Prisoners of azhakabn is the best potter

"Hubble, bubble, toil & trouble"

Attached: 5e930243549c53e396fc8b411e65494e.jpg (640x640, 27.85K)

wrong. its the first one and then chamber of secrets

Chamber of secrets is the worst one!
It even has Dobby in it

It introduced the concept of favoring street clothes over actual robes in the films, so no.

They’re supposed to be wearing witches hats almost the entire time and neat fantasy wear but we get jeans and suits

It is the best. A lot of cum spilled to this one

Attached: 8ce87afc6b21888eb7860f3d8ac1ef21.jpg (666x649, 64.05K)

Rly? Not a single midge torture comment?

half blood prince > the rest

Jesus Christ user....

Half blood prince was peak 2010 edge

meh, too old

Day light savings time

>prisoners of azhakabn is the best potter
No. For me it was Goblet of fire. It was dark, its standalone so there is no need to see the rest to understand whats going on, characters die, there is a fucking dragon and Voldemort makes his first kino appearance

What did JK mean by this?

Attached: 1624601164064.jpg (677x996, 118.97K)

idk

Attached: EcQAIlZXsAAfD2f.jpg (800x331, 60.98K)

>hubble bubble
Why do people keep getting this wrong?

None of the Harry Potter movies are any good
The first four were completely unwatchable because Danny and Emma were bad child actors.
Its been said before but the guy who played dumbledore did a horrible job with the role.
Only shape was consistently good.
Literally not one of the movies was as entertaining as even the worst entry to the Pirates of the Caribbean series

Attached: 053C8D8C-5339-42AF-88F9-A9626B3A2A97.jpg (629x960, 101.48K)

Hubble, bubble, toil & kick Warwick Davis with a steel toe boot across a football field.

sheverus shape

GoF also had the best humor

midge

Flitwick's wand profile
3/4"
Juniper
Newt hearstring
Somewhat narrow

>haunted playground to make Harry scared
>then Sirius fucking growls at him
Utterly dishonest film-making.

Sirius wasn't growling at Harry, he was growling at Peter Pettigrew who was sneaking up on Harry in rat form preparing to drag him off to the screaming shack

>tfw all the wizards in the Fantastic Beasts movies now dress like fashion experts, with the MC only having a slightly more colourful choice of clothes compared to muggles

This is meant to be a traditionalist wizard supremacist who's at the political meeting that only wizards have access to, ready to be crowned King Wizard or whatever. Why the fuck is he dressed like a muggle office-worker? He looks less magical than the average military uniform at the time.

Attached: Grindy.jpg (1200x740, 126.75K)

how can a rat drag someone into a shack lol

>cut the ending fight at Hogwarts because they don't want to steal the thunder of the fight at the finale
>then make the last movie into two movies, meaning it would have been perfectly fine to do a small skirmish before doing a big battle two movies later
Full retard choice. The kids fighting off the death eaters was as important as Harry being taunted by Snape easily countering all his spells.

1>2>3>shit>the rest

How come Ronald allowed his pet rat to fuck off to Privet Drive every night?

Wrong scene m8 this was in the movie after Harry dobsoned his uncle sister

HBP is definitely the worst HP movie.

Because, as funny as it would be to remove a famous midget's toes with various power tools, toss them into a high-powered blender with some vodka and tomato juice, and feed him the most unsettling Bloody Mary ever concocted, JKR makes it clear that Muggle technology does not work within the grounds of Hogwarts. So the blender and power tools are a no-go.

Really makes you think.

Attached: pic.jpg (1638x2048, 609.96K)

Did someone cast the Big Head Mode spell?

What role do fantastic beasts play in this film?

That of a MacGuffin. GOTTA POACH THEM ALL

>ACCIO PLIERS!
>TOOTHICUS PULLICUS!

Where did Grindelwald's tiny pupil go?
Where did his moustache go?
Where did his white hair go?

This and Newt's brother , the auror who's meant to be more experienced with government politics than Newt acts like a retard to facilitate the plot and gets arrested by the Magic Gestapo just so Newt can have a scene where he rescues him from the German version of Azkaban, which is just a giant hole with caves filled with some tiny scorpion things and one giant scorpion in the middle, with the prisoners hanging upside down in alcoves all around the hole with a light next to them. When the light goes out the giant thing attacks and eats them in horrific fashion before spewing their acid-attacked body back up again to be feasted upon by the smaller ones. Newt uses his knowledge of how to walk like an Egyptian to keep the smaller scorpion-things from attacking as he retrieves his brother but then the light goes out and it just becomes a giant CGI escape scene.

I just wanted some movies about a magic zoologist travelling the globe discovering new species and maybe helping some muggles haunted by a magical creature, man.

Attached: Sad.jpg (289x310, 8.39K)

>it was all a fever dream

>HARRRRRYYYYYY POOOOOTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR REPORT TO MY CHAMBERS IMMEDIATELY dumbledore shouted calmly DID YOU MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ON Yea Forums ABOUT HOGWORTS YOU STUPID FUCK? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THE FILTHY MUGGLES CANNOT KNOW ABOUT THE WIZARDING WORLD! THEY USED TO HUNT US LIKE FOWL, HARRY! THEY CAUGHT ME ONCE AND GAVE ME A NIGHT I WILL NEVER FORGET. MY BUTTHOLE GREW THREE SIZES THAT DAY, MISTER POTTER. YOU THINK I LIKE BEING ADICTED TO MUGGLE COCK, DO YOU? IT'S A GREAT SHAME FOR ME! NOW STOP MAKING THESE BAIT THREADS AND DROP YOUR TROUSERS. I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOU A POINT

Attached: 1648449782355.jpg (1266x688, 224.56K)

Whatever movie was the one where Snape tried teaching Harry to stop Vold read his mind was the best one.

Chamber of Secrets is the best followed by the first then prisoner then they all fucking sucked

this is really the most egregious issue with the movie, and it only becomes worse and worse with the subsequent movies

I love this crap.

Attached: 1432435055451.jpg (108x124, 3.99K)

Which movie introduced wand duels just being flashy lights that often clash in mid-air and cause the two wizards to lean backwards and forwards, with nobody ever saying any spells and the spells rarely having any discernable things happening beyond the good guy's spells knocking people out and the bad guy's spells killing people? Because that's probably the worst thing introduced in the movies. Then the muggle clothes. Then everyone flying around in clouds that are colour-coded based on your morality but nobody ever mentions how they should check for Deatheaters by making the fly around and seeing if they're black clouds.

for me its DH-1

I'm just now realizing she made the bankers jews in her books and movies and nobody cared? we should cancel her. and for supporting that woman beater Depp!

Yeah, it really went to shit once David Yates took over directing & turned Harry Potter into a generic shounen anime thereafter.

By far the worst part about the new Fantastic Beasts movie was the fight at the end between Dumbledore and Grindelwald, where they're just in a giant white space to make the CGI easier, throwing clashing laserbeams at each other(because that's what all spells do now, they clash and make lava pour out or electricity fly while the wizards lean forward to make their laser go forward harder, ignore the part where Harry and Voldemort's wands doing that was really special) and Dumbledore showing his duelling wit by teleporting once or twice. It was probably the worst fight of any of the movies, when it should have been even more fantastic than Dumbledore and Voldemort's duel.

Attached: Wanda.png (325x447, 247.03K)

I agree it was lacklustre and overused beam spam, like some Str Wars clone.
It wasn't their final fight though. Grindelwald is finally defeated in 1945 and the film takes place in the '30s.

It not being their last fight doesn't justify it being unimaginative shit, it's not like the Dumbledore/Voldemort fight was final in any way. I have zero hopes for their final fight to be any better, based on how incredibly shit this one was. It'll probably just have some lasers missing and blowing up some trees and then Grindelwald just gives up because of the power of love or some shit.

>and then Grindelwald just gives up because of the power of love or some shit.
This is such a ridiculous concept it may actually happen.

Attached: 1420755915137.png (404x241, 28.43K)

This; her buds were perfection in PoA

It's not like she ever got any bigger

But her face was still good here too

I'd genuinely take it over another fight like in the movie, it was that bad. Dumbledore just going pure persuasion and Grindewald realising he can't kill his old love and that he'll never complete his plans without him on his side, and so he accepts a self-imposed exile in that tower he spends the rest of his life in, with no plans of escaping and trying again because it just won't work without Dumby on his side.

But then that doesn't work because the fuckheads ruined the whole point of Grindewalds character when they had him tell Voldemort where the wand is, instead of defying him and laughing in his face about not fearing death or pain like a little bitch and Voldemort being left seething about being a lesser dark wizard.

Buds are more sensitive as they emerge

>ignore the part where Harry and Voldemort's wands doing that was really special
This irks me so much. Also what the fuck was that supposed at the end when their beams crossed and for some reason that is the solution to the whole blood pact thing? Dumbledore literally explains it by saying "lets call it fate" how much of an asspull is that?

Rowling literally had no forethought; she had to make everything up as she went