Could have just gone to the gym, started eating better and gotten a good job

>could have just gone to the gym, started eating better and gotten a good job
>LMAO nah I'll just kill myself instead

Attached: images (29).jpg (640x480, 18.64K)

She was a virgin and I know for a fact she wouldn’t let you take it you little pussy ass BITCH. Let our girl Christine Rest In Peace

Attached: 089845AF-F09E-4650-B8DB-FC8FB41E4037.jpg (1284x1572, 975.68K)

>She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching, and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man. Her brother Greg later recalled she had gone out with a man several times before moving to Sarasota, but agreed that she had trouble connecting socially in the beach resort town. He believed her constant self-deprecation for being "dateless" contributed to her ongoing depression.[15]

WTF she was an incel and almost an wizard

Attached: 1x1zo2z4fno61.png (377x427, 159.85K)

Based. Shame on you OP she was are girl.

>TFW Chad ignores you and only incels go for you

Attached: femcels.png (761x748, 511.98K)

low value roast looking for a 10/10 chad many such cases. sad.

Women are never incels

Being an incel is NEVER about looks. The most repulsive person on the planet can get laid.
These people are mentally ill.

That’s why they call them femcels, nigger

How the hell did she end up with the face of a 50 year old at age 29?

she didn't have it very long

>These people are mentally ill
Only because they have been shunned by society due to genetic disadvantages. You ever wondered why no incels are good looking?

It's a mental illness to be shy?

yes

Elliot Roger was good looking.

>no incels are good looking?
Elliot Rodger

>>could have just gone to the gym, started eating better and gotten a good job
>>LMAO nah I'll just kill myself instead
Literally me. I've been going to therapy for 3 years now and it hasn't changed my mind at all.

Didn't even need that. She could have had good-looking guys lined up with hard-ons. I'll never understand this story. She acted like the stereotype if a crazed male incel.

nah he was an ugly DYEL mutt with big lips

He was a hapa manlet, and kinda effeminate-looking.

That's a man.

Would a dragon dildo and a webcam have saved her?

>First World problems
>Threshold for suicide is feeling depressed over self-made problems

whats her name

I could have saved her

The bitch rejected multiple guys because she couldn’t get with chad

Fuck her

>You ate my ONLY food!
>Now I’m gonna staaaaaarve!

Are you suicidant?

She was unironically exactly like my mother. Career woman that was extremely coddled by her mother and never been in a relationship because of her personality. My retard hick dad managed to seduce her at the ripe age of 35. If Christine had kids, they would be so fucked in the head trust me

You are now remembering r/foreveralonefemales which went private because it was swarmed daily by men offering dick, marriage, and dates

Women fall passionately in love with bishounen men, and he fit the bill.

He couldve passed for 100% asian. He only had to wait a few years to kpopmaxx

>woman kills herself
very based!

Most Incels are meh looking. Their mental illness is the biggest hurdle.

Niggers get laid. Mexicans get laid. Asians get laid. Shit, fucking PAJEETS get laid. Bald guys get laid. Fat guys get laid. Ugly guys get laid. Poor guys get laid. Reddit basedboys and manchildren get laid.

Past a certain point, yeah. Humans are social animals. If you legitimately can’t interact with other humans in a fluid manner you’re probably fucked in the head.

I agree. Pretty weird situation there.

Incel here and I will not settle for less than a woman looking like Barbara Palvin.
Babs or I stay incel

Ive tried getting laid by old ladies and milfs and it still hasnt worked breh I need some advice

that's perfectly reasonable
people who tell you you need to settle will be coping, you don't "need" to do anything

>Niggers get laid.
Yeah, they rape everything.
>Mexicans get laid.
They'll fuck anything that moves, as latin-descendents are always known to be sexyal deviants.
>Asians get laid.
They have strict rules depending on the culture.
>PAJEETS get laid.
Their entire is based on the Kamasutra & they're naturally perverted to begin with.

How can I get laid as a 5'7 guy? I dont go to bars btw

Holy dimes

You need to change your mindset. Think of the biggest, most narcissistic, most obnoxious douche you ever met in your life. Be like him. Or at least fake it until it comes naturally. Turn off your brain and get out of your head. You are grug now.

Bussin

>Their entire is based

Too short.

This. Ugly people I know have gotten laid.

Nobody goes to bars besides boomers. You need to respect yourself as a man. You are superior to every hole you speak to. Not in an aggro psycho way, but in a smug “I literally do not give a shit about your opinions” way.

Yeah if they've got money or power.

Everybody back then was a chainsmoker and opiates were given like candy. America is such a shithole now due to the aftershock of the great drug epidemics of the 20th century.

Nope. Know how to speak unironically.

the term was literally coined by a woman incel

>they're naturally perverted
lmao this made me laugh brah

As user said, niggers and spics fuck anything that moves. Asians have a virginity crisis, and pajeets only get laid through arranged marriages.

im 6ft but balding, ive shaved my head and look like sgt cortez from timesplitters future perfect, im also jacked....serious.

am i going to make it bros?

>could have just gone to the gym, started eating better and gotten a good job
>LMAO nah I'll just kill myself instead

Attached: richard russell.jpg (370x370, 13.53K)

You're only going to make it if you start believing you'll make it.
Simple ass.

Yes. Women are only attracted to looks, power and socioeconomic status.

>If you legitimately can’t interact with other humans in a fluid manner you’re probably fucked in the head

I can interact with people but i don't want to, i cant be bothered because its always the same small talk bullshit, am i just a cunt or what?

>pajeets only get laid through arranged marriages

lmao this is true for many wannabe "sikh warrior" jatt types in the UK.

i am a virgin beaner

Attached: .jpg (460x259, 27.85K)

What if I want love and not just to get my dick wet?

How do I believe?

Serious question.

Impossible. Women are incapable of romantic love. No woman is ever going to love you as purely and unconditionally as a mother does. It will always be on her terms.

>A week before her suicide, she told night news editor Rob Smith that she had bought a gun and joked about killing herself on air.
based. shes just like me

>childish cunt steals a plane and causes a fire because he didn't get his dream job at the first try
>is revered by incels
This man Is the reason why I consider your opinions to be always, inevitably shit

>What if I want love

Love doesn't exist on this shitty plane, it exists on the plane where we go when we leave this shithole. However on that plane there is no suffering but pure love.

This plane = suffering and no love
Other plane = pure love and no suffering

Wait it out brah...we all gonna make it!

100% pure truth here, some mothers don't even love their children...i know this because my mom is that person.

All kinds of sad shit in this life bros.

Fake it till you make it. Force yourself to interact with people and don't turn down an opportunity if it comes your way and you know it may lead to a relationship or a romantic encounter.
The more you do it, the less it'll seem like some special or intimidating thing.
If you can make even a single male friend, you could get a gf because it's the same thing except it's a friend that you can have sex with,
Don't avoid too much. I don't agree with the other guy that inceldom is just a mental thing, but a lot of the time they avoid people too much and that's the core problem.
>how do I win this lottery prize without submitting a ticket

I've seen too many friends and family married or in a relationship where everything was fine and literally the next day out of nowhere the woman just decides it's over. I can't be with something that can love me one day and the next day just decide she's done.

Egoistic attention whore couldn't kill herself inside her house, had to do it in front of people and traumatize them

Sometimes if you show even a small hint of interest you'll get a positive response.
And other times it happens simply by interacting with a woman and befriending her.
But they do give hints and you'll know when it happens. Just don't expect her to be some 10/10, those types rarely approach first.
For a 10/10 you'll have to pursue her and have some flirting skill.