How come L couldn't figure out the way the Death Note worked but this lil nigga did it in like 2 weeks and even managed...

How come L couldn't figure out the way the Death Note worked but this lil nigga did it in like 2 weeks and even managed to fake one

Attached: near.jpg (225x225, 9.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8axhZzIdWY
youtube.com/watch?v=hU1vffWZmIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he read the script as it completely went to shit after L died and became progressively worse as a show.

N had more information.

Also this.

Read the manga, it's better explained there. The second half is very compressed in the show and leaves out tons of stuff.

i dont like reading black and white comics

No one asked.

Then why did you answer? struck a chord?

I did.

I did

It's actually for the best, the second half was even worse than the businessmen arc.

found the redditor

based

samedditor

rent free

seething redditor

>9
epic samefag

Sneeditor

reddit mad tonight

epic sneedfag

based redditors

>How come L couldn't figure out the way the Death Note worked
L DID figure out how it worked and his final test would have solved the whole case. That's why Rem killed him.

because the L stands for Loser

Cheers, let's laugh again together soon!

Was the final test to test the execution of a prisoner with the Death Note to see if the 13 day rule was real?

Why weren't the task force suspicious when L was killed by a shinigami when he announced he would test the rule that would confirm Light and Misa as kira

Obviously yes, once he announced his plan to the task force he was dead.
>Why weren't the task force suspicious when L was killed by a shinigami
Because they didn't know about the second book. L literally died overseeing the notebook.

I don't get why he didn't do it in private

>Kill off character
>replace him with an exact replica of him personality wise
What's the point of this?

Attached: MSG00-Lockon-(Lyle).png (600x1000, 408.44K)

Honestly this. L was the best character. They definitely padded as it was in that first 25 episodes but it was kino throughout. I think the very last episode was good but the rest of the N stuff was soulless.

color it in as you read user

bonus: you don't need a bookmark

Based Mello figured out most of it and then cooperated with him.

>that episode where L calls Light his friend
youtube.com/watch?v=N8axhZzIdWY

Attached: Apu - K.jpg (263x191, 8.37K)

Show was shit far before L died lmao. Death note is one of the worst shows I ever finished

Back to the containment board, please.

Attached: 1563294177140.png (1600x1066, 2.15M)

The Death Note How to Read book confirmed L was lying about Light being his friend, L hated Light.

Hate is the closest thing to love

What do you think of the theory that Death Note was supposed to end with L's death or with L defeating Light in volume 7 and that shounen Jump got the creators to continue the story? The creators took a big break after L's death which people speculate was to come up with new ideas since they may have never planned the story beyond volume 7

Why did he hate him?

L loved Light, are you stupid?

Wrong and not canon.

Very plausible. The story just gets so stupid after that, the entire theme of the show is the ying and yang between L and Light.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (550x850, 740.51K)

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (568x874, 854.71K)

kino

L goes to the shinigami realm in the Death Note audiobook

This is likely, if they had time to plan it out it would have only been Melo, Near wasn't needed

The ending was kino though

you wasteful whore

Agreed.

I forgot to mention, the two boys in Bakuman wrote a manga that was supposed to end with both main characters dying until the company that publishes their manga forced them to keep milking it and people think Tsugumi Ohba and Obata were referencing death note and that the two characters were Light and L

L knew that the 13 day rule was bullshit and he knew that Light was Kira and that there was a shinigami present in the building, so why did he announce his plan to them? He was asking to be killed.

L basically left all the evidence and clues as to why it was Light they just had to catch him in the act

man the OST had some real kino
youtube.com/watch?v=hU1vffWZmIM

He was cornered and threw it out into the open because he knew he'd lost. His death gave enough info to the other little faggots to solve the case

The manga was still Hella popular when the story was at its logical and emotional conclusion. As mangaka have literally no say ever because japs are authcucks, they said "this is still making money. Keep going." and the mangaka had to.

I wish they had L write his name in the death note to prevent himself being killed by Rem so he could finish the case like in the films. Imagine if they did that and the anime was 26 episodes (an extra episode for L's fake death reveal and Light's death)

Death Note would have been kino

L did literally all the legwork. Near just picked up where he left off. Also fuck kikes.

kek who is driving in this? sayu?

Attached: 4685470 - Death_Note Mihael_Keehl Nate_River.jpg (1500x2000, 1.85M)

Because Death Note is an anime of plot convenience bullshit, so it is written like trash. Also this

I have never finished this show. I get a couple episodes in, the autistic girl shows up, and the tranny reaper, and I start skipping, and skipping, and skipping, to get by her lines. Then the retarded b-plot crime lords thing comes in, and I skip that. Then I skip a little more to the good parts, then L dies, and then in my mind that's pretty much story over and anything after is fan fiction. How many episodes even are there? Pretty sure I've only seen 40% of them. It's all the show is actually worth, let's be real. Even a lot of that 40% has gay shit inherent to anime that I just put up with out of it being one of the more novel, vanilla, almost cape-shit like animes nearly anybody can watch.

Take your meds you sound like you have 80HD

Anime, especially shounen crap, is extremely hard to stomach. You would be willfully belligerent to say otherwise. Not even in any sort of philosophical or intellectual sense - japs are just autistic cases and their characters and dialogue are trash. Looking through a pinhole into their media by means of subtitled translations doesn't help either.

1) he had info L gave him
2) His cooperation with Mello helped him win. They literally said “the two of us working together let us surpass L”

*raises paw* I did

No, the creator literally states he wanted 108 chapters because it represents some cultural shit