Everybody else's vape juice is sus. Lucky Strikes' … is bussin

Everybody else's vape juice is sus. Lucky Strikes' … is bussin.

Attached: 50E70DDE-8EA8-49EB-9B4A-6D96E9363BF2.jpg (599x768, 58.58K)

Yea Forums joke gets stolen by reddit then ends back up on Yea Forums

>and you know what’s happiness is, happiness is a twitch ad telling you with total reassurance what whatever you’re simping for is okay. You are okay

No cap projections for this quarter are sussin

Attached: 1648677282461.png (400x400, 281.97K)

I get that sus is suspicious but what the fuck is bussin?

I'm 36 married with kids, had an affair with an 18 year old zoomie that was a very solid 8/10 with fantastic tits, we had tons of unprotected sex but one day everything changed and she just disappeared. This was about a year ago, wife never found out. Is there any way this could come back to bite me in the ass or am I in the clear? God I miss that body.

Attached: 1644060027649.webm (406x720, 2.92M)

Its like putting gypseys and jews on the bus to auschwitz

How do I get this to happen?

You're fucked as soon as she gets a sudden need of cash.

I hate that americans ruined aussie slang

you prob knocked her up she is rasising your bastard son and he will murder you when he gets older.

I honestly don't know it kinda just happened. I never had a fetish for girls half my age but now I do. I've tried to recreate it with other women but I think I just come off as a massive creep.

just have sex with your wife ya dingus

But like did she start talking to you first or what ha ha

Not that guy but my wife doesn't want to have sex. I could rape her but it's a grey area and not worth the trouble desu

>just have sex with your wife ya dingus

Attached: father.png (271x367, 179.1K)

I smoked too much weed yesterday and it started giving me head pressure and a racing heartbeat. I slept it off but now im scared of smoking again what do I do?

We flirted a lot, I never took my ring off,I think it was her fetish now that I look back.

are you a detective in louisiana

>according to Johns Hopkins Medicine, vaping may be slightly less harmful than smoking

Attached: doctor recommended cigarettes.jpg (1280x887, 186.32K)

I see. Thanks. Was she a coworker or

this is unironically the first thing I thought of

Yep

TRUST THE SCIENCE CHUD!!!!!

>WFH self employed
>ITS
>JOEVER

I should add neither of us work there anymore but several coworkers figured out what was going on.

No good for you buddy. People talk

Shouldn't have buried the body. Safe but there was still some use left.

>the bus to auschwitz

Attached: dk9hw.jpg (620x496, 30.9K)

History repeats itself. I guess we’ll see.

Attached: EVALI New information on vaping-induced lung injury - Harvard Health.jpg (1668x1903, 280.12K)

>wife won't have sex
ur marriage is over dump da bitch

No.

kek

can i have sex with your wife since you don't want to

I do want to. She doesn't. Idk ask her

>it's toasted
the fuck does that even mean. the tobacco leaves are toasted?

I hate white women so much. No wonder neanderthal Jews were trying to genocide our cro-magnon ancestors.

Attached: bouncy vixen.webm (576x1024, 2.61M)

My sides

Attached: 1648616211582.jpg (720x469, 70.76K)

The "Yea Forums joke" of zoomer hair? You realize this ended up on Yea Forums from Twitter in 2019, right?

"bussin" actually means its "busting (cumming) in my mouth"
zoomers are gay af fr fr no cap on gawd

Attached: 1642828226848.png (660x603, 345.38K)

this girl is ugly bro. her shoulders are massive and wider than her hips, despite her efforts to squeeze them together. her neck is thick and masculine. her face might be OK but most of it is covered by bleached blond hair (real hair color is mutt brown). Her big tits which have captivated you are almost down to her navel despite the tensile strength of the spandex bra. She is also tanned to the point of no return, she will be Emma Watson tier by the age of 27.

That's what I'm saying. Death to the MAGNON RACES.

Attached: jade rivera.webm (432x430, 805.32K)

No the joke of Don as a zoomer pitching

White women are angelic, all other races females pale in comparison

The fuck are you talking about? Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals racemixed to produce modern Europeans

>it's not called Vine... It's TikTok

They probably bussed them to the train stations, or maybe each jew family got transported to the station seperatly in a car or probably more likely small truck

>skips 20,000 years of history
ok retard

ayo bruh this cap ong ion fux wit no gay shit fr fr

>there's still hordes of junkies dying from fentanyl and meth
>every other ad on YT is warning about the risks of vaping

Attached: 1540056532918.jpg (667x1024, 91.31K)

unless you end up being famous or filthy rich you are good

your gay stories are gay

he’s being obtuse

THE KANG ORDERED IT

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 58.98K)

He acute

I see a lot of Zoomers with this hair cut but I have never heard them speak like this. Not even the blacker ones

Nigga you a fuck ass nigga lmao fuck outta here wit dat fruity shit ‘fo I start “bussin” lead up in yo Gumby look ass on hood nigga and what?

I really want to do a "it's not a wheel it's a x" joke anytime this comes up but I cannot think of anything to fit the joke for the life of me.

reddit copies everything from here, they are never original, NEVER

fucking nigger why you even go to reddit, kill yourself

Who is this chick?

Vaping at least in my europoor country was a millenial fad, I've never seen a zoomer vape. Then again nobody vapes anymore because "they" decided to make buying nicotine impossible.