Am I supposed to know who this is?

Attached: rosario_dawson_mandalorian_ahsoka_character.jpg (1400x1050, 66.33K)

It's uh, Frizzo McCloudBouncer

are the tentacles able to be used for.. you know?

She’s from some Nickelodeon show

I've seen her pussy

Attached: 1648938396971.jpg (600x549, 35.15K)

Shelley Marsh

you need to watch a kids cartoon from 2008 to understand this

Ahsoka makes sense in her Mando episode as long as you've seen the prequels. You don't need to know she was Anakin Skywalker's apprentice - you just need to know that she's an exiled Jedi who survived Order 66 because she quit right before the purge, all of which is explained through natural exposition in the episode; and the main plot is focused on Mando and Grogu's relationship and defeating the Magistrate. Servicing the die hard fans and not overwhelming more casuals viewers with backstory is a delicate balancing act, which I think the episode pulled off

It's Book of Boba Fett and the upcoming Obiwan and Ahsoka shows that are going all-in on Clone Wars fanservice that I think is going to alienate a lot of normies

Attached: luke mando.png (640x425, 324.23K)

Yes. Bo Katan told you who she is in the previous episode and there was a recap in the beginning of this episode.

/thread

Attached: dfrYNkhtDTssAZyxPYQJJC.jpg (1920x1080, 142.12K)

So....the empire was just like, "Oh....I see, you're and EXILED jedi running around with lightsabers and using the force to fight evil? Oh, well that's cool, carry on. Nice head tits btw too."

It's a big galaxy and she was one person hiding on backwater planets, if Obiwan and Luke didn't decide to dive headfirst into helping the Rebellion Vader probably wouldn't have ever found either of them

btw it's fucking stupid that Obiwan and Vader are going to fight in the upcoming D+ show lmao

anikan's underage hebe jailbait alien fuck toy

Isn't Filonishit the only reason soys watch these soulless TV shows?

>Hey, you know that really weird, creepy jedi we have?
>Anakin?
>Bingo! Wow, first guess! He's that bad huh? Ok anyway, you know how he seems to have some serious hangups about women?
>Oh yeah, like, really, really serious, almost psychotic issues with women?
>Yeah right. He wants a female padawan.
>Well I don't really see why he's here in the first place, seeing how he's a mental case who in no way exibits jedi principals of calm and rationalitiy, so uh, hey why not? Let's fuck this up good if we're going to do it.

the majority of Star Wars fans don't know who Dave Filoni even is and while they might be aware Clone Wars exists or even caught a few episodes, they weren't superfans who are aware of its additions to Star Wars canon

people liked the Mandalorian because Mando was a fun new character and Baby Yeed was a genuine sensation, only a small minority of diehard fanboys (whom disney is deathly afraid of thinks not appeasing them is the reason why Solo flopped and Rise of Skywalker underperformed) care about Clone Wars shit

>>Let's fuck this up

That's the only thing your head cannon got right. Anakin was a good teacher. It was the Jedi Council that betrayed Asokha for politics. They turned her over to Palpatine without even a fair trial.

She really is a terrible addition to the entire canon, TCW fags will say it isn't so all fucking day but the reality is that she distracts from Anakin's immaturity and coldness

Wrong. She's an excellent addition. Ahsoka is eye candy and likable. Do you know how rare that is in today's Hollywood? George Lucas has a lot of problems, but at least the man still knows how to entertain.

>but at least the man still knows how to entertain.

Lol....

Not necessarily, i am pretty sure her show will cover all the basics in time. She is a pretty solid character. Disney made a mistake making up Rey when they could have used her instead. Then again maybe having a show is better than movies these days...

>It's a big galaxy
It sure doesn't seem like it with all these happenstance cameos.

If you like SW, yeah. If you're some fake fag that only watched the Episode movies then I guess you wouldn't.

>old hag
>eye candy
This coomer is lost.

>filters fake nuwars fans
She wasn't acrobatic enough
whoever they had choreographing her fight scenes should be lynched.

Is she Dexter Jettsters daughter?

She didn't show up in Mandalorian by happenstance though. The whole first season was about Mando trying to find the last of the Jedi.

She is a good friend.

Attached: 1644352169077.webm (1176x500, 353.8K)

it is completely unreasonable for this character to exist as anakin's padawan. she would've been mentioned once in episode 3 especially in the council scenes. having an apprentice is extremely relevant to anakin becoming a part of the council and becoming master, whether the apprenticeship failed or not the matter would be of discussion

you know Clone Wars is a cartoon and it's impossible for real people to do that shit?

Do you want Star Wars to look like Marvel where the characters turn into CGI cartoons every time someone throws a punch?

Apparently she was anakins apprentice in a cartoon series which is fucking stupid because anakin himself was serving under Obi Wan.
So they made the apprentice get an apprentice because they wanted a young female character to draw whatever audience they think they'd draw.

>orange butcheeks

Attached: 1548537253913.png (500x463, 339.35K)

>fake
Is this some new astroturf? All you niggers were considered fake fans in 2008 and you still should be considering how integrated this shit is in Disney canon.

I really wish they would stop trying to Marvelise Star Wars.
>LOOK! CONNECTIONS! WE ARE A FRANCHISE!
Adding in all these cartoon characters just makes the universe feel small.
>She's totally important guys! She was just never in any of the main movies and no one ever mentioned her because reasons...!
Look at someone like Saw GerreraL he's been in Rogue One, Rebels, Clone Wars, Bad Batch, Fallen Order. Just like seeing Tatooine, again, in the Mandalorian/Book of Boba Fett, I am just bored with this shit.

>big galaxy
>Still gotta keep showing Tatooine
I wish it was shown to be a big galaxy.

exactly, Anakin having a padawan is bad enough given that he gets it soon after AOTC where he demonstrates his recklessness, but it's even dumber that it's supposed to be some transformative experience on him when the guy we see in ROTS is only moderately more mature and just as repressed as in AOTC

>What are wires
rope yourself. You can do that shit practically.

Normies do not care if they don't know Chad Bane or Ahsoka. They're there for the ride regardless.

I thought they were trying to push this whole thing that Ahsoka ISN'T a Jedi though?

>All you niggers were considered fake fans in 2008
By who? Nobody gave a shit about Star Wars after the prequels. It was a dead IP outside of a few die hard boomers reminiscing about seeing the originals in the 70s. The only thing that saved it was all the Clone Wars TV shows and great videogames made in the late 2000s that kids loved.

Compartmentalising the Clone Wars was the DUMBEST thing the prequels did. Phantom Menace set up wasn't needed. Then we get the start and end in the next two films. When the most interesting part is how war changes people and we only got that in a cartoon with shit like Ahsoka.

Could have had three films about the start, middle and end of the war with character development. The most disingenous thing Filoni did was the whole self-important Mandalorian arc in the Clone Wars.

>this super important shit is happening while RotS is going on people! just never mentioned by any of the characters

Anakin is a full-fledged Jedi Knight in Revenge of the Sith, he was promoted immediately after the Battle of Geonosis. Obi-Wan is a Master serving on the council when he was only a Knight in episode II

And Mando didn't know that until he found her. Just watch the show nigga.

>Just watch Disney Wars
Thanks, but I'll pass.

I did watch the show, I don't remember shit from it because it's completely forgettable and dumb.

This entire post is exactly what I mean.
>made in the late 2000s
Very clear that you weren't around during the height of the CWMMP and everything leading up to RotS.

>Very clear that you weren't around during the height of the CWMMP
Read my post again, I said shows as in plural.

And what I said is still true. CW03 wasn't the only thing that was enhancing the prequel hype and if you actually were around you'd know that and wouldn't have specified "late 2000s" like some newfag. You don't get to talk about who's fake.

I was talking about the videogames when I said late 2000s. Holy fuck you're a sperg lmao

What videogames you idiot? All the good ones came out from the mid to late 90s up to one (singular) game from 2007 with Lego TCS.
You TCWfags needed to have been gatekept harder, clearly.

Timothy Olyphant is still alive so he didn't even do anything too kek.

Okay buddy

Attached: 1648518823757.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

You faggots ruined Star Wars and are part of the reason it's shit now. Okay yourself into a noose.

No thanks.

Attached: pictureofme.jpg (640x795, 62.77K)

Checked and based.

Anakin was a simp not a misogynist

People soi-faced at her reappearance but imo it was done very poorly, especially the 'cool' lightsaber bits because it took away from the Luke reveal in the finale. A much better way to go about it would have been to portray her initially as some unknown cloaked sage. The fans would know who it is because of her alien hair and attitude and that Bo-katan knows her. She would not show off her lightsabers so the casual audience would not have had a reason to think she was a fully capable Jedi herself, which would have lent more to the suspense of Mandalorian's search as well as the finale climax.

Too bad these shows are practically rushed out, they could be so much more with a bit more careful planning. And too bad they are committed to the sequels trash..

shut the fuck up Dave
go draw some more wolf fursonas

>Bo-katan
Who...?

>look mom I posted it again

The mandalorian chick played by Battlestar Galactica

>People soi-faced at her reappearance
>"People"