HOLY KINO

HOLY KINO

Attached: 99FECAC4-B7CA-4E50-89FB-CAF5C176595D.jpg (480x679, 82.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_p45ZXhbho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=opEtRWXSQd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is pretty good.

No it isn't faggot. Bow down to the American God.

Attached: 00AB98A4-2C19-4E40-9CFA-7239C9ACE605.jpg (750x935, 729.89K)

Go back to you board. Live action anime will never be good.

>dude the government is le…SLOW!
Wow such a cinematic genius thank you Anno-sama

>Live action anime
???? since when Godzilla is anime?

>It's a subcommittee for the budgetary review of logistical framework policies regarding prefecture-scope emergency outreach scene

Attached: gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg (600x450, 50.08K)

I liked it.

It's incredible, one of the very few movies in recent years I've watched more than ones. (So far, three times in a year and a half)

Attached: 1502036176041.gif (540x304, 129.16K)

IF I DIE IN THIS WORLD

That fat CGI turd could never compare

Much better that King Kong 1933.

I liked it.

it's the best godzilla movie as far as I'm concerned

it would be perfect film without the retarded "american' woman. That was a crime.

Attached: pretty good.gif (400x225, 3.49M)

She is a cutie, though. I liked her chemistry with main character dude.

What's the name of the movie in english?

I think there's a Godzilla anime on Netflix.

> movies produced by China that secretly pander to china

Yeah, it's okay, it has nice references, kinda enjoyable characters and cool situations, but the plot doesn't amount to a lot. A lot of techno babble, but it was definitely worth my time.

wait do they not mean shin like in your legs

I remember watching Shin Godzilla in the theater in its limited release here in the U.S., and everyone was really liking the movie for the most part (or at the very least they were quiet, so I assume that means they were enjoying it), but as soon as her American father said his line along the lines of "...and don't forget about your aspirations about becoming the President of the United States one day," the entire theater, including myself, burst into laughter. Either cast a white woman as her or lose the "she's the President's daughter" angle, because that shit was stupid.

no you got it right, the shins feature prominently

Bureaucracy kino.

Attached: Shin Godzilla.jpg (550x639, 50.12K)

>saw KOTM
>kino ^ kino
>it gets mediocre reviews
>GvsK
>better reviews, but 4K is already cheaper than KOTM 4K
I don't know if that is a good sign or a bad sign. If I loved KOTM, is the GvsK 4K a safe bet?

Attached: godzilla-king-monsters.jpg (2500x1235, 312.75K)

> stupid question from stupid post
Pottery

what does the godzilla represent? debt to gdp?

unironically a better movie than shin

I thought KOTM sucked, GvK is just barely a movie but the action is waaaaaaaay better than KOTM

He represents a giant lizard. Or more generally, he represents a goal, the goal of killing a giant lizard.

Fukushima disaster

lol nothingburger

america

The Fukushima powerplant meltdown and how slow the government acted and how they blatantly tried to cover things up. The reason the movie resonated so well with the Japanese audience was this reason.

What the fuck is sK? Its King Kong dipshit

Yo you must have been in the same theater as me. All the engrish made us laugh

You do know that the title of the movie is "Godzilla vs. Kong" and that the monster is never referred to as "King Kong" once in the entire MonsterVerse, right?

Shut up dont care. What the fuck sK?

I remember hearing alot about people mention how weak Shin was in compariosn to Monsterverse Gozi. Then I watched the movies and Shin was fully immune to Missles while every Monsterverse creature flinches in reaction to them and often tries to avoid getting hit by more.

Attached: ShadowRelm.jpg (1796x1000, 1.59M)

Attached: genuinely-stupid.gif (275x200, 551K)

Los Angeles?

Oh no, he's retarded.

Look at the googly eyed bitch

Attached: AfuckinTurkey.jpg (600x338, 50.74K)

The English chick being killed off was aids but everything else in the series is top tier bitch boy

>kino
It was meh to be honest, I've expected better, and GvsK was total bullcrap

Have you never seen an eel before?

>waaaaaaaay better than KOTM
I thought the CGI fighting was absolutely awful and way too snappy and weightless, to the point it seemed like it was directed by an ADHD coke fueled monkey with no sense of pacing and scale.
Say what you want about the '14 movie and Skull Island, but their CG and fight cinematography were way better than that

2014 is better than all the garbage in this thread

Attached: godzilla2014.jpg (2500x1317, 326.16K)

Now this is good art. Holy shit. Is this from a movie

GKotM was overall the better movie. The only advantage GvsK has on it is it's the movie where the series finally learned to not cut away from the action and give us extended uninterrupted kaiju fight scenes. That's it. Literally everything else about GvsK sucks.

The humans are WAY less annoying in Godzilla Vs Kong. Whereas KOTM has moment of "holy shit" due to cinematography and effects (that scene with Ghidorah on the volcano) GvsK has them due to action. I really enjoyed both on cinema, but if I had to pick a winner, it's GvsK. The KOTM credits are still one of the best ones on cinema, though.

> not calling King Kong…….well,…..King Kong?
And he’s the stupid one?

Its ff6 fanart. I just posted it because monster dino

> the monster is never referred to as "King Kong" once in the entire MonsterVerse, right?
No wonder it’s so soulless.

GVK was released at the right time which allowed it to get surprisingly good press. As surprising as it is among fans KotM and things it introduced are still more popular.

So uh what was Godzilla’s fifth form going to be?

Attached: D4DCF351-51DB-4B15-A891-1228CCAFBCAF.jpg (599x337, 14.35K)

Man, GvK was trash.
I do miss the threads leading up to the release.

Godzilla is the king.

Those threads will return one day. None of the threads since then can compare when we have Godzilla threads now there's always this one weird guy stalking them.

Godzilla-controlled “humans”. Shin Godzilla could handle almost everything humanity threw at him, but ultimately he’s just one monster. Humanity’s capability for teamwork was what fucked him during the final attack. So Godzilla started pumping out his own human-like species to make his own team
Its pure kino, he’s literally harvesting and recreating the power of friendship

>write Kong into the group of monsters with a hierarchy where the one on top is called a King
>He is never the one on top, unlike Godzilla and King Ghidorah
Hence he is not "King" Kong. Easy to get

Attached: 1576530357829.png (196x197, 33.6K)

> KotM and things it introduced
> shitty fanart about Godzilla and mothra being a couple
> all the monsters act like my little pony characters
> m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_p45ZXhbho
> dude monsters and humans knew about each other all along like in the transformers movies
> humans are the real monsters
No wonder it flopped.

Remember when the 98 Godzilla got shat on for being a fuckin iguana? This Godzilla is disgusting and Anno and you fags should be ashamed.

saw this in theaters and a bunch of blacks came in when the goofy first form was attacking and they kept talking and laughing. then 'who will know' started playing and godzilla destroyed everything, then they were dead silent till the end

Based

Attached: GlaringWindingDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif (380x214, 876.97K)

So you think the issue people took with that Godzilla is that it wasn't pretty enough?

It's you again? It's been a few years can you find a different weird obsession?

>that scene where they have to form a council group meeting to even start the initial meeting
The movie was a comedy with Godzilla in it

I felt the same first time seeing it. Clair de Lune trailer blew me out of the water and I set my expectations way too high. Going back though, I enjoy it every single time. GvK is a dogshit movie though

I think you mean KOTM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_p45ZXhbho
I feel like Shin and Kevin would perfect friends. Shin likes to feel, and Kevin questions why he feels.
The one thing to never do. Break Kevin's heart.
Ni and Ichi are gonna go on a murdering Spree
This is your reminder to give an hourly hug for Kevin.

Yeah KOTM is a very flawed movie with a rather interesting take on the monsters while GVK...at least it made enough money to justify more movies and Godzilla needs those badly after his portrayal in that movie.

No it's that it's a shit concept of Godzilla. Him being a disgusting fucking turd of a monster just makes it easier to hate

Attached: 1648741481984.gif (526x579, 241.98K)

>>humans are the real monsters
I like how people complain about this aspect of GKotM'19 as if it hasn't been a major part of the franchise since 19-fucking-54. Hell, this was the moral of the fucking 1933 King Kong movie.

At least we can all agree that gvsk is the most reddit movie.

Kevin: is about to cry
Everyone: TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING

m.youtube.com/watch?v=opEtRWXSQd8

I watched KotM long after its theatrical run ended and thought it was great. Didn't understand where the hate came from and I can only assume it was people setting bizarrely high expectations for it.
Especially when GvK is a far messier movie but those same people universally praised it.

Will you take your schizo posting to regular Godzilla threads when they return if they return at all? Because I don't think we had to deal with your bullshit there. Those threads were actually pretty cool.

>all these mouthbreathers calling the murican big lizard WWE movies better than shinkino

Watch the last 5 minutes of shin again and if you aren’t callin that kino, come back to my board when your brain turns on redditors

Attached: E4A46C78-0B28-4F57-A30B-DEDE7FDC59CA.png (600x639, 37.42K)