Mad Men

How does one become as charismatic as Don?

Attached: don.jpg (290x394, 35.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suRDUFpsHus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Attached: don_and_megan.jpg (480x360, 192.54K)

He’s not charismatic he’s just incredibly good looking.

I'd argue he's both.

Attached: eloquent and interesting.jpg (1920x1080, 367.61K)

Is he even charismatic? I feel like most of his "charisma" comes from being mostly stolid and attractive.

T. Ginsberg

Hire a team of writers to write charismatic dialogue for you

Have you tried watching the show and imitating his mannerisms and cadence? It's not rocket science lmao

If you tried acting like that without the looks people would literally never talk to you.

like this guy

Attached: 0003_blackmirror_1.161.jpg (1920x1080, 165.02K)

well the whole point of the character is for the jewish showrunner to dismantle the strong, self made charismatic white male archetype as a façade, a fraud, a phony who is dull and moseys into social favor and wealth so you should start by finding a less shitty model for improving one's social intelligence

the whole point is that he's too handsome for anyone to care

How does one become as charismatic as Pete?

Attached: 1601311578993.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

imagine the smell of offices when everyone smoked

Attached: betty.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

harry really fucked up here

Apart from being obviously attractive, he barely talks. He just sort of smile until the right words come at the right moment.

Must have smelled nice

He has a way with words. He sells himself.

never to recover
poor harry

*pete

bump

Attached: mad-men-season-7-episode-11-vincent-kartheiser-2.jpg (800x533, 102.63K)

The only enduring meme from Mad Men is literally pottery. Written by jews, it shows the jewish genius being crushed by a coping, insecure white bully, but everyone uses the meme uncaringly and ignorantly of this - thereby acting out the meme itself - that the white chad stays winning over the resentful jew because that's just natural law.

Attached: 8fbf6d3b590248e470e80e19d0ffaf9c.jpg (612x692, 60.56K)

just walk like a robot and stare at people in their eyes bro!

You need to be both laid back and confident. He is a natural leader. Pay attention how other people always go TO HIM not the other way around

>You need to be both laid back and confiden
Give tips on how to do this pls

be handsome
don't ever not be handsome

le zoomer hair

Become really good at something, but never tell people you spend 12 hours a day practicing this skill
Don is very good at his job and he doesnt even try, he is naturally gifted. This is what makes him cool

>he is naturally gifted
no
he's literally just handsome and charismatic

youtube.com/watch?v=suRDUFpsHus

This is an under-discussed component of his character. His high level of competence is what ultimately makes him attractive. When he was a crappy car salesman I guarantee he wasn’t slaying 10s.

>Don is very good at his job and he doesnt even try,
He is constantly depicted working weekends and nights

too bad for him he just shows how based the older generation is and how badly we need to go back to it lol

Constantly? Like maybe three times? I remember him constantly drinking and blowing off work in the middle of the day to go sleep with his mistresses.

based. one of the few television moments I often think about randomly.

why do you think of it so often

Attached: confused.jpg (533x533, 71.52K)

because it's such a random thing to write into the show but sadly all too relatable.

For some reason I always forget that Alison Brie was in this.

Hells Bells how could you forget Trudy

Hells Bells how could you forget Trudy

Attached: 1600892703250.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

hells bells this nigga forgot trudy

If you have to ask this question, you will never be that charismatic.

90% of being charismatic is being extremely good looking
t. handsome charisma ad chad

Give tips on breaking into the 21st century creative ad game

be handsome
be talented
be charming
don't act like a fag

>21st century ad game
>creative
pick one
just shove in an interracial couple/lgbtqrswxyz/tranny and put a flag filter over it
profit

Attached: tiresome lol.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

shut the fuck up incel

hey truth hurts i know user lol

You need confidence which comes from career satisfaction, exercise and self-control.

Self-control is something Don rarely exhibited.

>kill people
>make your life a lie
>get money
>fuck everyone

I know we meme this scene, but holy shit there some great moments on this show and I don't care that none if it is related to any Jewish conspiracies

You might as well give it a go, worst case scenario it doesn’t work for you and you can just stop acting like that, or tweak it a bit until it starting working. Look at all the low self awareness cringe retards out there that have perfectly good social lives. If you’re not an insecure bitch you can pretty much act however you want and make it work

freddie mercury lookin bitch

By being me

Why was pete so autistic about the chip n dip?

>giwtwm

Attached: koss.jpg (800x600, 42.43K)

because he got two

the gifts were practically four of something

Military service that leads to functional alcoholism.

high society ny blueblood wasps gotta get worked up over something lol