/trek/

Janeway and Tuvok edition

Attached: voy_livefastandprosper.png (960x720, 853.83K)

Cutest scene in all of Star Trek

Attached: Fire hazard.webm (912x630, 1.26M)

Indeed

That's not Tuvok, that's Tuclitx.

>it's a Worf rapes Dr. Pulaski episode and Picard covers it up episode

How did we go from based Jews like
>Herb Solow
>Robert H. Justman
>Fred Freiberger
>Rick Berman
>Michael Piller
>Ira Steven Behr
...to Jews like Kurtzman and Abrams...

Attached: kirk spock tos.jpg (570x320, 73.06K)

Lazy hateful Jews working off the backs of based likeable Jews. I've seen it happen before.

Stewart isn't an idiot, but I don't think he's particularly cerebral, either. I think he's always been a bit pissed that his one-in-a-million break came playing a pacifist Frenchfag

regression to the mean

He strikes me as some dude. Nothing special aside from his acting skills. He's not the intelligent, sophisticated gentleman people think he is.

Amerisharts don't understand the English class system. Shatner is actually fairly low born and just comes off refined due to his theater training. He's otherwise poorly educated and for the past thirty years been isolated and coddled in wealth, assistants and continually younger trophy wives.

>Shatner

Attached: file.png (1513x1076, 715.82K)

The thing is I'm actually from part of England close to where Stewart grew up and it's always been sort of surprising to me that he became what he is. You'd expect someone from the north east of his background to be a doorman or a scrap merchant rather than a Shakespearean actor

i like ds9 like ds9 ALOT

so who is Picard made for exactly?

>Yeah lets cast all of our producer's friends instead of real actors.

SUICIDE BAD

IDENTITY DEATH GOOD

Attached: d9a07dfac91a6de1f100256eff627ff3.jpg (1024x768, 86.33K)

pulaski was based

Indeed. A much better character than Crusher

A blessed Good Friday /trek/.

A reminder that Fathom Events is having theater showings of the Paramount+ restoration of Star Trek: The Motion Picture DE on the big screen May 22, 23 and 25. Locations available on their website.

Attached: TMP Showings.jpg (1200x663, 199.04K)

Are they gonna be showing Poor Little White Boy Vol. 69, starring yours truly? My gape is rather impressive, you need to see it on the big screen.

fuck off it's friday

i heard STO is doing a motion picture event with qt bald but i really dont want to get back into that shit

Attached: spocks_anal_adventures.webm (1280x544, 2.47M)

He actually wanted to play more forward adventorous characters. Who also kicked ass and got women half his age. We see with Picard he's STILL trying to have the dude, who's 97 in-universe woo his 40 something Romulan maid.

The only way they got him back was under the conditions he stipulated: We're not standing around a bridge, and I'm not in uniform, and we're not spouting techno-babble.

I've never actually played STO, what's the problem with it? Pay to win?

Attached: 1634188866918.jpg (554x1200, 89.47K)

I think this is one of the best ethical dilemma that Star Trek has shown.

Attached: 1616710061666.jpg (1080x1009, 95.19K)

some parts of it really drag, and at the endgame there are a lot of mechanics that are either counterintuitive or just not communicated to the player at all, The economy is pretty decent, with free-to-play methods being available to get pretty much whatever you want in the game, and the space combat is decent enough as a Starfleet Command-esque multiplayer game. The writing for the actual story stuff is somewhat stupid at times, but still miles better than anything we got from picard season 1 or 2, and the devteam got many of the actual talents back to reprise their roles to voice series characters, I really like how they handled the voyager crew, with little snippets for most of the main characters and "where are they now" style adventures. They even recently brought back kate mulgrew for janeway. Give it a try if you have a friend interested, too. it's some good popcorn game.

>if you have a friend

Attached: 1627689543848.jpg (692x530, 93.56K)

i'll be your fwen, user

Attached: file.png (274x184, 105.99K)

i dont play much vidya and that one is grind as fuck

Fart Trek

Because your class system is retarded.

yours isn't much better mate

It's both hilarious and sad that the british can't shake their fuedal social systems even after centuries

At least here, if you lose all your money and your family doesn't do jack-shit for 400 years nobody has to call you a title. People just forget you exist.

Too many people thought that this was Bashir.

Attached: 1629309855342.jpg (1200x630, 126.88K)

>we need aliens imposters this week
>what should they look like
>how about we just put a vagina on their foreheads
How did they get away with it?

I had to explain to my mother that Bashir and the crazy-ass scientist from Galactica were different people.

This is why Star Trek can never be good again.

Eh, they look enough alike. I only knew because I looked it up back in 2006.

they look similar and its many decades later. they still put fat old spiner in the data makeup, why wouldn't they put fat old siddig in a ds9-esque uniform?

doubly so with the poor lighting and shitty shot composition choices.

I think the shots were weird because it was meant to be a dream sequence. The room they're in doesn't make sense, neither does the uniform he's wearing.

Last I saw him (Davinci's Demons; faggy kino), Siddig looked pretty good. Excellent shape, even.

its still not unreasonable that people would think it's bashir at first

Attached: file.png (880x660, 1007.19K)

I prefer to use his full name.
Siddig el falafel al hulami el mohammed alahu akbar il kebab

Behr isn't based and never was. DS9 is great, but that's in spite of Behr.

He gets better with time, but i'll admit that first couple of seasons he's pretty bad

>see someone committing a really cool crime
>don’t want to answer a bunch of questions if call 911
>think hard about what picard and kirk would do
>spend so long thinking about star trek captains the criminals get away
it wasn’t a serious crime

Attached: 5AA441A5-7911-45B8-8766-752E046F85FB.jpg (788x699, 50.59K)

Cause of the producers mostly. They only let him get away with so much and kept it on track.

It is odd that two men of different backgrounds like this bear such a striking resemblance.

I really think it's just him in the pilot that put everyone off. I'm still in season 1 and already enjoy him more, but in the 1st ep when he is lusting over Dax he comes across as pretty awful.

Attached: 60-hot-pictures-of-terry-farrell-jadzia-dax-in-star-trek-enterprise-best-of-comic-books-16.jpg (667x987, 84.32K)

I don't find the similarities that striking. But I watched both a lot of ds9 and a lot of bsg.

Idk why I thought you were talking about Bashir, I'm retarded

Bitching about Behr again are we /trek/?

Attached: 1648092702196.png (1216x680, 882.9K)

I just watched it the other day. He comes across as a total chad. Just straight-up confident and without a care in the world.
It's not until the second or third episode when he gets jealous of her relationship with Sisko that he comes off a bit...off.

Speaking of him, I watched a few of the early episodes and it struck me that it seemed like he was stoned off his ass. Did they already have the 'he has a chip in his head that releases drugs and he turned it on and kept it on the moment the Federation took over' plotline in mind from the beginning? Or did someone just look back, see how he came off and decided to write it?

This show had great one-off characters

Attached: Ca.jpg (1588x790, 73.66K)

that looks about right
do a paramount+ series the old fans will eat it up

Attached: startrek.png (1024x1024, 931.4K)

They should have made him Captain.

Garak was a master at faking congeniality anyway.