So true!

Attached: ww.jpg (776x1200, 212.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwOfCgkyEj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Josh is such a gay fucking name.

>Josh Luna
THE only Filipino with a small dick.

Josh is proof that Filipinos are in fact NOT the most powerful race on the planet, if only because they have him associated with them

Attached: tumblr_ov94ruzWQn1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 461.57K)

This dude is so fucking trash bro

> jesus was african because... HE JUST WAS OKAY?!

Will we reach a moment when white actors are unable to voice African animals in cartoons

I remember when he made this comic he got shit for including a black person being racist

Attached: lu.jpg (962x1560, 591.04K)

This is based retard tier. Luna is ok in my book and foids hate him

Konichiwa, dude!

Cartoon VAs are the first jobs that are going to be automated away anyway
Always amuses me that people think that the pre-Islamic conquest Levant was full of people that are the same skin tone as they are now

Definitely up there with Caleb and Noah

Konichiwa, dude!

kind of odd that all the white racists are in the first panel and the black guy just materializes in the second one

>DBE
>Death Note
>whitewashed
lmao nigga too scared to even be seen as racist to the correct group

>Jesus is pouring a drink (ignoring the fact that nobody takes shots of wine)
>clever water into wine joke
>but then you have such disrespect for your audience that you drew a fucking plastic water bottle, with water coming out of it, and you STILL wrote "WATER" on it, JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T GET IT

Even now

Attached: B7072231-3AEF-416F-9C9A-45ECA6B81F24.jpg (640x932, 103.23K)

Attached: 1649772555763.jpg (553x554, 33.94K)

yeah sadly most people thinking every middle eastern inhabitants are just dark skinned like subsaharan african

Look closer

I don't get why he referenced a bunch of white celebrities for the people in the first panel when they're clearly not supposed to be that celebrity?

Attached: FIXRVBEXwAI7znF.jpg (962x1560, 1.11M)

mfw middle eastern

Attached: large-1563351344-5af183a8d7dc76110be84cb81c5f7b5f.jpg (469x640, 39.9K)

Does Luna know how popular his work is here, and the great laughter he has given us?

Attached: 1632219189007jl.jpg (962x1560, 693.66K)

the brown skinned guy in the top panel is clearly a different person. look at the hair and mustache

surprised he hasn't tried a political comic career, his comics are already 80% of the way there

jesus is white tho

IIRC the thing that got him to acknowledge it and say that people made edits of his work was stuff here. He said it was "Nazi" edits but in reality the one that got his attention was the KONICHIWA DUDE one edited to make it look like that guy was buttfucking him.I can't even recall a single "Nazi" edit of his work.

>free hong kong
KEK

Fucking kek, does anyone have that edit?

most trump supporters think that covid is fake and literally a flu. Which is true

>Want to portray Asians as victims
>Include fucking Elliot Rodger, a hapa who deeply resented himself and hated women violently
>"WHY DO PEOPLE CALL ME MRAsian/RICECEL?"

Attached: intro-1600107071.jpg (780x438, 71.75K)

Konichiwa, dude!

ching chong bing ding dong to you as well, my man.

You actually have to consistently turn out comics in order to do that. Also he tried doing that, and Image comics had a CEO that said something like "I showed this to my Japanese wife and she said this is hateful and no Asian would read this." It's also why he hates WMAF/east Asians, at least partially
No, because it's one of the least common ones, I've seen it maybe once. The only way you would see it is if you're constantly searching for Joshua Luna on Yea Forums.

does anyone have the white guy variant of this

Konichiwa, dude!

Looks like Elle Fanning,

Attached: 1628800110471.jpg (800x1200, 111.32K)

Konichiwa, dude!

Attached: white_panther.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

Konichiwa brah

hot take: this comic more than any others proves Josh Luna is a true filipino because only a filipino would go in so hard on a weird combination of Catholic Jesus and goofy anime characters. Those two things comprise, like, the entirety of filipino culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwOfCgkyEj0

Attached: 08.jpg (1280x1892, 656.06K)

Konichiwa, dude!
top kek, don't forget fried chicken

This?

Attached: 1632215990564jl.png (312x312, 118.72K)

The hilarious part is that the only time that Joshua Luna was ever religious in his whole life was when his family was Mormon for like two years when he was a teenager. Also why is fucking 1999 Justin Timberlake a Mormon now?

Attached: EyO3e-vWEAAiufX.jpg (962x1560, 1.19M)

Where in OP does it say Jesus was black? Fucking Americans think anything darker than the wops in NYC are negroes

haan ching chong ping pong me oppressed in whitu country but me won't move

>HE JUST WAS OKAY?!
>Joker quote
>grayscale muscle guy

Stop being a NPC. Might as well be a bot

Attached: azzz.jpg (1280x1890, 600.5K)

>Also why is fucking 1999 Justin Timberlake a Mormon now?
Thats Jon Heder - Napoleon Dynamite

>1999 Justin Timberlake
That's clearly napoleon dynamite

What is he actually saying here? He had to dig out the only three mass killings all the way back to 2014 that actually involved Asians, and the rest is just America crushing le innocent flips in its "American dream"? The quality of life for any Asian living in America is undoubtedly better than their home country, evidenced by why they stay here. And on the whole things are better than ever for Asians in America, what the fuck?

someone tell josh that cartoon character arent real. they're not "oppressed".
this is chris chan level retarded.

You can also get baptized Mormon after your death, they can baptize your ghost. Elvis is a mormon now and cand un-mormon his ghost for the next 10000 years

sauce ?

I just want to remind everyone that this is a working comic book professional artist.

Konichiwa, dude!

Josh likes to pretend that it's white people making things hard for Asians in America and not blacks, because despite hating white people, he adopts the sensibilities of white people desperate to not be racist.

His art style is good, not great, but probably good enough to make a go of it professionally. He basically needs to shut the fuck up and let someone else come up with the concepts.

>working
lol no, he hasn't had a professional job in years and keeps trying to get this cope published but no one is buying it because (1) they're divisive (2) they're not even that good and (3) they take too long for him to make. If he made these things like twice a week, he would probably be much more popular but he can barely get out one page a month

Attached: P042.jpg (1280x1893, 641.61K)

luna - moon. is josh luna a pseudonym of that kiwi janny?

>I can't tell if this is edited
Thanks Josh

He did that when he worked with his brother and claims he was abused because his brother managed his contracts. The reality is that he's too lazy and the uneven cuts in payment reflected that, he just thinks it was abuse

what the fuck is that real? that's no different from those edgy satanist atheists who say they can make people gay after death

Attached: peeking.png (1275x1185, 1.44M)

apparently Adolf Hitler has also been posthumously baptized as a Mormon

Lol
Lmao, even

Attached: da6.jpg (680x410, 43.45K)

Blacks can be racist, period.

>Mormons intentionally sent Adolf Hitler to heaven

Attached: 1522551033340.gif (250x230, 915.7K)

He seems like the kind of guy who absolutely secretly harbors an animus against blacks as well but knows he can't say anything about it cause he'd get eaten alive

Josh Luna is Filipino, not Japanese, or Korean, or Chinese, although he pretends to talk for all of them. The biggest issue in his life was his brother creating unequal contracts in their work and stealing his money, which he's complained about in comics all the time and put out his dirty laundry everywhere. But he vents his fury out on white people by drawing them in stereotypical ways. He comes across as a rice-cel, complained about mixed race relationships and got into hot water about it. Then he likes to pretend Asians are victimised as much as Blacks are. And one of his comics about when he was a kid, the big issue was that one of his friends innocently asked why there was a jug on the back of the toilet, reason being some people from his culture fill it with water to use like a bidet, but he acts like this one innocent question is some toilet inquisition and bigotry, instead of a kid asking a question. He's lolcow territory.

This is some trash ass shit bro

His full name is Joshua. He's Filipino, and his parents are Christian so you connect the dots

Well? What's next? I don't like cliffhanger

100%, especially considering he grew up in the South and I would bet he experienced more racism from Southern blacks than Southern whites. Pic related, cope

Attached: 1c8.jpg (962x1560, 1.08M)

>jesus was canonically jewish
>jews are light skinned
>noooo you cant make jesus white, he was le hecking poc
these people are possessed right?

>although he pretends to talk for all of them
Ha, part of the reason he barely drew comics in 2021 was because he was fighting a Chinese-Filipino woman who said him talking so much about Mulan while not even being Chinese wasn't his place and to let the Chinese talk about it
>The biggest issue in his life was his brother creating unequal contracts in their work and stealing his money
His brother did a majority of the work drawing the comics and building the business, if anything the 30% cut Josh got was too much.

>>jews are light skinned
some of them. plenty of Israelis are brown

He isn't. He did a bit of Marvel/Image work. Then fell out with his brother who had more success. Then he tried to take his azn identity comics to image, and they usually print a lot, but they practically laughed him out the office by saying it is crap, wouldn't sell and comes across bitter/divisive so he decided Image were a bunch of white privileged racists who didn't get it.

>mfer cant even grab lunch without making it a monument to his oppression
go back to asia

Yeah as a Korean motherfucker I dont appreciate this philipino piece of shit talking like he on the same economic tip as we are. We make Samsung LG Kia Hyundai, them motherfuckers make transgender hookers in manila.