Saves Cobra Kai

>Saves Cobra Kai

Attached: cobra kai terry silver.png (1500x1000, 3.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSKV95CpzZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=DIZl_BEuPfM
youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought I was gonna hate this kid and he ends up becoming my new favorite character, this show shouldn't be this good.

Attached: kennythejet.jpg (590x350, 33.82K)

He was cringe and almost ruined the show if not for based Terry Silver

Tory and Sam's barefeet saved Cobra Kai

>screen name is kenny the jet, referencing the greatest early american kickboxer
>joins true cobra kai as the youngest member
>manages to score against MC rival Robbie
>steals lapusso's girl before fucking him up in the locker room
>could probably even beat up his jailbird older brother
Kenny was great and cringe is a faggot zoomer concept to justify never believing in anything

Based Terry Silver
youtube.com/watch?v=jSKV95CpzZ0

I liked his story and im a huge racist. That's good storytelling

Cobra Kai really needed a proper villain. Kreese is a crusty old fuck that basically needs a stunt double for walking scenes. I didn't think he'd pull it off but Thomas Ian Griffith fucking owns the show now.

Did you not watch Season 4? Terry Silver is the villain now, Kreese got rekt by him

I said Cobra Kai "needed" a villain not "needs". NEEDED...past tense.

Season 4 was really carried by Silver, otherwise almost nothing happened

is daniel still bangin' mr. miyagi?

What?

>Johnny and Miguel interacting less and less
>Robbie still a faggot
>Amanda still a cunt and sticking up for her daughter's rival in any capacity
>Cucked out of the Miguel vs Hawk fight
Really hope they don't try and push for another season after 5 and tie up the plot threads in a satisfying way

>Whole seaosn is about how the dojo that loses the tournement has to stop training
>Daniel just says nope lol

Now that the dust has settled, what's his endgame?

So has Robbie left Cobra Kai? We see him meet with Johnny and start crying and then thats it

The tournament is kino as fuck, way more epic than the first one. Robbie and Hawk's fight was fantastic.

Yeah i'll give you that the final episode was solid as fuck

i haven't seen it in a while
last i remember daniel moved into that shack where he got the lesson from miyagi-san on nailin' it in right

Franchise, franchise, franchise

I think so, yes. He knows Terry Silver and Kreese have lost it. Plus he's going to go with his dad to save Miguel from the cartels.

>Robbie and Johnny fighting Cartel members to save Miguel
Sounds kino as fuck

Funniest scene of this season, god i love this show
youtube.com/watch?v=DIZl_BEuPfM

kek

It won't be his dojo you fucking moron

Yes it will be retard

not enough of them

So why is the chink there?

To add the secret Miyagi tech that he rekt Daniel with

>Amanda still a cunt
amanda is the only reasonable one out of the adult characters lmao. also the more scenes of her, the better.
>imagine that lapusso
what i really don't get it his change of character. the man is in his 70s, he even admitted to kreese how he was a total fucking autist in the third movie with the way he acted around literal children and then he becomes an even worse version of that drugged-out bootleg seagal that he was in the 80s? i like his character in the show but the way he was introduced clashes completely with how they built him up.

I dunno i thought how they handled Silver was kino

>haven't starred in anything since XXX with Vin Diesel
>was the editor for Grimm
Huh, that's one hell of a comeback

>Miguel's dad

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50.33K)

as i said, i like how it played out with him. it just doesn't make sense how he got introduced.
>kreese visits silver, asks him to help him out
>silver says he's happy with his life and regrets how he acted back then during karate kid 3, how he was super addicted to coke and shit and wasn't himself back then
>nah but remember how i saved you in 'nam
>oh shit you're right better relapse into the same fucking retard i was back then
would have made way more sense if he hadn't been introduced as such an accomplished dude

Holy shit that would be beyond kino

>one of the episodes is just a Better Call Saul episode crossover
>50 minutes of Mike
>followed by the karate sequence

>doesn't start doing coke
And that's when my suspension of disbelief broke.

Needs more Robbie and Tory sex

He stopped taking his meds. Literally. He was on anti-psychotics, and he stopped taking them as the season progresses. There's even a scene where he throws them away if I recall. He was fine and normal and Kreese's bullshit made him spiral back to his old self.

Kreese bros, did we lose?

Needs more me and Tory sex.

needs more sam/moon/tory sex

There was also a lot of subtle prodding about the type of life he was living. He didn't just jump back to crazy 0-60. It's the "just when I thought I was out!" dragging back in thing again, where the tamed housecat slowly remembers what being a lion actually felt like.

Silver is fucking kino as fuck, the actor is so fucking good

sam is hotter but tory has the bigger titties... a debate for the ages
terry silver is the same age as ralph macchio is what fucked me up. he looks like a 77 year old with a facelift but is 59

Silver looks fine for 60, Ralph Macchio is just a freak who looks 40 still

I just want to see Kreese actually beat the shit out of Stingray

I'm mildly satisfied they actually did something with him at least.
I just couldn't figure out why the fuck Stinger was even in the show before that, unless some union mandated his presence to have a point-toable definition for "superfluous."

>sam is hotter but tory has the bigger titties
just have a whole episode of them eating each other's asses

based

no man silver looks weird.. just weird. maybe because he's so lanky but probably because of the facelift. macchio looks like a 60 year old who eats good food, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and exercises regulargy

Attached: Martin-Kove-William-Zabka-Thomas-Ian-Griffith-Cobra-Kai-1546076.jpg (590x350, 39.53K)

>macchio looks like a 60 year old who eats good food, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and exercises regulargy
Lad if you think every 60 year old looks like Ralph Macchio you are delusional

He's just a tongue in cheek joke at the expense of real adults trying to take karate lessons and not realizing classes are always just kids. He's always been a punchline.

not every 60 year old you cunt. i said plainly: a 60 year old that has low stress, high income and all the benifits that come with that lifestyle (good food, good exercise, good sleep and so on)

You are dumb

nah bro he just has insanely good genetics. he was 23 in karate kid and looked barely older than 15. william zabka is four years younger and looks a lot older both in cobra kai and karate kid.

most people who make it to above average age have a couple of things in common: they didn't work hard (if they worked at all), they ate good food and took their time to eat it. and they lived in a gentle climate. ralph macchio ticks all those boxes doesn't he?

You just keep posting complete bullshit dont you?

please explain what was malarkey about what i said about gracefully ageing and labour, diet, climate

A bunch of the oldest people to ever live have talked about how they smoked, drank and did whatever the fuck tthey wanted their entire lives. You are such a fucking retard its unreal

>A bunch of the oldest people to ever live have talked about how they smoked, drank and did whatever the fuck tthey wanted their entire lives
name them then

youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs

He fought in WW2 but im sure he had a stress free life you fucking retard