David Lynch wastes his entire life fortune

Instead of making kino

Attached: 364F18C0-D9F4-4269-BD7D-C39DB7305D3D.jpg (750x392, 99.44K)

He's really a nutter isn't he? I always thought it was just LARP

Based schizo wasting millions on vague nonsense while all the poorfag normies cope and seethe

He will make kino in his mind

david launch lol

>people think hes using any of his own money for this
Hes just taking millions from people to tell them to take deep breaths and think of a tree or a beach.

>The initiative will fund meditation training for 10,000 students at Maharishi International University in the US, 10,000 students at the sister school in India, and 10,000 students at partner universities in 10 “major hot spots” around the world.
kek imagine pissing away your fortune on fucking pajeets praying to their cow god over passing it down to your grandchildren

When you mediate and picture a tree, what minority do you picture hanging from it?

This meditation program has always reeked of some cult/money laundering shit to me

Watch out Gwyneth, there's a new snakeoil salesman in town!

A red apple

This confirms that he did watch DUNC after all. Must be hard knowing that his version was essentially the prequel to Space Balls.

>the last week has cinephiles giddy with rumours of a new secret Lynch film debuting at Cannes
>before the line up is announced, Lynch announces that he has nothing to show in an ambiguous fashion
>line up comes out and no Lynch films
>Lynch launches this instead
why does he hate films?

HOLY FUCK LOL

>waah the only acceptable use of wealth is the accumulation of more wealth

why didn't he spend 500,000,000 on something reasonable like 1 painting?

he's gonna show you films
in your mind
LYNCHED

Meditation is awesome. He's made enough movies anyways.

based lynch. real /tpg/ heads have been meditating trancendentally for YEARS

Passing money on to your kids is anti-white

BLACK AS NIGHT
BLACK AS COAL

Attached: rolling-stones-paint-it-black-.jpg (624x420, 159.42K)

It’s not anti-white, it’s anti-muttmerican.

Unironically just how crazy is he? Should we be worried? I always thought of him as eccentric in an endearing way but this is fucked up. Is there something more sinister going on maybe? This is an insane amount of money for something this obviously silly.

Attached: f66f4e8a-bcd2-11ec-8472-1d95ece530ac.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

>anons think David Lynch had 500 million dollars
kek it’s the organization’s money, he’s not that rich

>okay now breath in goyim
Breathes in
>you will eat the bugs
I will eat the bugs

Kys

weirdowood types love this shit it's just another pyramid scheme for rich people like scientology he'll be fine

Unfathomably based
dabbing on materialist retards like you

But user he's got 70 million to his name.
These 500mil aren't his own money entirely.

maybe that user finally meditated hard enoug and gave lynch alzheimers

one of each

Attached: 1649953529514.jpg (800x600, 54.57K)

Im glad more people are realizing this guy is a hack. His whole “so random that it has to have some deeper meaning” approach to filmmaking is just objectively bad and poor, lazy filmmaking

meditation works tho. I got into the level where one hour of meditation put me in the state similar to popping some tramadol

Only the worst type of pseuds and retards get filtered by Lynch. The idiots who look for some paper-thin retarded objective "meaning". The dipshits who make the same mistake as Kermode trying to figure out what different elements represent as if his films are puzzles that need to be solved.
His films are so good because they reflect what film actually is: an expression that resonates with the audience. Mulholland Drive is the best example of this because it has no meaning and anyone can easily see that to be true if they look into its production. But it's also full of meaning because it's so dense and everything in it speaks to different people in different ways.
Lynch's films are pure art and you're an idiot.

You're going to be seeing more and more of these types in the coming years.
Modern critique is rooted almost exclusively in objectivity and following a set of surface level logistical rules.

I actually looked into his program once out of curiosity. You basically pay a smelly hippie $3,000 to give you a magic word that you're supposed to say over and over. Most blatant scam I've ever seen.

If 3,000 is a lot for you you need to learn how to save your money or ask for it for christmas kid

Ok...?

>so random that it has to have some deeper meaning
Unironically Lynched. You missed the point. There is no deeper meaning and it's not random either. Lynch knows that logic and realism often only get in the way of the kino. He is unrestrained. Just don't think about it too much and go with the flow. Accept that it makes no fucking sense. It's not supposed to make sense, it's supposed to be kino and make you feel a certain way.

well he is old and doesnt have much time
what good is your money if you are dead anyway

This is your brain on a strict tofu diet

If you don't like meditation you've been lynched

t. mauler

It pisses me off because it's also everything that's wrong with modern surrealism. There are literally a handful, at most, of directors that do surrealism well. But so many just use it as an excuse to be pretentious twats. They fall into one of two camps. Either it's a tool to be lazy.
>we can't figure out how to finish the film so the sky is donkeys now
>this seems like a really shit film with nothing to say but look there's the ghost of his dead mother! or is it him in a wig?
Or they use it to feel smart about their idiotic ideas
>the ghost of his dead mother represents his anxiety and so it only shows up when he's really anxious except for these scenes because that wouldn't make sense
>his hands can move through objects to represent his emotional disconnect from reality though this has zero relevance on the actual film but it looks cool in the trailer

It's a lot to spend on literal nothing you absolute retard lmao

>Only the worst type of pseuds and retards get filtered by Lynch.
only pseuds and retards like him. He's on the level of Nolan. He gives morons a feel they are le smart and deep so of course they will defend him. If there is no Lynch or Nolan selling that illusion to them, they would need to face the sad reality of being a moron and no one wants to be a moron. Who cares movie is a retarded bullshit with nothing in it? Retards will claim that it's DEEP AND YOU JUST DON'T GET IT. BUT I DO CAUSE I'M SMART. And nothing would convince them to drop this charade, maybe even gun to the head, though i'm not even sure about that.

This is the moment in which you write that i got filtered. That's the go to way to ease your dissonance.

I ronmt see the issue if I had children even though I fon’t intedno beacuse of the civil war abd terrible world I would give all my life savings even though they would be consideravly less thand Davids to a cat sanctuary because I love cats

Based oldchad no longer giving a fuck

He's a freemason. Spreading New Age religion is part of their game. As long as they keep you away from the one true God.

There's nothing to get with Lynch though, that's the point. He's the opposite of deep because his films are solely to make you feel an emotion. It's basically like looking at a painting, most of the time it has no deeper meaning or message to it but it makes you feel an emotion

You literally didn't read my post because nothing you wrote responds to what I wrote and, worse, everything you wrote is already refuted by what I wrote.
It's like if I wrote that we know the year of the French revolution from historical texts preserved in various specific libraries and then you responded saying that we can't know when the French revolution was and anyone claiming we can never says how this would be possible.

that's a cope

Pseuds are the biggest perpetual clowns getting ass ravaged over Lynch in every single thread.

>DUDE JUST LIKE SIT AND THINK!
>That'll be 500 million + tip

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1501794187657.png (494x703, 863.21K)

dude is pretty old anyway, what else will he spend his money on? his kids are probably well educated and make 7 figure salaries so it's not like they need an inheritane

>Who cares movie is a retarded bullshit with nothing in it?
That's the point. Lynch stuff isn't deep, there is no cleverly constructed allegory weaved into the surrealism. It's just plain surrealism. The feeling you get from watching it is all the meaning.

Unironically just turn your brain off bro.

TM is a cult. I read about their flying course before. They all take turns jumping off a trampoline and willing themselves to fly. That's probably why Lynch's hair is always so fucked up, nigga jumping off a trampoline all day flapping his arms.

You're the one coping artlet. Must be difficult to be so autistic you can't even understand art.

>Europe
>multigenerational homes
>Africa, South America, Asia, Central America
>multigenerational homes
Yeah something tells me Europe ain't white, lad

I don't think he ever gave one

Personally I use headspace guided meditations

Nothing will keep me away from my divine Mother Lilith. Fuck you all.

Ok here's the unpopular opinion: I want to see Lynch use all of his money to make a Dune remake, 6 movies of 3 hours each.

>remake
You know it'd be identical to his old film except less coherent both in dialogue and in story progression.

kek