Was Rey a good Protagonist for the Star Wars Sequel trilogy?

Was Rey a good Protagonist for the Star Wars Sequel trilogy?

Attached: 85869zzde5r11.jpg (2048x2048, 462.8K)

Why did they hide her butt in the movies?

rey nobody was fine. rey kenobi/skywalker/palpatine is cringe. they wasted her with shit writing and garbage outfits, they had her running around like a virginal little angelic do-gooder. instead of doing anything interesting with her character or outfits. like having her fall to the darkside, struggling to control her seemingly bottomless abilities, or something, anything.

No
She was trash

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
wut do?

they bypassed her brapper

berry my nose so far up her ass whoever could pull me out would be crowned king arthur

do you post those pics for someone to say it was even decent?
her character was horrible and her acting mediocre

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-033922.png (1080x858, 705.81K)

i would not make this mistake

Attached: 1648079784572.jpg (1600x2463, 282.5K)

No she was not

I can't stand Daisy's accent. Way too posh for someone who's supposed to be a smelly hobo on a desert planet.

star wars always had bad casting and directing
only good nu-SW flick was Rogue One and it was too long

He knows

Attached: bateman.jpg (720x452, 28.78K)

Is that a joke? Frankly, she's the worst. I don't care how bad the prequels were, Rey just sucked as a character in general.

based, daisy is for chuds only, faggoty niggers need not reply

it doesn't matter. the sequels proved that even great actors are powerless to save terrible material.

Her D-list husband just like her LMAO

because she cant wear heels while in costume

Not Adam Driver he was amazing, even the haters recognize that

where did THAT come from

Attached: 1567991844493.jpg (375x364, 24.32K)

Attached: 1648867332746.jpg (2896x2896, 679.66K)

>mentally ill pajeet has now made it even easier to identify himself be becoming a namefag
just go ahead and start tripfagging why dont ya

Attached: 2016-Teen-Choice-Awards-Backstage-July-31-2016-daisy-ridley-40870376-2058-3000.jpg (2058x3000, 499.15K)

Daisy knows she has a great ass and she's right to flaunt it because this is the type of pic editors choose and gets published.

She look trans

I don't really know who this is, but, sniff.

For homo and bi types perhaps but that's projection, user

>mentally ill tranny faggot sperging out of control
>hurrrrr these real actual women look like trannies
>real women are so jealous of trannies
>i am a tranny i look better than real women
cope AND seethe

Attached: 1648530961755.jpg (740x740, 65.65K)

a tranny looks more feminine than daisy

Attached: 1650139913055.jpg (300x316, 24.8K)

Attached: 20220211_142805.jpg (2048x1468, 273.68K)

no sorry, trannies are just men playing dress up living a delusional fantasy. daisy is a biological woman, she was born that way and even in her base state, no makeup, no specially designed dresses, no hairdresser, etc. etc., she is infinitely more attractive than any tranny could ever hope to be, by sheer singular virtue of her being born a genetic woman.

She ugly baldi man

Attached: 20220211_142841.jpg (796x1149, 94.98K)

Fuck she's aging like milk

is that why she cut her hair? Bc she is going bald?
Hahahahaha

Probably drugs and her bong genes

She's so fucking ugly it makes me mad

a woman who cannot have children with a rotten uterus

Attached: 20220211_142801.jpg (1152x2048, 300.59K)

imagine her getting BLACKED

kek you literally took a bunch of posts you made and are presenting them as fact, how pathetic, go worship niggers elsewhere

and yet more attractive and feminine than literally every other tranny to ever exist, seethe more tranny

>A man is more feminine than a woman
Full tranny coping phase.

Attached: 1649316158442.jpg (500x310, 45.74K)

Calm down daisy

this is the best ass in existence
you're not going to convince me otherwose

Attached: 1521897315742.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

plain janes mob tranny copers so much its almost not even funny. almost. you will never be a real woman. people who tell you that you pass are laughing hysterically behind your back. your friends and family hate you, you are a disgusting freak genetic reject.

she herself said that her pussy is rotten. why are you delusional?

At least i can have children

I prefer JLo ass

Attached: featured-img-of-post-146891.jpg (1000x600, 35.91K)

but will you? no lmfao

shes got some common genetic diseases that are easily worked around with surgery and feralization exercises and medication

but at least i can. she cannot have biological children.

Can someone make her ass bigger? Or go full bimbo

lol yes she can, the diseases she has make it difficult, not impossible. so many women who would have been infertile twenty years ago are having babies left and right. its not like she had all her reproductive organs removed when she was 15.

you will never reproduce though, whatever the fuck you are.

No she can't, her vagina is rotten because she's been a whore since she was a teenager. and she is over 30 like 35 years old

>shes over 30 like 35 years old
shes literally five days over the age of thirty. you dont just get GENETIC diseases from being a whore, theres a difference between diseases you have predispositions to in your genes and diseases you expose yourself to through being a whore.

but even still, HPV does not effect your fertility

portman comeing at daisy with the bants
>shes an old rotten whore
kek

>virginal
Like most Jedi she's not just a virgin, but permanently celibate. She signed up to a future that involves dying alone with no family. The best case scenario is just vanishing into thin air like Luke.
This is incredibly dysgenic. All three trilogies have made it clear that connection to the Force is at least somewhat hereditary. Making the strongest individuals abstain from having children will reduce the Force-sensitivity of entire species.
>little angelic do-gooder
This, but she should know better. Coming from a junkyard planet, you'd think Rey would realize that the New Republic has completely failed to revitalize the galactic economy after the battle of Endor. They won the war, but not the peace and all their do-gooding has lead to nothing but poverty and stagnation.
This is actually the better outcome. Imagine if she listened to Palps and took the throne. The galaxy could have a central government again, with a central treasury to guarantee government loans. That means large numbers of people can be put back to gainful employment and wages will rise as the labor surplus shrinks.
Galactic peace makes investment safe again and higher wages means higher consumption, so businesses will expand to meet the demand. This will further increase wages as corporations compete to hire more employees. It's actually a very similar scenario to the IRL economic boom that occurred after WWII.
Moreover, Ben is clearly a switch who wants to dom in the bedroom and sub outside. Serving the dark side empress would cure all his edgyboy emo angst and make him a reliable general.
>tldr; the Sith did nothing wrong

Attached: dark_side.jpg (500x363, 104.12K)

>samefagging
how embarrassing

>Ben is clearly a switch who wants to dom in the bedroom and sub outside. Serving the dark side empress would cure all his edgyboy emo angst and make him a reliable general
based

LMAO no

Attached: Screenshot_20220416-154811.png (1080x380, 75.6K)

No thnx
Ben is for Voe