Is Batman v Superman the best live action movie DC ever made?

Is Batman v Superman the best live action movie DC ever made?

Attached: batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-05_01_01.jpg (467x394, 59.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/fEfOJRI
youtu.be/vAYDjxZTw8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

man of steel

they look like they're about to kiss
it'd be hilarious if they did
lol

I'm going to be honest. Yes.

For me it's still Joker.

mogged

Attached: Matt Reeves The Batman.jpg (2500x1406, 171.35K)

good morning sir

It's really good but the CGI is worse. I once considered it to be their best until a rewatch recently.

good morning my basterd

Why are snyder fans so retarded?

reddit

half the night shots are completely blurred.
bravo reeves

why didn't superman just shoot him int he mouth

It's the most comic accurate Batman ever combined with one of the most meh Supermen ever. Parts are brilliant, parts are a fucking slog.
>Nuuu Batman doesn't kill
No, he doesn't. But at least this Batman isn't hypocritical about it. Keaton would kill the thugs but try to save the villain. Baleman would larp about his no kill rule then blow up a monastery. But Batfleck at least had a no-kill rule at some point

Attached: batman-v-superman-movie-screencaps.com-16522.jpg (1916x796, 92.3K)

>It's the most comic accurate Batman ever
kek

m.imgur.com/gallery/fEfOJRI

Attached: Zack_28561796126.jpg (800x533, 48.81K)

>It's the most comic accurate Batman ever
No live action Batman has ever come anywhere close to surpassing West in terms of comic accuracy. There is no debate, you literally can't deny this.

Attached: batman-the-movie-1966.jpg (2000x1500, 657.01K)

That's true.
I'll correct my statement
the most comic accurate since West. Nothin but pure West
Pattinson's a cuck, Baleman's a fag and Keaton's an incompetent pussball.
Batfleck is the only one to capture Batman as an ace of all trades, super versatile superhero.

Attached: suicidebatman.jpg (800x800, 221.66K)

No, I don't think so.

Attached: 8xwKRLW9_ZwjNIbc1cf6L_emeGExfKCnNJ3kkyzTFm0.jpg (1146x784, 218.79K)

He literally is nigga
youtu.be/vAYDjxZTw8k

Nolan trilogy is kino

I used to like it now I hate it. Except Joker, he was good.

I am not meeming. Are batman and superman actually fighting each other? Why?

SHUT UP SON A BASTERD I FUCK YOU BLOODY BANCHOD

I unironically don't know why they were fighting and I just watched this movie a week ago.

because lois lane had to talk to some terrorist in a desert and there was some congressional hearing where there is some apple juice and the whole place blows up

after all these years, people still fear what they don't understand. #restorethesnyderverse

>best live action movie DC ever made?
That goes to "Superman the Movie". Nothing comes close and WB always knew this.

Attached: 21a7e34a9abafef08727d666c499c1d0.jpg (1210x1516, 197.59K)

no

Joker takes place in the Donner universe.

Attached: Joker and Superman.jpg (736x537, 71.11K)

its dumb af, even for a capeshit movie, a genre already fullbof dumb shit

Attached: better than bvs.png (1024x556, 669.76K)

> Batman
Sees superman as too powerful, if he were to turn bad then the human race would fall to him, he also blames him for the destruction of metropolis and destroying Wayne tower and killing his family again (superman = Joe Chill)
> Superman
Doesn’t like Batmans methods and Lex Luther kidnaps Martha Kent and demands superman kill Batman to save his mother

not even the pajeets who were brigading the new imdb page for the Ultimate Edition agree

Attached: Screenshot_20220416-090645~01.png (720x432, 69.21K)

Why are zoomers so susceptible to recency bias? They think whatever the newest movie is is automatically the best thing they ever saw.

I just watched this a few minutes ago (TC because UC isn't on Netflix). I swear you can reorganise every scene before the "doomsday" fight and the movie would still be the same. I think there's more Bruce Wayne scenes than Batman, same goes for Superman. I don't know how a 2hr 30min movie can have so little substance.

Agreed. We need a modern Superman movie that has the same heart. Is it really so hard to do?

He murders people with no remorse, he's wildly incompetent at even basic detective work (like doing a background check on your adversary which would have revealed to Bats everything that the Martha scene did long before he tried to impale him with a spear) and he's easily manipulated by a twitchy, gangly teenager with a trust fund because he's such a fucking idiot. Oh, and he detonates a flamethrower in the same room as an elderly woman even though there was a multitude of ways to go about it without putting her in harm's way, and this is *after* his supposed redemption occurs.

He might be the single least accurate portrayal of Batman in all of cinema. You only like him because he looks cool.

>murders henchmen
>Joker is still alive
Here's your remorseless, brutal Batman bro.

Yeah, honestly people harp on the kill rule thing too much. The fact that he's a totally incompetent dumbass is a much, MUCH bigger issue.

Filtered pajeet

As opposed Keaton detonating people with a batbomb, no remorse, not being able to solve the plot in either movies, kililng every thug except the villain, etc.
Or Baleman saying he won't kill a prisoner, then blowing the house he was standing in, including the like 200 ninjas inside? Then Baleman goes on to get fucking rekt by an IRA style car bomber. Unabomber Joker just walks over Batman in DK. And Batman kills Harvey Dent too, and he kills the truck driver in the chase sequence.
At least Batfleck builds his own equipment and does detective work. Above all, Batfleck meets the aesthetic requirement of Batman.

Attached: batman-v-superman-movie-screencaps.com-14605.jpg (1916x796, 138.13K)

>As opposed Keaton detonating people with a batbomb,
As opposed to Keaton killing people by detonating a batbomb*
need to get some sleep.

Attached: batman-v-superman-movie-screencaps.com-12983.jpg (1916x796, 121.99K)

At least Keaton fucking MURDERED his Joker.

>whatabout

That's Jason Todd's job. Snyder had it all mapped out but they pulled the plug too soon.

Attached: 46c293b714cc837cdde1b0807ec0e521.jpg (735x1125, 220.07K)

the fuck? is that west?

Yes by far. It's one of the greatest cinema blockbusters ever.

>Snyder had it all mapped out
Nah, Batman killing would take all the weight out of Jason Todd killing the Joker. Joker in Snyderverse IS Robin, Jason killed Joker, and with his dying breath, he infected Jason Todd with Joker venom. That's why Snyder's Joker is so out of character.

>and then the Joker is like an actual challenge for Batman! Like, what gives?
So you don't read the comics. Great. Stop pretending like you know what's accurate then.

fuck this was so shit, fuck geoff johns

>"Batman V Superman"
>Batman and Superman fight for five minutes and then team up against a cave troll
It might be one of the most dishonest

It certainly did not deserve the bad press. I'm convinced it was some sort of cooperate hit job.

Snyder/Terrio utterly embarrassed that right-wing schizo Frank Miller with a B vs S story that is far more respecting of the audience IQ.

Pleb once again filtered by the very title of the film.

Attached: 1506878614456.jpg (2946x1224, 554.68K)

god I fucking hate pajeets

Absolutely.

Good lord, what kind of pseudo-intellectual retard wrote this drivel

Joker isn't Jason Todd, Jason Todd probably doesn't even exist, and Joker killed Dick Grayson

Roger Moore.

Not even Top 10

ESL

Joker *is* Dick Grayson. Joker turned him and Bruce killed him for it.

Then why the fuck was he all "I will fucking kill you" in Justice League? You'd think he'd be like trying to help him if he's actually Robin

Pleb who is super passionate about a not so great movie more like.
In b4 MARVEL FAN EW! They’re also not so good anymore.

Because that’s years in the future, and who knows how many years after the events that led up to BVS. And after “Joker” Harley, whom I suspect had reformed and Bruce had come to love.