How would you make a good movie about this big guy?

How would you make a good movie about this big guy?

Attached: kandahar-giant-battle.jpg (900x477, 80.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ripleys.com/weird-news/faked-vampire-attacks/
youtu.be/94n3p5ziADs?t=105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That would be the beginning and the end of the movie for one. The kino would also reveal that there are many more of them (and there are).

like The Ritual but with ragheads

Why does he have 6 fingers?

inside the hollow earth everyone does

Nephilim bloodline. Rebel angels on the side of Satan came into women, as the Bible states in that exact language.

were they rebels or not? cause from what i remember off hand the word just says they were angels.
i mean, i always assumed they were evil. it doesn't seem to fit the will of god for them to do what they did.

also, these are most likely the root cause of many pagan religions throughout the world. tellings of red haired superhumans exist all over the world, from the depths of south america to so-called gods like thor and heraclese.

Why?

Back when I worked nights at a gas station always had a couple of homeless vets and one always talked about the weird shit that went on in Afghanistan at night.
One was about strange noises from the shadows even inside base camp to seeing a hairy-looking shadow literally leap over the perimeter wall to steal food supplies.
Even talked about the red haired giant in OP picture shit like that living in the many caves in the mountains.
One even said that the reason we went to Iraq was to secure a stargate Saddam Hussein discovered though he didn't have the means to activate it himself, a lot of the plotlines and elements of Stargate SG-1 are from actual mission files.
The Smithsonian actively looks for giant's bones and shit that doesn't add up with history and like in Raiders keeps them in an undisclosed warehouse or outright destroys them.

Attached: _tUT9DFk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29.29K)

>were they rebels or not?
Fully rebels. God-fearing angels don't have sex with human women.

>also, these are most likely the root cause of many pagan religions throughout the world. tellings of red haired superhumans exist all over the world
Aye.

Sounds very cool. Did they say anything about other giants being killed/captured?

kino

based

Attached: p12713402_v_h9_aa.jpg (300x300, 23.31K)

>The Smithsonian actively looks for giant's bones and shit that doesn't add up with history and like in Raiders keeps them in an undisclosed warehouse or outright destroys them.

So...say someone starts digging on their land for whatever reason and finds a giant skeleton or mummy, then what? If you don't want it stolen..then what?

What the fuck are you people watching me? I just heard about this giant fuck less than an hour ago on youtube and now suddenly the first 4channel thread I see is talking about him?

Fuck no this is a simulation this isn't real what the fuck leave me alone.

Attached: 1583616804915.jpg (1000x621, 82.46K)

why don't you?

Attached: 1595880315682.webm (854x854, 319.95K)

You listen and talk about the same shit most chuds talk about on Yea Forums. Of course you're gonna be watching the same bullshit youtube conspiracy videos.

Next you'll be surprised people here are talking about Elon Musk and Donald Trump.

>on youtube

Attached: X7qWOt5.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

this kind of thing happens to me all the time.
something's going on, but i don't know what. perhaps it just means you were meant to learn more about it.

Constantly, synchronicity.

Why did Amerisharts kill him?

Why do you have 5?

>Gets killed
What a shit cryptid

who
what
when
where
why

If you want something invincible, as in not even a nuclear weapon can kill it, then look no further than Leviathan. He is 300 miles long and cannot be harmed by anything except God. He resides at the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea.

Wasn't there a story about someone seeing a werewolf in Afghanistan too?

>giants in iraq
>werewolves in afghanistan
>ghosts in ukraine
war is spooky

Attached: spooky-scary.gif (498x359, 1.29M)

so what's he doing down there? sleeping?

Mandela effect. Women and masculine men have always had six fingers.

>Rock Apes in Vietnam

Attached: 1ewiif.jpg (477x640, 111.83K)

Eating and sleeping and waiting. When the end comes he'll surface and scare the world, it is said that just looking at him will cause any man to die of fright saying that their hearts will fail. Then there's Behemoth and ZiZ.

For me, it's the Dover Demon.

All three of them are Jewish btw

>Leviathan
He's either the internet or electricity.
>a giant snake that comes from the water and lives through us.

For me, it's the Himalayan Hermaphrodite.

user, I do not wish to sew bad feelings or to make you or anyone feel bad, so please let me clear something up: those, at that time, we the real Jews. Then later they died off. They don't exist anymore. That is stated plainly, but that's getting towards angering material.

Nah. he's literal. God even says he will kill him at the end of the world and then serve us the flesh as a treat.

*sow
phuck Inglisch

what does he eat

Anything he wants. His scales are so closely knit together that he's air tight and that iron breaks against him as if it were straw.

>The Leviathan is often an embodiment of chaos and threatening to eat the damned after life

I could 1v1 him

Is the Leviathan the same thing as Jörmungandr in Norse mythology?

Lol
[pictures newb kid Vs. Middle-aged SFII cham-peen black belt with lag on his sails]

No, Leviathan is so huge he makes Godzilla look like one of us.

ripleys.com/weird-news/faked-vampire-attacks/

Don't forget to dilate sister!

Attached: 4.webm (700x464, 2.95M)

Document the ever loving shit out of it and hold it to release online all at once. Make sure other people know about it first. Then report it through "proper" channels. The last part is optional.

Attached: 1646615566879.png (657x527, 159.64K)

>According to Norse mythology, Jörmungandr, a.k.a. the Midgard Serpent, is a giant poisonous sea serpent which inhabits the ocean surrounding the realm of Midgard, and is so huge that it encircles the entire world and grasps the tip of its own tail with its mouth.
They seem pretty comparable in size imo. Also,
>Will be slain by Thor at Ragnarök
Seems to be the same creature to me

yeah but...take have a press release that takes preparation and by that time the glowies will have stolen your giant, so you'd have to release that information suddenly and in great volumes to account for all their safeguards against the juicy information getting to normie brain stems.
Too bad the Internet is the exact opposite of what it used to be.

Oh fug what am I watching right now?

I was listening to this too while watching youtu.be/94n3p5ziADs?t=105

>In the Talmud Baba Bathra 75 it is told that the Leviathan will be slain and its flesh served as a feast to the righteous in [the] Time to Come and its skin used to cover the tent where the banquet will take place. Those who do not deserve to consume its flesh beneath the tent may receive various vestments of the Leviathan varying from coverings (for the somewhat deserving) to amulets (for the least deserving). The remaining skin of the Leviathan will be spread onto the walls of Jerusalem, thereby illu5minating the world with its brightness.
Sounds comfy.

Ok, for argument's (friendly!) sake, it's the same creature. Then I'm just impressed as squashed shit because God said only he can kill it. Do you realize that direct nuclear strikes against it would do nothing? That's amazing.

So how do you guys go about it irl when someone brings up this shit and believes it without a shred of doubt. Do you outright call them a retard and humiliate in public? Make a sarcastic comment they can’t quite grasp? Do you smile and nod like everyone else has done in their life, just praying that the onslaught of mongoloid delusions ends, enabling their absolute gibberish and a lifetime of getting laughed at by smarter, better people behind their backs?

When are we getting angel kino agian

Attached: legion-logo2.jpg (1440x750, 178.33K)

I think you know the answer

>One even said that the reason we went to Iraq was to secure a stargate Saddam Hussein discovered though he didn't have the means to activate it himself, a lot of the plotlines and elements of Stargate SG-1 are from actual mission files.
That is pretty well known stuff. Even that wendigoon guy did a youtube on it.

What's Mr. Buffalloman doing in the bushes

I am the guy who says the stuff you don't believe and not only do people listen, some of them believe me. As for the ones who disbelieve or even hate me, they must keep it hidden or maybe, just maybe, I've found ways to state my beliefs in a non-invasive non-insulting way and many people pick up on that. And it's also possible that I in turn listen to whatever they have to say and *MAYBE* I keep my opinions to myself if I have nothing positive to say.

Attached: pepe-nervous2.gif (493x498, 1.35M)

>Sounds comfy.
Sure does. Hope I get to eat the flesh, the amulets sound retarded.

I would be extremely delighted

Attached: 1467720042828.jpg (1000x2251, 1.3M)

Movies about:
>You know that they know that you know that they know but actually they don't know that you know that you know and you enjoy them enjoying it

Attached: 1594325770615.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

I like the story about the giant stone heads with caucasian (i.e. white) features in the Brazilian jungles that have been destroyed by people who were afraid of the truth.

Attached: 1467719378670.jpg (1280x2872, 1.48M)

I guarantee you this shit is 100% made up

How does it not drown?

>t. glowie

Alright I'm bringing in the big guns

Attached: cro-magnon vs neanderthals.jpg (2344x3704, 1.76M)

It's a fish monster, but also God says only he is able to kill it. It is also invincible from any attack from anything or any moral man.

Why did the peruvian royalty have mc1r gene from europe/middle east?

Attached: paracasskull.jpg (474x632, 58.55K)

based

Attached: vampire.png (1262x670, 328.3K)

Attached: vampires.jpg (849x427, 130.72K)

>some of them believe me

No they don’t. They’re polite. Or they’re gullible and stupid, because as soon as you say “giant monster man in afghan tunnels” , the normal response is “that sounds incredibly far fetched but if you have evidence I’ll hear it” to which you fucking space wasters always respond “it’s hidden by the government” . That is the point in which a polite person starts nodding their heads while trying to escape your awful general presence, or, if they’re a fucking moron, they go “wow that’s totally enough for me to believe this”

this is what the earth looked like pre ice age
conan was real. fire and ice was real. lord of the rings was real

Attached: atlanteanpast.jpg (2048x939, 226.3K)

you glow

Attached: 1649524761346.jpg (978x1024, 201.61K)

Because Romans/Phoenicians were travelling to the Americas for a long time even in the BCs

Attached: 1619439705_1632850.jpg (1600x1071, 1.58M)

The more I connect the dots the more this shit makes sense, eventhough it shouldn't. Everyone knows Jews are "different" than other races, but I never attributed supernatural causes to it, yet the more I read and learn about them and their fucked up past (the werewolf vs vampire story being my favourite cause it's so pulpy) and moloch-worshipping religions, the more sense it all makes. Maybe they're not literal vampires but they sure as shit behave like that culturally.

>No they don’t. They’re polite
>Or they’re gullible and stupid
Even you can't agree with yourself because I tell the truth. lol
They do and get paid well. That's the real crime.

Wait, were the neanderthals jews that mixed into humans? I thought the consensus was whites were closest to to neanderthals.

Attached: 1623869203391.jpg (441x306, 43.88K)

It saddens me that people like you aren’t filtered out some way at birth and dispatched quick and painlessly instead of going through life as a burden and a nuisance to everyone around you.

Humans have DNA from all over the place, because we all interbred with one another at some point throughout history, but Jews have far more neanderthal heritage than non-jews like europeans. I once read that neanderthals had some gene-defect that made the susceptable to occult thinking which would pave the way of the origin of their weird satanic/daemonic belief systems that make up the core of the semitic religions.

Attached: jews neanderthals.jpg (2032x2128, 1.47M)