Halobros...it's over

>When Kwan Ha was paired with Master Chief as the lone survivor of a Covenant attack, her character made sense for the series. But since then, she’s been fully separated from Chief and has been given her own spin-off storyline that seems to have more or less nothing to do with the main storyline as she’s off trying to topple some bad governor on her old planet. Not that Kwan could have never gotten her own storyline, but after two episodes as a brand new character? The show felt like it was trying to establish a relationship between her and Chief and now that’s just…over, and she’s flung into some sideplot we just don’t really care about

It's almost like hiring a bunch of blue hairs and trannies who unironically don't know anything about a series or even care to try is recipe for disaster. Fucking retards how hard was it to just tell the halo 1 story or a story about a squad instead of your tryhard nigger feminist bullshit? No one is interested in a halo story where you don't even show the aliens and have master chief get naked and show his ass game of thrones style and take his helmet off every 3 seconds and NEVER fire a weapon, what the FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_20220417-002904.png (720x690, 341.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>make a series based on a video game
>completely ignore the games story and lore

many such cases

Why can't Paramount just go bankrupt. I want my TNG back on prime.

Master Chief is not the main character. If you think he is, you are misunderstanding what made Halo a great jumping point for new stories in the Halo universe. Just go replay the games if you want to LARP as a space marine

>Halo man is not the main character except for all those games where he is the main charterer.
Sure tard.

Attached: 1566354222795.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

JUST HIRE A GOOD DIRECTOR, MAKE AN ODST WAR FLICK, AND CALL IT A DAY.,
JESUS HOLLYWOOD DO I NEED TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU?

Its like they never learned from Max Payne

master chief was basically a vehicle for the player, is kinda right.

bungie did the same thing with reach and noble 6

>Master Chief is not the main character.
Which is a moot point because the show is shit either way.

Attached: 1538704951201.jpg (600x800, 68.68K)

Nah John halo is literally the main character. It’s called a protagonist. You’re both trying too hard to be clever.

they never played the source material so how would they know that?

>When Kwan Ha was paired with Master Chief as the lone survivor of a Covenant attack, her character made sense for the series.
No it didn't lmao

If they were going to shoehorn nigger shit in why didn't they just have them voice the covenant or something so it's not so jarring to see 90% of the cast as black eyed shit skins?

Fucks sake king nigger himself Keith David voiced one of the main alien characters of the original and it wasn't out of place at all

Attached: arby.jpg (480x360, 17.84K)

You know what's really funny though?

This is the only chance Halo is ever going to get of being a show.

You had ONE chance and this is what you got.

>Master Chief is not the main character.
this
he should go from exotic place to place, not saying shit and just murdering anything that moves and then throw out one kino line once an episode
>I need a weapon
NOW PAY ME HOLLYWOOD

So you are telling me Paramount should have made ME, the PLAYER, the main character of this show and they fucked that up?

lol so many jealous snoys

In a way, the show is much like Halo Infinite desu.

Attached: 1595536588155.jpg (1200x675, 131.65K)

This. Keys is a nigger. Halsey is a coal burning whore. That admiral is a street shitting pajeet. Just fucking ruin the whole thing. No wonder it isn't doing well. Who the fuck do they think played Halo? It sure as fuck wasn't DaQuan and Tanisha.

>added niggers unnecessarily (Keyes)
>did not include the best nigger (Johnson)
I’m convinced this show was made by halo competitors to sink the games popularity

I wonder what the original plot concept was before before this shitshow put halo skin on

>i-i-its shit on purpose! to pwn the PS3 players!

you type like an out of touch gen xer

>Wait 20 years for a Halo show or movie
>It's finally here
>It's shit and completely changes the characters and story

Yeah, he was such included in the halo storyline one might call him the “main vehicle” you fucking moron

I JUST WANTED A KINO MILITARY SCI FI SHOW FOR FUCK SAKE. JARHEAD BUT HALO.

>nigger women's studies politics is what made Halo great
No, I think it was Chief and Arbiter fighting the covenant. Then there was Cortana, that black guy they removed that everyone loved, and that Ron Pearlman colonel guy.
How did a bunch of niggers and chinks doing contemporary political bullshit "make halo great" wtf are you saying.

this desu, just submit and go like MGM

Attached: cef.jpg (400x365, 10.82K)

give me one character trait about john in the games that can't also be attributed to lack of character development

That's great and everything but how was his ass game though?

it writes itself
there's zero reason for any of this to be not awesome
but here we are

>give me one character trait about john

He’s stoic

Damn that was easy

>Halo series will be cancelled before we even get to the Halo ring

You know it's true
How fucking embarrassing

>they don't know about the leaks regarding the destruction of reach

>that can't also be attributed to lack of character development

Attached: 1480688858316.jpg (160x188, 5.41K)

So the stuff in here was all true?

poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/

I don't know about you lads but I can't wait for Mass Effect series where Miranda is played by a black tranny in a white cat suit, and Shepherd, an overweight blue haired Indian woman fights the Reapers which are just mechanical racists from an ancient patriarchal civilization.

>the Reapers which are just mechanical racists from an ancient patriarchal civilization.
That would actually be a step up from the official canon, knowing ME3's ending.

well Miranda already looked like Michael Jackson

I think master chief should TAKE IT in the backseat from the female cast, if you know what I mean... Pegging is how female space marine officers assert their dominance. Or at least it should be.

soren might be the only based character in this show

Hee hee!

Attached: 936.jpg (800x600, 78.68K)

wacko jacko really should've put half of those nose jobs into his ass, would've been thicc before it was cool

Attached: cbb.jpg (1024x1004, 59.51K)

>character doesn’t talk much or show emotion
>”that means he has no character”

You shallow whore

>describe your character
>he is strong and silent, just like me!!1!1!

>literally just had to redo the first game with some ONI flashback scenes or w/e the fuck
why are we in the worst timeline

Not gonna lie
if they bring back "humans are forerunners" I will declare a lot of the stuff in this series to be based

They won't have the balls.

Lmao, I don't think I've ever seen something so disrespected in my entire life. Someone wrote this shit out and thought it was a good idea. We've gotten to the point that making good movies and tv shows is nothing more than trying to capture internet clout now.

they're changing so much shit
they might have the balls

>Why doesn't the guy who was raised in the military since a child after being experimented on to become the perfect soldier who is almost always in total isolation not talk much

Hail Satan

just skip through the gook/nigger B story and its not that bad, niggerwashing is standard practice now, cant believe anyone would think halo would be spared

>has been given her own spin-off storyline that seems to have more or less nothing to do with the main storyline as she’s off trying to topple some bad governor on her old planet.
Literally a US government mandate. It's using Halo as propaganda to try and convince China's population to topple to CCP.

Attached: 1327117016329.jpg (462x435, 148.24K)

John cares greatly for his fellow marines.
See the first level in ce where we see him drag a panicked marine into the Pillar of Autumn's escape pod.
In the following cutscene one of the marines asks if they're going to be alright during their crash landing, and John reassures him by patting him on the shoulder. This demonstrates that while he's certainly stoic, he's not an emotionless robot.

There's been so many misses recently like this. It's starting to become a running joke at this point. The shows remain only tangentially related to the source material and don't create anything interesting or fun as a compromise. You'd think with all the shows trying to be the next game of thrones they'd at least try to stay loyal to what their source material is.

We have 6 more episodes
Will we see the ring this season?
Will we see reach being destroyed?

>semi-competant diversity hires want fame
>use popular IP as vehicle for success
>change everything due to unrestrained hubris
>fail
>"it's the audience who are wrong. fucking bigots"
sad

>hey racists don't watch our movie
>racists: ok

Attached: 1643132322290.png (1078x1113, 75.2K)

>skip through the gook/nigger B story and its not that bad
How much does that take up. Be honest.

>Will we see the ring this season?
yes, literal final shot of the episode.
>Will we see reach being destroyed?
No, Kwan's planet will get fucked and she'll finally figure out that maybe she should listen to the UNSC

Why would you not make an easy adaption then make your shit later after everyone thinks you are capable? These people are retarded

this, keith david's arbiter is the best goddamn character in those shit games and he is last time i checked a nigger, cool one tho

sorry buddy, cgi is too expensive so I wouldn't be suprised if Arbiter just doesn't exist in the show and is now the human white woman covvie effectively.

they don't care. they said they spent 200m on it, so now its an asset worth 200m. its value will be leveraged and blackrock will award them ESG points. the proceeds will be used to create another asset worth a similar amount, that ticks all the same ESG boxes. rinse repeat.

the show was not made to please old halo fans.
the show was not made to draw new fans to halo.
the show was actively and purposefully made for no one.

>It's almost like hiring a bunch of blue hairs and trannies who unironically don't know anything about a series or even care to try is recipe for disaster.

It's a deliberate attack on white straight male culture and since they've destroyed every other beloved movie or TV franchise they're now going after games just so they have a reason to call us racists, sexists, homophobes etc...

SJW's are narcisisstic sociopaths!!!FACT!!!