Tokino Vice General

Tokino Vice General
What do we think of the best show of the year lads?

Attached: file.png (768x1137, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yhe7rcDUTeI
youtu.be/DAri8cD4kN8?t=112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Not watching a jew show sorry rabbi

how many WMAF sex scenes are in this show?

so far, 1 i think?

this is a show about qt mormon waifus

Attached: aaascreenshot.png (1389x1271, 1.93M)

Only one so far but it's technically the lead jew and an Asian call girl in a love hotel. Surprisingly only one black appeared on screen for like 15 seconds total.

Polina a cute

not gonna watch it no matter how hard you weebs shill it.

it shows what japan is

kill yourself jew kike. I watched it by the way, it sucks :)

Katagiri's Z is so sexy

This chick looks so bad all skinny. Looked so much better kinda thicc in Legion.

is it actually good?

It's good

> Tom Holland

Instant trash

>fucks every woman in Tokyo
Nothing personal, kid.

Attached: JakeAdelstein.jpg (400x400, 33.01K)

Minus Adelestein, every male character is relentelessly handsome

>go to Japan for misionary work
>become a hostess
>get riced
Not sure if his dad would kill her or kill himself

Westerner working as a crime beat reporter in Tokyo is a story in itself, I really don't get why he felt the need to invent a bunch of bullshit

He knew it would be impossible to fact check and wanted to look cool.

Attached: meicho.png (1344x672, 768.13K)

True Polina is best. I’m hoping the main dude gets with her, much better than the blonde

Attached: 5D8E4A9E-52DF-4B7C-9CBF-3D9D8AE9FED1.jpg (183x275, 6.05K)

The show is pretty anti-weeb. The white-nationalist weebs have all been talking shit because they honestly believe Japan has a 1 in a billion homicide rate like they claim. That being bullshit because of the culture is a main plot point

Pandering to the reader's colonialistic fantasies. Same reason why there's always an user asking for WMAF in these threads

Polina belongs to Akira though

>white nationalists . . ..
no they're the ones complaining because it's based on a book written by a kike.

The kike got cucked by a chang in the latest episode. Doesn't that help to win back the white nationalist demographic? I think they hate kikes more than changs

This show is pretty legit, I just wish they would do something more with the blondes storyline or cut out screentime. Her life at the club and then the 15 minutes of flashback missionary stuff was really all we needed. The reveal that she had stole some money was lame, getting deported is way less interesting than other directions they could’ve went. More yakuza stuff and story about a gaijin experiencing Japanese culture would be good. I also don’t like the subplot with the main characters family being estranged or whatever. Really doubt anything interesting will come of that. They keep suggesting something is going on with him and his father but I don’t have faith the payoff will be good. Lastly I expected a little more from the ninja attack scene, esp from a Michael Mann project.

>Lastly I expected a little more from the ninja attack scene, esp from a Michael Mann project.

Attached: 126b0a3e-8fed-4bf5-9330-3cd9900174c3_text.gif (400x170, 330.47K)

You're not being globohomo enough Japan

Attached: adelstein.png (628x891, 276.75K)

>it’s not the weeb white nats
It might only be one or two of them, but in most of these threads and all the ones involving Japan (like that “old enough”Netflix show) there’s people arguing that Japan is a perfect paradise, the published crime rates are totally real, and America has an even worse work culture. They basically say mandatory unpaid overtime and that “owned by the company” shit is made up. And they always say it’s because Japan is ethnically homogenous. I’m not even pro-multiculturalism or anything, it just makes the arguments look retarded when they bend over backwards to ignore every single flaw in Asian cultures.

Yeah, this. Some of the nightlife scenes like the one where he's drinking in a bar with the other reporters at night seem pretty comfy but its not like it papers over the flaws or pretends its all worth it like that flip guy that makes those "Daily Life of a Japanese [Worker]" videos

Kek. Imagine though something like that episode of true detective where Russ is stumbling through the ghetto while the bikers get bogged down and chimped out on. Only with ninja assassins so everyone is trying to stay as quiet as possible.

Not sure if twitter is a trustable source but most of the tweets are from Japan and related to the ikemen

I'm with Adelstein here *NSYNC was better

What a fag

Is it weeb? It’s literally a Jews life in Japan.

Maybe having a jew lead kill the show because the majority of weebs are far-right. The weeb demographic is already niche because kids these days only care for k-shit. Maybe they shouldn't mention Adelstein being a jew or try to downplay it. Just saiyan

Attached: Le ironic weeb.png (871x543, 450.39K)

Horrible opinion. Nsync had like 2 decent songs and not half the emotional range as backstreet

THIS
this girl was super attractive in legion and fargo. and now she looks pretty bad. makes her look old cant belive she's not even 30

>character is shown to be emotionally exploited by her host club “boyfriend” she gives her money to
>her impulsivity with money and desire for love and affection is her main flaw
Yea dude her emotionally maturing and telling him to get fucked definitely won’t be a plot point

Wtf… Jesus I didn’t even realize it was the girl from legion. She was 1000x hotter in that. Wonder if they cast her before or after she went full anorexia mode

Attached: ADAAE438-F5D2-4CDF-A706-EA632F36BC0E.jpg (600x800, 85.47K)

comfy neon tokyo kino
ansel elgort is the worst young actor working and I hate his face so much
based yakuza ricebro pounding that mormon pussy before the lanklet jew

>the scene where the boss office lady gets told to drink and one of her collagues puts his hand on her leg
Wow it's just like my japanese doujinshi!

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>that scene where's she's walking around with the nips poking out
legit disgusting

What's up with gangsters and pop?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yhe7rcDUTeI

>ansel elgort is the worst young actor working
Really? Not that Elgort is good but there's Chalamet, Holland and many others

Yeah, the self-insert wish fulfillment for this kike journo sticks in my craw but Ansel is charismatic and Jake the character's boldness is neat. That convo with Tozawa was pretty baller.

I hope neither Trendy nor Tin Tin kill themselves.

She hit him with the astrology-based blackpills it's over there's no coming back from that

>chalamet
autsitic, we can only expect so much from him.plus he's cute
>holland
he's ok. doesn't make me want to turn my screen off like elgort does. elgort has 0 charimsa and just comes off like he's doing a table read

>Ansel is charismatic
elgort hands typed this

Those were cops she was interviewing for a story, not other Meicho employees

To be fair, she told Jake that he had zero chances with blondie according to astrology

Yeah I know
I didn't want to make the greentext too long

At the end of the day, still a Jew I see.

Yea but she specifically didn’t mention their compatibility. Leaves things up in the air for now. It’s not likely but I’d say it’s a lot more likely then her ending up with the host guy who is only shown exploiting her feelings for sales. At the least she will tell him to get fucked and find a real bf

Obviously Jake is going to end with the Korean-Jap editor that's in a shitty relationship.

Still that doesn't mean she'll hook up with Jake though. The problem is the show is technically based in a true story so unless Jake Adelstein is or was married to an eastern-European hostess, then Polina doesn't have chance

Tin-Tinbros.... is he gonna live?

This guy's right. Here's real Jake and his wife.

Attached: image_2022-04-15_205427597.png (173x130, 38.76K)

So we all agree Tozawa will probably die while fucking right?

If somebody is going to die, it's going to be Sato (the guy who cucked Jake)

>At the Yomiuri, Adelstein started investigating Goto. He had been making progress when one of his sources, a foreign prostitute, disappeared. Adelstein was convinced that she had been murdered, and soon he became obsessed with the case. He was married to a Japanese journalist named Sunao, and they had two small children.

Guess Mormon girl is dead soon.

I was talking about his car, faggot.

Attached: download.png (624x448, 295.33K)

Kek, good edit user. You'll get published for sure.

He still lives in Japan?

Arigato gozamaisu

Yes
youtu.be/DAri8cD4kN8?t=112

>It's alright little brother, you were never made for this.

Thought they would do something more interesting with the guy hounding Samantha, blackmailing her for sex is pretty boring.
Her plot took the backseat in that episode however this was pure yakuza kino.

Attached: Tokyo.Vice.S01E05.Everybody.Pays.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-NTb_0001.jpg (1920x1080, 360.11K)