Why does this quote trigger incels so much?

Why does this quote trigger incels so much?

Attached: BRAVO NOLAN.jpg (1200x801, 196.24K)

What makes you say that?

Because space isnt real and physics is definitely gay, probably fake

Because strong independent women make them insecure

>incels
no it triggers people who can appreciate good writing.
Nolan is clearly the incel here

Kip Thorne has the equations on this, I suggest you ask him

LOVE CAN TRAVEL THROUGH A BLACK HOLE!

Attached: derek.jpg (882x516, 98.1K)

Basically scientists don't want to admit that we still know jack shit about reality.
Theoretical physics is reaching the point of basically becoming meta physics.

TARS set bad writing levels to 100%

>TARS
???

try watching the movie dumbfuck

Attached: TARS.jpg (559x442, 98.13K)

He can't tell you because his accusations are baseless and he just wants attention

Yea Forums hates women, that's literally it.

Attached: so true quote.jpg (1075x900, 189.94K)

>love transcends time and space
>love is in the air
>air transcends time and space??

I've seen it in 2014, retard. I'm not going to pollute my brain by remembering the name of some meme robot shit.

Both are gay. Celeb qoutes are always bullshit. Any actor could walk on stage and say "BIG STINKY POO POOPY POOO POOO STINKY SHIT MAULED BY POOP!!!" and people would still go "oh my god that is SO TRUE!!!!"

So you have women. OK.
But what does that have to do with fifth dimension aliens?

NPCs on this board just dont have any idea how far in life real love can get you. You faggots dont know real love, you only know lust. You picture 'love' as romcom movies, childish, fake, illusion television sold you since you were kids. When you open your heart to love, life will bring you to places you never imagine before.

TARS memes were huge on Yea Forums newfag. is reddit offline today?

>quote about fifth dimension aliens
>faggot spergs about love

The biggest flaw of the movie is that it tried to pass off a situation in which a wahman would have to see thinks on a bigger scale without her self and her feefees as the center of the universe. At least it was faithful on the fact that wahmen CANNOT actually do that. Count your blessings I guess.
>oh the world is dying and we have just discovered a phenomenon that was previously thought impossible on a practical scale so its implications are mind blowing and we should look into it with more care but nah you toxic masculine male LOVE IS OBVIOUSLY THE ANSWER LMAO

Why are you lying?

Because I'm a cunt. Now fuck off.

Nolan is a shitty writer.
Kip Thorne is a hack.
Interstellar is one of the most overrated films of all time. It really sucks and the “grounded science” is really just complete bullshit.

Retard

Realistically Yea Forums, how many non-family members have told you that they love you? Asking for a friend

Attached: 1455567985906.jpg (640x960, 60.86K)

Love is more real than physics, you brainlet.

None of my family members told me that.

If your answer is more than 1, it just proves love is meaningless, retard.

newfag confirmed, they ran for an entire year.

for fucks sake, is spoonfeeding time.
google "tars meme" and look at the hundreds of images you fucking sperg.

There were no tars memes, this thread is sus

Attached: tarsbar.jpg (500x539, 64.61K)

Oh, you meant REDDIT memes. OK then.

how come i don't love my future gf?

Is she a fifth dimension alien?

What? Incels should love it since it shows her as a desperate woman grasping for straws while getting immediatly shut down by her male coworkers.

Males don's like fifth dimension aliens?

In what fuckin way does love transcend time and space in which other emotions like fear or happiness do not?

>says utterly retarded shit
>gets roasted
>gets multiple people killed with her dumb woman brain
>still ends up being right

Not MY incelkino

peepee poopoo

Sounds like theoretical bullshit to fill a plot hole.

This nigga lookin like a juul lmao

I like this quote but you're schizoing

>I like this quote
The original or the edit?

Because it's bullshit like that that ruins a decent piece of sci-fi, just like pic fucking related.

Attached: doctor who - thelastofthe time lords 11.jpg (400x194, 52.49K)

successful relationships require teamwork. any woman who describes herself as independent is relationship cancer.

Attached: 44508443-1.jpg (267x400, 21.07K)

Based

Why would you assume I have problems with hygiene? Are you projecting? Do you stink that much?

Isn't love just chemicals? I thought you chuds were on the side of scientists?

you might find love if you wash you dick you fucking lowlife. its pretty self explanatory.

Why is your reading comprehension so low? I already said that I don't have problems with personal hygiene, which implies cleaning private parts. Why are you obsessed so much about my private life, you incel?

Both are shit quotes because Nolan loves to make these grand prolific statements despite being the ultimate midwit director

Because the first quote is retarded
Why is ot only love?
Why not hatred?
If I can love someone that was on another planet 50 years ago, ot means I can also hate someone that's on another 50 years ago
Imagine Cooper trying to find his daughter through love, and only connecting because his daughter hated him enough to establish a connection through the 5th dimension
Would have been cool
>Murph, I love you
>Fuck you dad, we're starving here

Chemicals are just molecular physics in real life. Which in turn is atomic physics, subatomic physics, which is quantum physics, which is mystical bullshit. So love is magic

Just because we don't understand something doesn't mean it's mystical or magical, we just don't understand it yet.

If we don't understand it how do you know it's not magic

I hope she sees this

Ever heard of burden of proof?

I don't know, maybe I have a sliver of critical thinking and I'm able to consider that human civilization has considered a myriad of things "magic" before they were explained, the sun, the rain, even getting pregnant, none of things we have considered magic before has turned out to be magic, EVER, so only a retarded mongoloid with 0 thirst for knowledge would be ok with calling it magic

i don't believe you

I don't care what you believe, incel. Why are you so obsessed about my penis in the first place?