've helped a lot, though.

Don't forget that le corrupt ex mayor was named... wait for it... Donald. Do you get it? Do you, do you get it????

Old news. We've already established that film was made for impressionable zoombots.

>he had to watch the movie to figure it out
lmao

Attached: L.jpg (250x242, 7.42K)

Not even close to Snyderkino, mate

why do capeshitters have such low standards?
>why yes, I will eat your shit, as long as it isn't that taco bell diarrhea you gave me last time
have some self respect.

Attached: mmm.jpg (400x400, 23.77K)

Best Batman film of all time.

>Movie literally says we should kill white men.
It "literally" doesn't you Pol cuck

Incels are seething because of that passing line about white men. This is enough to have these faggots buttdevastated

Alfred is white you stupid redditor

Something in my ass

It was a pretty shit line.

I just stopped watching it. I got about 30 minutes in I think. It was boring.

and you swallow

i curled up into a ball and had a panic attack. the blatant white genocide is getting ridiculous.

Attached: 1650004497173.jpg (224x216, 13.36K)

when in movies they use latin for some random riddle it means they are latin

NOOOO
NO BLACKERINO IN MY CAPESHITERINO

>it makes poltards seethe

Wtf I love this kino

obsessed.

It was blatant racist bullshit. And everyone’s getting sick of it, the pendulum actually seems to be swinging back finally and people are waking up, either it was the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of people, or they simply didn’t want that shit in a superhero movie of all things. But that line is only a minor problem compared to the other problems with this movie

Hi Ben.

what fucking pendulum you doofus no one irl cares about throwaway lines in movies and pretends their race is going extinct lmao

Hang yourself, troon.

The number of people on this board who hate this movie have me convinced I'm going to really like it

It really does made Nolan look amazing

No one cares about your persecution complex you cringey histrionic twat

That’s not how sea walls work.

Nice projection. You will never be a woman, btw.

Yeah but riddler was right so it vindicated him a bit

>t. nigger

torrent where?

>NO U
Surely you can do better than that

Race divisions are a very prominent issue in real you brainlet

oh wow how fucking original. fucking faggot. go cry more about how their literally lining up you dipshits and ventilating your skulls because theres a black person in a movie or w.e. stupid pussy.

>MY RACE IS BEING GENOCIDED BY CHILDREN'S FILMS
>my god calm down
>heh, I am calm, sounds like you're the one who's upset, tranny
Fooling literally no one

Attached: 1641788099667.jpg (1314x1770, 522.83K)

seething

TDK is probably the best action movie ever.

Yes, truly a war for the ages, each new saturday morning cartoon show is a new battlefield

You seem upset. Maybe you should go dilate before that stinkhole between your legs heals up again. :^)

What race are you?

She was wrong for saying that you retard. After she says it, Batman essentially looks into the dangers and rolls his eyes, lifts his mask, cups his hand over his mouth and whispers into the camera "get a load of this libtard". You probably missed it because you went into a panic attack the moment someone said something you (and the film) disagreed with.

Now who's projecting? Hint: It's you