Movies where cast members were blatantly too old or young for their roles

Movies where cast members were blatantly too old or young for their roles.

Attached: 1646750489115.jpg (700x700, 58K)

everyone all the time.

Attached: teen attacks shopkeeper.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

>that guys is 17
LMAO

Too many too olds to mention, especially playing teens. But I'm curious, who has been too young? Kate Bosworth in Superman Returns? Mila Jovovich in Kuffs? My Dad, a military man himself, said that Harrison Ford was too young to be a colonel in Apocalypse Now.

>hey tv this is the kid i was telling you about
>he's 24

Attached: 1625010235064.png (1189x653, 1.22M)

How do you go from taxi driver to this

every teenager in every movie

This was meant to be a 17 year old.

Attached: harry-shum-jr-shirtless.gif (244x300, 2.08M)

he's like 55 in this movie

Attached: 1648962459305.jpg (960x536, 98.78K)

Attached: arm.webm (372x230, 762.46K)

>Here's that Nixon I was telling you about.

Attached: johncusackbutler.jpg (1000x665, 78.58K)

kevin costner took me out of robin hood extremely hard. as did niggerman cookie crisps face reddit voice man

Attached: 1604701988274.jpg (720x720, 41.27K)

Gay Jew genes are going to make him age like milk in the sun when he is an old man

Those aren't really age issues though.

his accent is hilarious in thirteen days

yes it was, kevin costner was WAY too fucking old to play robin hood in that movie. and yet, they filmed it in this weird way where everybody just treated him younger. love interest? a girl that looks like his daughter almost. "cool hot boy shower" scene? just kevin costner's middle aged, out of shape body, portrayed to us and reacted to by his love interest with the same whimsy we're expected to have with somebody that actually works out and doesn't look like shit. the fighting? already weak and cheesy and schlocky but holy fuck was he slow and cumbersome. ROBIN. HOOD. young, golden hearted miscreant. not gracelessly aging real estate sleazeball

Attached: 1636159525002.jpg (1265x712, 115.35K)

Attached: MV5BOGM5YjAzMDItMzRhYy00NmNmLWIzOGMtY2JhMzkyM2YwYTI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE3MjAyODEz._V1_.jpg (2208x1242, 145.51K)

Never seen this movie but i believe it's the worst film ever

Attached: MV5BZmUyMDEyOTgtZmUwOS00NTdkLThlNzctNTM1ODQ4M2VhMjdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (932x1468, 216.1K)

>love interest? a girl that looks like his daughter almost
The actress is less than five years younger than him.

actually now that it's coming back to me i swear i had this thought when originally watching the movie, that it was almost parody-like in how often they seemed to bring up this exact thing in reverse. multiple characters in the movie implying he's a "boy" or "young" or something along the lines of knowing his father or knowing him when he was "younger" even though the actors are likely only 5 years apart. it's like they knew how out of place this mildly overweight dude with a mullet and the worst accent work ever would be as fucking robin hood so they turned up the self awareness to 11 or something. my recollection may not be exact but in my defense it's a shitty forgettable movie

There's no movie where it's otherwise

Robin Hood should not be that young though. He needs to be a relatively seasoned leader of men

So how come Russell Crowe get a pass? He was like decade older than Costner when he played Robin Hood.

but you had to look that up on google just now to find that out

>here's that kid i been telling you about

Attached: 1637394601796.jpg (1920x1080, 298.25K)

Yeah, I just looked it up, but come on, she doesn't look twenty years young or anything. They look comparable in age.

Attached: Mary_Elizabeth_Mastrantonio_190902_g6lchssqxe.jpg (1200x1200, 117.12K)

he's not implied to be a boy at all. Also why is an american accent any worse than a posh southern accent for a medieval Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire man

how did this thread turn into kevin costner robin hood shill HQ? jesus christ. i didn't watch the russell crowe robin hood because i don't give a shit about robin hood and in that i don't care how old he is in his fake fable lore, he shouldn't be referred to as a "young man" and then look like kevin costner

The first thing that occurred to me.

Robert Pattinson was 21 and Kristen Stewart was 18 in the first Twilight movie. It's really not far at all from their real ages in the books (both were 17, if you consider Edward's immortal age of 17 being fair). I think Twilight was perfectly cast. Granted, 17 year old males don't typically look like this in this day and age, Edward wasn't a typical 2000s 17 year old male though either.

Attached: 1636276015004.png (982x726, 623.69K)

>. ROBIN. HOOD. young, golden hearted miscreant. not gracelessly aging real estate sleazeball
Homosexual or just British?

God I always had the biggest crush on him.
I'm 30 and still get told I look 25 :(

That's the joke though, the movie doesn't work without it.

Who's shilling? You've got five different guys here whining about Costner in a 30 year old movie, taking personal offense like they're Robin Hood's great grandson or something.

This, it's hard to see someone too young for a role, just the opposite.

was jenny nicholson right?

What if I told you that this was necessary so that adults enjoying these flicks can properly assess the work as fiction?

Think about it... you put a bunch of obviously not teens in a slasher film, this way when the have sex and get chopped to bits on a subconscious level adults aren't disturbed by what they're seeing, and as a result taken out of the narrative by overriding concern.

I wouldn't expect Yea Forums to get it frankly

The cast of Superbad looked just like high school kids.

It is super common in military movies for the officers to be way too young. Hollywood doesn't understand/care that officers can't get merit promotions, they are all time gated and young people will never be high ranking. They just want people to have high ranks though so they give them ranks they would never have

I also preferred Antifa Robin Hood with Jamie Foxx as Little John.

Eurotards always trip me out with this. They talk mad shit when someone non-native speaks their languages then you hear them speak English and it's fucking awful. But of course, speaking their languages with an "American" accent is mispronunciation, whereas their shitty English is "an accent". LOL

37 is too young to be a colonel? Average age of US colonels is 45, the youngest colonel of all time in the USAAF was 23. 37 really isn't much of a long shot.

Assuming normal promotion times you need to be in the military 20 years to be 0-6, colonel. Assuming you joined at a normal time, which for an officer is 22-23, then yes, 37 is too young, but not extremely

He just explained why. Unlike in Crowe's movie, Costner's consistently portrayed Robin Hood as much younger than Costner is, Crowe's version seemed to be as old as he was, or at least the plot didn't go out of its way to indicate otherwise like Costner's did.

I'm of the opinion that Harrison Ford always looked older than his age anyway.

My dad is American and my mom is from Cork. She says Americans are bad at British accents and Brits are equally bad at American accents. She cited Kate Winslet as someone really good at American accents and Liam Neeson as really bad, Julianne Moore as a good British accent and Kevin Costner as really bad.

Supposed to be a city's DA and looks like a freshman

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 65.93K)

>What if I told you that this was necessary so that adults enjoying these flicks can properly assess the work as fiction?
Given the only thing notable about that film is how mocked the guy was for looking middle aged playing a teenager, no

Yes, adults are noticeably not affected by watching younglings get killed. It's why on-screen child murder is so common in movies.

I now realize you made the opposite of the point I thought you had made, because I have an IQ of 48 and am in fact what some people may call "mentally retarded"

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, Scorsese really thought this looked super gritty and badass

>heres that kid i was telling you about

Attached: Screenshot (65).png (708x294, 383.53K)

Colonel Chesley G. Peterson was granted the rank of Colonel at 23 in 1943.

Everyone in Euphoria except maybe Zendaya (because she looks like an underfed street walker) look 35 to me despite it supposedly being a high school drama, not a movie I know and I don't watch that shit but it gets shilled here constantly.

Olivia D'abo was only 14 during the filming of Conan the Destroyer. They attempted to get an on screen romance between her and Conan.

Attached: olivia.jpg (400x600, 47.43K)

It was a one sided crush though

He is so fucking ugly, it's amazing
What a repulsive looking man

The tall neanderthal especially

Attached: jacob-elordi-alexa-demie%20(1).jpg (1280x1280, 211.95K)

Harrison Ford in Sabrina
Ford was 53, playing the love interest opposite of Julia Ormond, who was 30

Attached: sabrina.jpg (800x1223, 99.28K)