What are you doing?

>What are you doing?
>Stand up dad.

Attached: image_2022-04-15_213027366.png (1366x768, 970.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZIIXdtye3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHHHHHHHHHH NIGGA I CANT BREATHE

Attached: 1647703135770.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

>time travel
RUINED. God I miss when this shit was just a show about cool flying dudes on wires killing big naked men.

>ACK

i really liked season 4 so far

Attached: D61DAAAA-CB3B-4801-9436-15C5AECA2A61.jpg (740x506, 49.64K)

Oh no no no

I tried giving this anime a chance, I really did. I know many animes take a while to get into things, but 64 episodes in, and I have given up on this shitshow completely.

In the first season, I had high hopes. We were introduced to many cute waifus early on, such as Mikasa, Sasha, Armin, etc., but they show almost no skin. Fan service is essential for any anime, but the directors and animators of this show were so arrogant they thought that they didn't even need to include it to be successful. This is a recurring problem, and there are so many missed opportunities in each season, including Gabri wearing a night dress instead of a tight bikini. The only skin we ever see is in season 3 part 2. After the whole erwin and armin, fiasco we end up seeing armin shirtless, but it turns out she is flat AF.

I skipped season 2, so I will just talk about seasons 3 and 4. In the first part of season 3, it is pretty much just talking and no action. The most exciting part was when Armin has Aaron chained up and there is mad sexual tension, but of course, it ends with nothing sexual happening at all. I stopped watching season 3 part 1 right there.

In season 3 part 2, people whose names I forgot who were Aaron's friends are suddenly evil and titans? Aaron fights them and blah blah blah and suddenly we go to his dad's story which is completely irrelevant to the plot

With season 4, I was hopeful because a new studio was taking over and maybe they could improve this heaping pile of dog shit, but my hope was quickly extinguished when i saw gabriella's attire, as i mentioned earlier. This last episode was straw that broke the camels back when they did not play the ost i wanted at the end when Erin transormed.

This might just be the worst anime of all time, and that is no exaggeration. It is somehow number 2 on the rankings right now, so I am gonna make as many accounts as I can and rate this trash a 1. Anyone who enjoys this anime is too easily entertained and must have a very low IQ

Based. Nips shouldn't attempt to be deep.

KING FLOCH KING FLOCH KING FLOCH!

Attached: EvcB54cWgAAVZ04.jpg (1029x1200, 199.66K)

i hate shitkasa so much
ymir best girl

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ

Attached: 18b.jpg (600x599, 33.61K)

Nah, it's good. You're wrong.

Attached: image_2022-04-15_214546755.png (640x434, 241.88K)

The dubs are better than the subs. The only downside is the fact that I’m always four episodes behind and must immediately leave this thread without looking at another comment.

THE UNMONGED

no theyre not retard

a lot manga are crippled the demand for constant escalation. at this point in the story they need an earth-shattering twist that redefines the bounds of reality. in this case it is boring nonsense.

how will normie blacks and browns react when eren is revealed to be a pussy at the end? I know cucked white people will love it but what about the rest?

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY FROM INVADERS YOU'RE THE REAL BADGUYS!

Attached: 706.png (600x600, 341.51K)

No Yuki Kaji IS EREN YAEGER anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

I grew out of anime years ago, but recently decided to finally check out season 2 and binged all seasons within the last month. This show is a masterpiece.

kys snktranny

Attached: 16421671441370.png (1280x1227, 1.02M)

>I grew out of anime years ago, but recently decided to finally check out season 2 and binged all seasons within the last month. This show is a masterpiece.

Attached: 1649692478473.png (1087x1007, 324.98K)

Was still somewhat watchable at this point, but peak aot was Erwin sacrificing himself in that epic final charge. Series had a steep decline ever since they introduced Marley and the modern world, before that it was a 9/10 anime.

Season 1 was straight up 10/10, was very surprised anime could be so kino considering how 99.9% of it is trash crafted for manchildren.

it's the insane schizo nazi incel crowd that self inserted as eren which hated the ending, mikasa and historia never had any romantic feelings for him

Attached: 1635882462180.png (1874x1642, 1.57M)

if you werent there, you were square

Attached: 1640897502652.jpg (1300x3261, 2.85M)

The show is kino whenever Eren or Zeke is on screen the cringvenger race traitors who blow up trains full of child soldiers are the problem.

Changed my life this animes

Attached: 1649283029366.jpg (1125x1888, 659.49K)

>Eren=Putin

Nah Eren is Ukraine

I wonder if the ending changed his mind

Nobody cared about the romance, the issue was how they turned Eren into a pathetic incel retard when everything he had done at the point painted him as a determined leader looking out for his people at the expense of his humanity and consience.

It seemed extremely hamfisted, like some corporate drone funding and sponsoring the anime saw how Eren had a massive following and since his actions were ""problematic"" they decided to intervene and have him portrayed as how the media likes to portray the so called alt right, loser incels that lack conviction. Even had Armin call him pathetic to drive home the point.

I believe the actually ending was something completely different, but seeing how big the manga was people behind the scenes strong armed the author into altering it. There's literally no reason for the manga to end abruptly with the island, the same one that they had been hailing as the last bastion of humanity, being carpet bombed to oblivion when everything up until the last arc was hinting at a more bittersweet ending involving the continued survival of Paradise but at great moral expense. They even had to have a ragtag bunch of "genocide bad fighting back bad watching your entire culture getting annihilated and globalised good" traitor retards cause the ending of their own people and then living happily ever after, it's sinister to say the least.

>The Rumbling=Invasion of Ukraine/Future invasion of Poland

but he's not the Defense Titan

>eldians = jews
>marley = germany
>paradis = israel

tldr still watching part 3

First 3 seasons were good then it went to shit. It should have just stuck to the premise of every single human outside the wall being dead

If he built his white nationalist identity based on Eren he probably killed himself when he found out he was just a massive cuck

>how they turned Eren into a pathetic incel retard
kek did you even watch the show? eren was always a pathetic incel retard

Putin=eren
Donbass=paradise
Invasion=rumbling
You=seething libtard

Massive cope.

No he wasn't. Name 3 instances before season 4, or even before the end of this season, that depict him as a pathetic incel. You can't cause there aren't any.

Yo this show is pretty deep. Real deep, not fake deep like evangelion

Attached: Screenshot_20220415-171007.png (1080x2220, 673.98K)

He didn't fuck Mikasa for 9 years

> Fan service is essential for any anime, but the directors and animators of this show were so arrogant they thought that they didn't even need to include it to be successful.

Attached: 1615451566106.jpg (1080x1266, 147.03K)

Are you stupid?

>Last season ends on ANOUTHER cliffhanger and year wait

Attached: MV5BM2Y1Y2Q2MzktZDBlMi00MmJiLWIzMTAtYTJkMmYwYTZlMDc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5MjYxOTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x563, 43.97K)

and the show was always shit i guess

or you can just read the last 9 chapters of the manga and see the end for yourself
it's shit

>Name 3 instances
raging at annie in their first fight and getting btfo
raging at ymir in the trees with reiner and getting btfo
raging at hange in jail and getting btfo

I havent read a single post in this thread and i dont care about your opinions, but the first part of season 4 was kino as fuck. Literally some of the best piece of art I have ever seen in my life. Didnt like part 2 of season 4 that much though...

>introduced to many cute waifus early on
stopped reading here. you need to go back to Yea Forums. armong is worst waifu btw and shouldve died instead of erwin

How did he get btfo when he beats both of them?

Shut the fuck up

I've waited this long I can keep waiting.
I think the anime is better than the manga anyway.

>Anne literally murdered a quarter of the cities population and tried to kidnap him
>Ymir turned traitor and Eren had his arms and legs cut off and was in the process of getting abducted
>Hange was being an annoying bitch and calling him a tantrum throwing kid
None of those are valid. Go back to your subreddit

I never liked Eren and I still hated the ending

>kidnapped by annie and had to be saved by levi
>kidnapped by reiner and ymir and had to be saved by erwin
>killed by the alliance headed by hange
wtf are you talking about

This

Attached: CuNDK38XYAE26Bd.jpg (713x1024, 175.02K)

He literally killed Hange you dumb fuck

most kino moment in modern anime history

youtube.com/watch?v=mZIIXdtye3k

he literally didn't you dumb fuck

Don't really understand why didn't kill Reiner or Piecke when he had the opportunity besides the writer saying so but whatever.

Attached: Er2nld2XUAIxc2k.jpg (1000x1000, 117.43K)

I think you mean lolimir

I'm glad I never got into this series. My aversion to anything popular is as much a hindrance as it is a blessing.

Attached: 1615021248475.jpg (1199x453, 72.61K)

So the Jews are justified in using globohomo to destroy the white race because they've been genocided by Germany and Europe in general for centuries? Got it.

He’s too hot to be an incel

More like
>Beats the shit out of Annie so hard she hides in a block of ice for half her remaining life
>Beats the shit out of Reiner but leaves him alive in pity and disgust
>Has his most loyal soldier and friend Floch murder Hange his most hated foe