Marques brownlee

This guy’s existence kinda proves that if your black and can behave normally white people will throw money at you.

Like seriously, this guy screams average. There’s nothing special about his personality, and his production is good but again nothing special.

The point is his content isn’t super interesting like LinusTechTips, but since he’s black and knows basic stuff about tech white people go crazy. It’s wild, just imagine if he had white skin literally nobody would watch this dude’s content.

Attached: 1C2019BB-B02B-45B1-B781-D69A9AD7BA9D.png (890x500, 298.12K)

I've been a self-hating racist due to discovering this site when I was 13 and it's ruined my perception of myself and my view of the world.

Attached: 20220415_210231.jpg (1440x1080, 130.42K)

if you're* ---

He's successful because he got into the niche early and was consistent. He is milquetoast for sure but he's also pretty likable. Don't think it's a race thing. Someone like Unbox therapy is an unlikable, boring ((white)) guy and he has a massive following in the same niche too.

There's something off about Marques, he doesn't act like a typical negro. Was he adopted and raised by white parents?

I hate this appleteslacuck, can anyone recommend a good tech reviewer channel?

>isn’t super interesting like LinusTechTips
I don't watch him but I have seen his videos, he's ok I suppose. Now explain the Hodge twins, they're black and entertaining.

Attached: 1626552437578.png (1280x720, 950.1K)

I think him and his reviews being average is why people watch. No wacky skits or comedy attempts. Clean format simple explanations. Sometimes people want less. He’s been doing it long enough too that people trust his thoughts on products.

I think it's really based how the Hodgetwins have hopped on the conservative grift and are fleecing the lowest common denominator of conservatives on the daily

t. seething leftoid

Attached: 1621034696342.png (305x573, 211.87K)

Get this sóy nigger outta here.
Yea Forums is a Mental Outlaw board , he is /our/ ni/g//g/er and the true kan/g/ of /g/

Attached: file.png (467x618, 288.98K)

its a reddit thing, I literally get posts on my timeline from r/pics (im only subscribed to f1 subs) and the posts are always "look at the first black choir singer in Ireland" and it will have 65.5k likes or some shit.

Reddit worships blacks, it is there most fundamental belief

LMAO, are you me?

I'm not, I've been watching their vids for 10 years so I'm glad they're doing well

>conservative grift
imagine having the worlds knowledge at your fingertips and still being an indoctrinated slave like this goy
truly an npc

MARK ASS BROWN LEE

For a second you made me think I was on /g/ because there's never not a thread about him on the front page there. But yes

>people itt actually use YT and subscribe to ecelebs
literally couldn't be me, the only time I have ever subscribed to people is for giveaways and i won a new pc once (and I unsubscribed after)

I will never inflate the ego of an eceleb no matter how insignificant my tribute is

Attached: 1625119533185.jpg (718x720, 86.02K)

There is a recent example for the Brooklyn shooter, some brown immigrant reported him (as did a 100 other people) but they made out what this guy did to be special and all the comments where praising him and going on about how special he was, it really was pathetic how low the standards can be for non-whites and often asians.

It's 100% a grift. They sell shit like pic related to appeal to the 2nd amendment demographic. This is a real demographic used by big businesses. Black rifle coffee went public by exclusively pandering to the 2nd amendment/gun owner demographic for example. They can also take advantage of the fact that they're black because white conservatives like having their opinions validated by black people that agree with them. Just see how many braindead NPCs flock to someone like Sowell.

There are of course grifters that appeal to the other side of the isle as well. If you can't notice these patterns you're the NPC.

Attached: 1639438558882.png (1447x1309, 1.16M)

Getting the latest trendy gadget and reading the manual does not mack you a techie

Why is he successful? Look at the skin color of his staffs

I like his content, but that face is tragic and puts me off watching vids with his webcam turned on.

/g/ are simping for this guy now? I thought it was a bunch of freetard tranny nazis?

I am able to be whitepilled as reddit is basically a ghetto of dumb people who may as well not exist as nothing changes if they dissapear (besides ruining skylines of cities with their condos)

Not entirely simping, more like arguing/jealously

>isn’t super interesting like LinusTechTips
>Linus shill tips
>Interesting
He's the biggest soi boi cuck.

I go on reddit when i need help with something only and everytime i go on there there is always some picture of a black person doing something(usually an interracial couple) on the front page. I don't think it's a coincide

They really do worship blacks

would stomp this faggot irl

*Coincidence

retarded thinking with no consideration for economics. Nothing on youtube is popular organically, everything is parternships or crossover promotion. This is like being amazed the best buy has a black guy working there. he's just designed to be relatable to an urban, not entirely white, demographic.

Just date obe of those coalburner white girls who hate their dad.

this is also why he's boring without any personality. if he had any it would be a liability to the corporations that defacto employ him. he's a salesman.

>1 away
i saw of video with a balding but long-haired fatty on LTT recently, he was better than Linus.

>marques brownlee is one of the very few successful black youtube entrepreneurs
>"he's only successful because he's black"

Attached: 1649697694966s.jpg (250x250, 8.16K)

>OH MY FREAKING GOSH... HAHAHAHA! IS THAT A FREAKING MOUSE SHAPED LIKE A BURGER? THATS SO RIDICULOUS ITS AWESOME. OH HO HO HO OH WOW.. oh yeah uhhhh thanks.... errr Petey Paypig for sending this in I guess... oh he's written a note, apparently I'm his favorite youtuber, so errr yeah! thanks, er, peter.

Attached: LazyGameReviews.jpg (1926x1084, 673.08K)

I legit bought an s21 ultra because of him. no regrets.

I like this guy, he talks in a relaxed way kinda asmr.
Linus is great but he's a r3dditor with a ugly Asian gf ans ugly mutt kids

Anthony is disgusting looking but he's likable and surprisingly charismatic for someone who was probably bullied all his life

His thriftstore videos are maximum comfy and he has great taste in vidya

Don't bother explaining anything to a chud they are the braindead other side of the coin of the far-left NPCs they ridicule.

Like i know for saying this i will be reminded i am not a woman and that i drink soý and probably being cheated on by a non-existent wife.

It's an american thing to see everything through the lens of ideology and left or right as though the world is black and white and every one thing is either good or bad it's something schizophrenics have called splitting.

yeah, I took back my initial judgement on his appearance and enjoyed his video. What happened to that other guy who was more pleasing to look at, he's now become fat and off-putting. Pic related...

Attached: 1649064780364.png (448x562, 264.45K)

>his missus is a Ho

Attached: 1625472011239.png (489x399, 191.72K)

niggers shouldn't be allowed in public or on any kind of platform

beware ***Center for Talented Youth alum***

Attached: psyschool.png (1351x827, 216.9K)

funny that, there are platforms dedicated to black men fucking white women and it's entirely dedicated to white men.

His videos are kinda bland, but he covers all the basic stuff you want to know when you're considering buying something.

go back to /pol/

Shut up, you people should be encouraging more black men do be like him.

Marques BrownASS Lee
Le Tech NEGRO

>tfw someone with skin like mine can't even do something as generic as run a YT tech channel without retards making it about his race
I just want to be a fucking person.

Attached: 1601005990831.gif (200x183, 644.07K)

he makes well made tech videos. thats it dude

ok niggers are allowed to fuck wh*te whores, i'll allow that
not from /pol/ you dumb nigger

Some of these are not like the other

I like his videos

name one tolerable tech youtuber
hard mode: a tolerable retro tech youtuber

American culture is centered around...?

99% of Youtubers are super normal almost boring people, Marcus isn't any different

did your whore of a mother teach you racism or was it your faggot father?

Attached: Americunts.jpg (720x240, 144.48K)

His videos are relaxing and pretty meaningless, easy to zone out and temporarily forget your troubles watching a dude with a pleasant voice navigating a sleek new piece of technology. Also when George Floyd happened he came out and said he is decidedly not an “ACAB defund the police” retard, so that gave him points for me

I watched a couple of his videos back when I bought a new cellphone a couple years ago. He had the best cellphone videos on jewtube by far.

>due to discovering this site

You can't truly be racist until you've been exposed to nigs for a while.