Apologise

Apologise

Attached: Screenshot_20220416-020518_Chrome.jpg (1440x1022, 489.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lacroicsz.substack.com/p/by-any-other-name?s=r
gendergp.com/detransition-facts/
youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk&t=93s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry

What is 41%?

>get $1.3 million dollars
>but you have to chop your dick off

would you do it?

Fuck no. That wouldn't even buy a house these days.

Didn't he quit his job because his newfound fame? Bet he wishes he kept that job.

Considering bottom surgery costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and you are getting it done for free PLUS get to be a millionaire you'd be crazy not to.

>you can’t afford not to cut off your penis
Get yourself together man.

Something like 95% never get the chop

This. And that’s not even including the included free suicide.

Female civil rights activists always have a tough time

>female

You are so ignorant if you think removing the penis is all that bottom surgery is, it's literally one of the most complicated and precise surgeries out there.

They skip that step and go straight to the rope.

Must be difficult winning all that money because TV execs wanted to please the SJW gods.

Honestly do trans have such high suicide rate because they realize none of their achievements are actually genuine and they’re are being used as playthings for moral exhibitionism by big corporations?

AGP user out here owning chuds with facts and logic

It's more to do with being rejected, bullied, assaulted, raped, and constantly encouraged to kill themselves.

It's more about their problems actually stemming from other issues, but constantly being told the next step of their trans journey will solve all their problems, for real this time, trust the process! Eventually they reach a point where they realise they have other issues and either can't face what they've done to themselves, or try to fix it, but quickly find themselves ostracised from their former community as well as having the other issues to deal with

You can have all the money in the world but no dude wants to fuck a chubby Gene Wilder in a dress

kys

I actually think she's pretty hot plus she's rich, makes her like a 8/10 I'd say

Their mental health literally does improve with transitioning though

Haha I wish. I’d love to kill trannys by posting ‘jaks but alas, their demise is purely internal.

Amy please

Nope.

That sounds a lot like vegans.
>You’re hair is falling out?!
That’s just your body detoxing from meat trust the process.
>You’re tired ALL the time and becoming severely depressed?
Just detoxing from meat bro, it’ll pass. Trust the process

>I actually think she's pretty hot plus she's rich, makes her like a 8/10 I'd say

Attached: trannyjak.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

by whom
us or the maintream society where he lives?

Stupid should hurt

You can compare it to pretty much any cult or group that displays cult like behaviour. Because that's what it is, a cult

Mainstream society

>get giant cash sum and endless publicity
>get more publicity than 99.9% of jeopardy contestants and remain in the public light just for being a tranny
>my life is still hard give me attention
I feel like this trans shit is unironically just an outlet for people with narcissistic personality disorder

I wouldnt cut my dick off for a billion dollars. I wouldn't cut my arm off for a billion dollars either. It's just fuckin money

>their demise is purely internal
Zero evidence of this, stop trying to let yourself off the hook

Why do you retards think that every tranny his their dick off? Most of the hot ones realize it's an asset and want to keep it.

>I feel like this trans shit is unironically just an outlet for people with narcissistic personality disorder
i remember someone posting a study showing trannies in fact have a ridiculously disproportionate rate of narcissistic personality disorder so it checks out

Mainstream society bends over backwards for these nutjobs while they pretend to be oppressed.

He's not even gay, when he was on the show he was talking about his girlfriend, he's just insane.

Attached: I need feminism because I'm totally not a dude.jpg (639x803, 52.05K)

Never. You can't successfully reverse that shit. I've read the stories. The gaping wound that either never heals or becomes a leathery mound with a peehole. The smell. The blood. It sounds like a punishment devised for the lustful in Dante's inferno. Clive Barker wept.

Very VERY true

It is. Homosexuality, particularly in men, requires one to be somewhat obsessed with yourself.

That's absolutely part of it, yes. If you set up a system where people aren't only not condemned for abuse and harassment, but actively praised for it, don't be surprised when it attracts a group of abusers and harassers. Though really that's assuming that wasn't the point in the first place

I wouldn't cut off my dick, but I'd probably chop off a leg or an arm for a billion, you'd be able to afford a pretty great prosthetic for a fraction of that

They're statistically more likely to suffer bullying, discrimination, violent crimes, and sexual crimes.
Nominal gesturing from corporations doesn't undo all that in the same way those corporations showing ads with white families doesn't make them conservative and trad.

More likely than who?
They seem to bring it on themselves anyways.

you aren't a real tranny if you want to keep your dick though

Yes, most of them are fetishists. And it's only the most depraved fetishist who would take their fetish that far (though they do exist)

>it is, a cult

Without a doubt, consider the similiarities.

1: Offer unhappy insecure people a chance at rebirth and a new identity.
2: They assume a new name.
3: They change their style of dress.
4: They start taking drugs to silence the doubts.
5: They speak to counselors who reassure them they've made the right choice.
6: They break off contact with their old friends and family who don't accept their new identity.
7: They get new friends and new family.
8: Ritual genital mutilation.
9: Suicide.

Attached: Heaven's Gate Cult Leader Marshell.jpg (1536x1024, 1.17M)

The post-coom clarity setting in

Attached: 207803-vlcsnap-00019.jpg (720x540, 47.91K)

lacroicsz.substack.com/p/by-any-other-name?s=r

Than the general population?
>They seem to bring it on themselves anyways.
You can justify any mistreatment of any group by saying this.

>Ritual genital mutilation.
Yep, it's Skoptsy for the modern age

Trannies who are actually attracted to men and make an effort to be female usually keep their dicks. It's the mentally ill incels who claim to be lesbians who think chopping their dick off will make up for their five o'clock shadow.

Oh yeah lacroicsz.substack, the pinnacle of medical information and news!

gendergp.com/detransition-facts/

The vast majority of trans people don't detransition (or want to) and of the ones that do, they mostly retransition later.

You’re not going to be a woman dude

>Gender GP
Probably not the best move to use a source whose founders are both currently in front of a medical tribunal for failure to provide good care

They didn't carry out they surveys or studies they're citing. You can click on any one of the many citations and read the actual reports.

The thing in the OP has a girlfriend.

ALL TRANNIES MUST FUCKING HANG!

Attached: image_123923953.jpg (4032x3024, 2.6M)

hope doggo is doing well, missed seeing her since jazz threads have started hibernating

Most troons are "lesbian" lmao

It's 50 now, actually.

Attached: Hale thumbs up.png (187x194, 31.47K)

holy based. haven't seen you posting for awhile. got me worried.

Those numbers are clearly fabricated and it's not actual suicide it's just attempts which like half the population do at some point in their life anyways so it's a stupid statistic either way even if it's real.

It's actually more due to them never being a woman

>half the population commits suicide
I wish, groomer

youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk&t=93s

Oh yah, just a casual suicide attempt. Who hasn't done that? You're right, no big deal

I know you're joking but everyone I know has swallowed some pills or cut themselves a bit, I'm on like my 5th try now it's more of an attention thing not actually dangerous.