My favourite movie?

>my favourite movie?
>Uhh, conan the barbarian i guess

Attached: 1650053773061.png (2880x2160, 1.86M)

dumb & dumber
i wear the same clothes everyday

That’s me. I like sticking to be as normal and nondescript as possible that way I can’t be made fun of. If you blend in that’s good

>personality is defined by phone and clothes

That picture reflects exactly what it's trying to mock.

FUCK the CIA finally found the literally me archetype!!!

i wear expensive brands and stuff i like and get attention from women and compliments all the time. get fucked autismos

Literally me.

change the shoes to new balance

literally me but iphone 7 from 2016

Attached: 1647333424481.jpg (960x600, 28.3K)

Personality defines phone and clothes. If you look and act the same as everyone you have the same personality

Aren’t you a little old to still be playing pretend?

>NOOOOOOOO EVERYONE MUST DRESS LIKE AN AUTISMO HIGHSCHOOLER
>NOOOOOOOOO NO PERSONALITY OR STYLE AT ALL
>NOOOOOOOOO WEARING EXPENSIVE AND SOUGHT AFTER BRANDS DON'T GET YOU COMPLIMENTS
retard

>conan
I don't think this relates.

All I have to do is poke you a little and you spill all your insecurities. You can have your opinions about that stuff, but you don’t have to pretend to fuck girls

I used a Moto G forever and "upgraded" to a Pixel 2 a couple years ago for like $100. Who needs anything more?

>If you look and act the same as everyone you have the same personality
Most people have tattoos, so this means that people that have tattoos are as plain and mayonnaise. Did I get it right?

>do a little bit of trolling
>reddit transplants show themselves
GO. BACK.

I have a Motorola phone
I'm bald
I'm skinnyfat
I dress like this pic

Attached: dudes.jpg (1006x632, 214.5K)

>inexpensive black phone with stock wallpaper
I say based, tools don't need decoration

I know modernity expects everyone to be reduced to cartoon characters but I'm not going to participate.

The haircut needs to be the zoomer broccoli hair, and the phone needs to be latest overpriced iphone

go back

I wasn’t trolling you. I said I poked you when I pointed out you don’t fuck girls. You pretending to fuck girls makes you the troll. You might want to find a different site if you want to not be such an open book

White phone unique individual chad here

>Nothing is my personality starter pack
Unfortunately I'm afraid that's true about me. The reason why I dress like this is because I saw simple clothes worn in cartoons when I was young so it appealed to me. Also I like to dress comfy and so on...
>my favourite movie?
>Uhh, conan the barbarian i guess
Not this one! My favorite movie appears to be Donnie Darko at the moment. It's the perfect combination of mind fuck, mystery, dread and emotions. I saw trailer in the newspaper for that movie so I always wanted to watch it. I don't know why I haven't watched it before.

That's the opinion I can respect. I'll add it seems like he never put an effort to get know the people he just called out right now.

Since you're posting ITT on this board on this website I'll say you're not better than us user.

Attached: MV5BZjZlZDlkYTktMmU1My00ZDBiLWFlNjEtYTBhNjVhOTM4ZjJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1502, 136.4K)

Wtf???? This is me tho

>my favourite movie?
>why, Bridge to Terabithia of course

Attached: gigachad[1].jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

> >personality is defined by phone and clothes
Your consumer decisions absolutely display your personality.

obvious ESL. learn english!
saying go back means you should GO BACK!

Rate my watch

Attached: casio.jpg (2515x3352, 765.68K)

>bald fat poor faggot
kino

>watches
Always felt like slave collars to me and yes I'm a wagie

Attached: img.png (956x682, 30.69K)

Literally me except I got man titties and bad hair(not balding just shitty hair style)

true
i wear sweaters tucked into light blue jeans everywhere and bleach my hair... everybody thinks im a giant faggot which is absolutely true

>consumerist mutt shitposts

Attached: 1550771403122.jpg (360x280, 23.25K)

Normies wouldn't say Conan the Barbarian, even if they had seen it, they'd say Avengers Endgame.

ATTENTION EVERYONE
You are only allowed to dress in clothes like that if you are attractive and /fit/ . You cant pull it off if you are skinnyfat

sorry i wasn't clear
you need to go back to your home site reddit ( dot) com
this is 4channel we don't act like you here

You can't buy a personality, no matter what Jews tell you.

you are a midwit or you are selling something

10/10

your English is worse than his retard

Look at the guy on the left. He's oozing with personality, his personality is literally dripping from the screen. Average npcs on the right can't compete

Kung Pow
Samsung S21, with Ramiel from NGE for background
tommy hilfiger shoes
louis philippe trousers
video game branded shirts
Path of Exile Hoodie
I dont know what you cal lthe lenght of my hair
Like what Sawyer had in Lost
Skinnyfat? Fuck that, Nice Big Tummy
Also Pedo Mustace and clean shave everywhere else on my face

Attached: 1621097921576.jpg (1096x984, 527.82K)

Attached: 3ABE24FD-2503-471E-8167-F1ADDE18FA6B.jpg (302x301, 20.2K)

Do you feel embarrassed at all being this cringy? I don’t mind trolling people, but acting autistic even as a joke makes me uncomfortable, I’m not sure how you can have fun doing it

>sorry i wasn't clear
>you need to go back to your home site reddit ( dot) com
>this is 4channel we don't act like you here
>your English is worse than his retard

Attached: 41240129.jpg (1080x1245, 98K)

>YOU WILL buy a expensive phone
>YOU WILL base your clothes about the newest trend
>YOU WILL use a emoji as a facial expresion
>YOU WILL not be fat

>YOU WILL be fat
ftfy

Not the troll but the funny part is wasting some retard's time with something so retarded. People on this board along with Yea Forums are especially easy because they are likely autistic with very little social intelligence. It's like poking at the glass

i like blending in

I could get that, but what’s the point of projecting weird insecurities that could only have come from yourself if you just want to act like a retard and waste people’s time? Acting like a retard should be funny and light hearted, not get into some cringy, obscure feelings you have buried. That’s what had me a little confused from the get go

true. Yea Forums autists are the funniest.

what i said originally was true. i'm a zoomer who wears shit like yeezys, jordans, etc and get compliments regularly. it's just funny baiting the contrarian / 'skeptic' types on this site

> You can't buy a personality
Of course not. You are born with one
> you are a midwit or you are selling something
Read Spent by Geoffrey Miller, then you can talk. Buying decisions are absolutely based around and are influenced by personality.

Your phone, clothes, hair, body and facial expression don't determine your personality? If you want to describe personality then you use words like outgoing, aggressive, optimistic, careful, lazy, impressionable, etc. You don't refer to materialistic shit

What does it mean if I have a Nokia and usually wear old band t shirts and bootcut jeans? I rarely see people to have similar choices to mine, but I'm not that unusual or something.

lol

I buy all my apparel from military surplus stores.

Attached: 1646532602270.jpg (1915x831, 366.49K)

>> You can't buy a personality
Only ugly retards think this. Go out and walk around in a nice suit and you'll act and be treated as a completely different person. Walk around life wearing a shitty cumstained gamer hoodie and cargo shorts and you'll be treated and act like a social autist.

based and Yea Forumspilled

poorfags itt are seething and the irony is lost on them that even if they had money they would spend it on something dumb like a rolex instead of crocodile loafers

>hey so what's your favorite show?
>UM RETARD MUCH?? YOU EXPECT ME TO EXPRESS MYSELF THROUGH THE THINGS I *ENJOY*?? WHY NOT ASK ME ABOUT MY AUTISM?

Its a very small part of who you are, if you're someone worth a damn

he is onto something but its far more complicated.certain consumer trends are merely memes that people fall for(fidget spinners,fashion etc).meming on the stupid and gullible(women.children and elders etc)is a huge industry.there is a reason why corps hire psychologist.

your life is miserable and if i didn't resent your nigger behavior so much, i would feel bad for you

Thats not what personality means mr. autismo

People who cringe post on Yea Forums almost never have sex. I took a semester in psychology, and even I could see the underlining motive for that post. Maybe you get no positive attention in real life - ever. So maybe you need to come on here and pretend to have sex and act cool. I could go further into it but I don’t want to hurt your feelings

>Normal clothes
Those are what we call normal now? They're pajamas

Don't sperg out user. If you want to know what a person is like, their favorite movie simply says very little

please hurt his fat faggot feelings, posting about what brands he wears lol im gonna come to this guys house and kill him

why is it so hard for people to realize that you can have lots of money without squandering it on worthless bullshit?

Attached: noided.png (385x68, 4.17K)

To normal people: Exorcist 3

My actual favourite movie: Au Hasard Balthazar

>i hate le small talk xD
Autistic cope.

Get checked for autism.

What the fuck are you talking about retard? If someone asked me my favourite show, I'd tell them and we might talk about it. My point is possessions, interests and taste in media aren't what make up your personality. Only teenagers think this which is why a lot of them purposely align themselves with certain "scenes"

>compensation and "give me attention" attitude
everyone in your life is annoyed by you

why do psychology retards try and socially analyse people after interacting with them for a few minutes? it's not a superpower, you aren't an expert and you aren't even correct. only a semester? did you fail or something?

VERY weird post buddy. you alright? go drink some water or something

I read a good and simple explanation of what happened post WW2 society. It went from a "buy what you need" society to a "buy what you want" society, and thus, the era of society revolving around consumerism was born.

>break a leg
>half of that goes to the hospital room bill

I dress simple because I am poor.
Once I get a job and a nice paycheck, I'll go buy better clothes.
Simple as.

> Its a very small part of who you are, if you're someone worth a damn
Ok. But it’s how people evaluate you at a glance, which is important.And you demonstrate what kind of personality you being to the table.

9/10, silver looks better on white people

>Noooo, you have to look like everyone else or you are not worth a damn!
Lol, cope more NPC

LOL yeezys
how's 2016, invest in Pfizer btw

nobody cares, at all

so embarrassing

> why is it so hard for people to realize that you can have lots of money without squandering it on worthless bullshit?
How would a women know you have means if you don’t show it?

on my way to your house right now, see you soon

>having an expensive phone and being fashionable means you have personality
Peak consoomer cope.

literally me. I spent some time learning how to fit in be a normie. What to dress, what to talk about, etc. A few years later I can pass as a normie and have acquaintances but still haven't made friends or integrated into any groups. I'm a bland friendless carbon copy.
I understand American Psycho on a whole new profounder level fuck.

Attached: 1627590408157.png (976x549, 654.57K)

I don't have to bring anything tothe table. People are not entitled to my personality, fuck them. If they want to get to know me, that's cool, but I won't start prostituting myself for others.

you are so pathetic man its unreal

youre probably just really boring to be around. try having a purpose in life instead of just copying your dime a dozen normie faggots?

you've been browsing /fa/ too much. yeezy is more alive than ever. foam runners are top-tier.

i'll be waiting on the porch. lol.

Dude, you’re literally just acting out like a child. Don’t beat around the bush. It isn’t hard to see what’s wrong with you. If you don’t want to see a shrink or a therapist, and you have no one to open up to in real life (which I’m sure is the case), then fine, keep coming onto Yea Forums and using it that way. It probably won’t help fix what is wrong with you. Maybe if you listened to a little bit more of people’s advice you’d learn

>he conflates meeting new people to a sexual act
Peak mental illness.

they talk to you and sense the quality of diligence in your character.
it's amazing what you can tell about people just by talking to them for a little while. you can figure out how smart they are, how open they are, how likely they are to injure themselves or others in pointless gambles, etc.

The good thing about being skinny fat is all you have to do is exercise 2-3 times per week and you'll look good to normies after 6-12 months.

You don't even have to go to the gym, you can just do pushups, pullups, dips, rows, and squats at home

>Nothing is my personality
More common with these types than "not having a personality" is them being insecure about their interests and playing it "safe"

>I saw trailer in the newspaper
Are you from a 90s version of the future?

wth are virgin jeans?

this is too hard for your average brand worshipping faggot to do. if you fall for the brand shit there is something seriously wrong with you, and if you have to participate in it to get laid then youre a genetic dead end. these people are either low iq or low t, usually both.

its insane how low everyones standards get as soon as we all start pretending that ugly people are attractive and that fat people aren't repulsive

Go read a dictionary, fagot. Then we can talk

>troll acts like a troll
>DUUUUUUUDE YOUR SOCIALLY RETARDED DUUDE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

go study or something. find a hobby. you're not very good at this

man you are disgusting, get a grip on life

How the fuck did flaming homosexuals convince men to wear short pants that show their sockless ankles and that it's high tier fashion? It looks gayer than penis in a male asshole.

Minus the sweater that's literally me

straight cut jeans that are fit a little too loose for anyone but the most bulbous of body builders, and in a bland and inoffensive shade of blue.
imagine the bluejeans of a portly construction worker, but being worn by someone who is loitering at a mall instead.

>making guesses about someone's value based on how new their phone or how spicy their wallpaper is
This is probably the most flagrant and self-defeating NPC cope picture I've ever seen.

>purpose
kek what else? should I read books and get hobbies? normies are boring copies of each other, but they have high charisma skill and attractiveness.

>yea bros people compliment my Bad Dragon shoes all the time!!!

Attached: adidas-Yeezy-Foam-RNNR-MX-Sand-Grey-3.jpg (1000x1000, 60.79K)

>Thats not what personality means mr. autismo
Literally does, prove me wrong idiot.

shame on you for being normal. adopt a pronoun and color your hair you god damn cis

>but they have high charisma skill and attractiveness
you can have that without downloading the cancer that is being a normie into your brain.

i want to take this on a tangent.
can you think of any good reason why a person wouldn't have the background of their cellphone be an image of something they enjoy?
we people use phones so often that it just makes sense that we'd like to see something that inspires joy every time we turn the screen on, no?

>hoodie and sweats are "normal clothes"
>a neutral facial expression is somehow bad
Terrible attempt. Normal clothes should be blue jeans and a checkered shirt. The most basic outfit of all time.

theres nothing gayer than self identifying as a troll online when everyone groups up on you and calls you a faggot. "hur dur i was only pretending to be retarded" etc etc

>, no?
wow i cannot wait to see you in person

True. Most skinnyfat people would have looked good and athletic if they were born 50-100 years ago, when people still went out in the sun and did physical activity.

The raw materials are there, they just need to make use of it. It's really not that hard to gain an "athletic" or healthy looking physique if you are already at a healthy weight and don't have any serious health problems

not really. i think the gayer option here is to waste your time replying again and again. CRINGE!