STOMP STOMP CLAP

STOMP STOMP CLAP

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4

Attached: C94AACC2-9E68-4A42-B626-24B7C07FF02A.jpg (280x180, 9.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnb7WdHEPao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boom clap, the sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on and on and on and
Boom clap, you make me feel good
Come on to me, come on to me now

No sympathy for these people. You could work literally anywhere else other than Wal-Mart for comparable wages and not have to do this shit.

Americans really pledge allegience to their employer before the start of a shift

>youll be a cashier one day

Attached: 1649412738422.gif (352x334, 126.69K)

Excuse me, sir, but I couldn't help but notice one of your employees back there isn't showing his fullest Walmart Cheer!

Attached: 1639242085793.jpg (1101x1007, 507.95K)

in elementary the whole lunchroom would randomly break out we will, shit was some movie shit. one table starts stomping and clapping then the rest of the lunchroom would join in till the teachers got on the mic and told us to stop.

Clean it up.

Attached: 423423423.jpg (1500x788, 188.87K)

Teachers were always such anti-fun faggots.

/pol/ be like "College is a scam" then ends up vids like this

>AYYYYOOOO!!!!
ayooooo!!!!

Attached: walmart manager.jpg (635x433, 34.88K)

It is, degrees are a waste of time and money. You can make a better career out learning a trade.

brooooooooooooooo why :(

Dudes I can't be a neet forever I'm not rich enough. How do I avoid this fate?

Buy crypto or stocks.

Just be yourself.

degree inflation has ruined a lot of common uni paths, where you would be better just grinding out a cage job and saving up to fund your own thing

>degrees are a waste of time and money

Brainlet detected

>You can make a better career out learning a trade

OK uncle Rayray. Enjoy your fucked knees, lungs, dignity, and back by age 30.

Work on your firm handshake, you're going to need it bucko.

No, they couldn't. Walmart is rock bottom unless you want to go to college for four years.

Even minimum wage is not enough to get by nowadays. Inflation is only going to get worse and it's only a matter of time before the economy collapses.

Get educated or sell your body.

Its worth it to defeat Putin.

WE ARE WE ARE

Some were just doing their jobs, some legitimately hated kids, some were out of touch boomers.

Sure thing antifa, sure thing. Capitalism will implode on itself any day now.

Any.

Day.

Now.

>learning a trade
>implying they hire anyone without a masters degree and 5+ years of experience

Attached: asQfNMN.jpg (1076x718, 46.99K)

W A L M A R T

i was just thinking about this song earlier today
someone post the one where they just dance

Why do white people work in these Walmart-tier jobs for the entire adult lives?

I'm doing HVAC training in a few days, all I did was send an email to a recruiter. trades seem to always be hiring and looking for people

Cause the higher paying jobs need to meet diversity quotas and would rather hire immigrants from third world countries who came here illegally.

>he's thinks he's going to get hired if he has a degree in this current day and age
Lmao I can't tell you how many people I know with degrees that are either unemployed or just scraping by on some bottom of the barrel job.

What’s the point of this demeaning shit? As long as the employee does their job who gives a shit

Attached: IMG_1023.png (671x665, 195.21K)

yup gotta prepare the kids to be miserable the rest of their life

Anything to escape personal responsibility for your own failures. Asians work harder and achieve more because they actually give a shit.

because they can make you and they think it’s funny. that’s literally why Sam Walton did it

People with degrees make an average $30-$40k more annually than people with no degree. The trade memes on Yea Forums are copes from poorfags and brainlets.

Attached: Mike Rowe.jpg (448x377, 32.56K)

they trap you in sunk-cost with slow and steady pay-raises, and pseudo-"promotion" paths. Even though store managers make decent money apparently. Plus it's incredibly easy and low-effort work, made for retards.

Degrees may be a scheme, but you need a trade of some kind if you want to make without a degree. Retail, fast food and call centers are what unqualified dregs of society end up doing.

Attached: diablo_YOU face.jpg (600x857, 55.95K)

My bro got his CDL and he always gets jobs. Problem is he always gets fired because he doesn't like doing what he's told.

>2022
>Not learning to cut hair

I make $60K per year smoking and bullshitting with my friends

>People with degrees

That only applies to certain STEM careers. Also tradies make fucking bank if they're unionized.

americans will spend all high school telling you about how horrible slavery was and then they do shit like this

it's just that most tradesmen won't go into business for themselves and that's the real end game where you make money.

you can have a degree and still end up working retail

Imagine being so low on the corporate ladder that a fucking machine has authority over you.

Attached: f9f.png (500x374, 219.53K)

Can confirm managers do make good money and have more perks. One of my bros used to be a Walmart manager and he got to go to these big managers conferences. He even met Terry Crews at one conference.

Former jew yorker here, we have unionized jobs up the ass in NYC and it's insane how much money these guys make in a fucking year. Even working for the MTA nets a pretty good yearly income.

Yeah you can make 50k a year as a welder.

Kek, simply devious, sirs

Walmart is the country's single largest private, for-profit employer.

Attached: walmart-nation.jpg (1070x813, 333.27K)

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW

Attached: WagieDance3.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

>tfw to retarded to get a degree
>probably will be one of those dead inside 40 years old who are still working some shitty min wage work
it wasn't supposed to be like this...

>Completely destroy manufacturing sector
>All that's left is education/healthcare admin positions and working at a retail store where almost everything was made overseas in a sweatshop

This country is so fucking dead

I don't believe any of the /pol/ conspiracies but I am absolutely convinced that this is a goyim humiliation ritual.

Attached: good dog.webm (1280x720, 623.13K)

Because, in America, your career options are:
1. move to the HECKIN big city where you can experience the HUSTLE (50% of your income going to pay rent at an apartment you can hardly use because you're expected to be at work at least 60 hrs/wk) and BUSTLE (browns and crime)
2. stay in your decaying suburb/rural area and work at the only employers around, which are always fast food or retail or shit like that

Cool bro, enjoy 12 hour days in people's hot ass attic, or under their house filled with spiders. After 5 years tho you can buy a busted up van, and open up your own business

Well there's also tech and agriculture.

ITT: lazy zoomers

Attached: Boomer Meme 8.jpg (720x531, 156.08K)

lmao how much student debt are you sitting on?

>>>>>>>>>>good pay

Should've studied harder in school.

It is a goyim humiliation ritual.

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.jpg (487x720, 100.82K)

Studying hard in school gets you option #1

youtube.com/watch?v=pnb7WdHEPao

Hahaha, I just hate working 60 hour weeks, and dealing with traffic, also the fucking random drug tests. Im enjoying being a stay at home dad for the moment, but unfortunately ill need to start looking for a job come mid June. Worst mistake was getting my CDL should have picked another trade, but the jobs are thrown at you.

>he doesnt wfh

Attached: At First I Lold.jpg (472x604, 54.79K)

What Television & Film is this from?

Lynchian

>agriculture
yea right they hire mexicans without greencards and they are basically slaves with extra steps

Not all heroes wear capes.
Ours do tho

Attached: WagieRagie65.jpg (1600x1066, 354.95K)

>tfw living in an affordable city working in a piss easy warehouse job and saving up to buy a cheap home only 30 mins outside the city
lmao imagine living in some overpriced shithole like LA or new york and having to work some shitty retail job while having to bunk with 4 roomates to afford your 2000 dollar studio LMAO

Its so nice. I do maybe 12 hours of work a week. Issue is the pay is low, $21/hr.

Nah Im sure World War III could bring back manufacturing jobs to America, because we need to supply the front lines.

Just listened to o&a fake fire a guy who worked at mcdonalds for 50 years lol

I think he doesn't mind the long work weeks. He lives with his mom because his credit is too fucked to get an apartment, so he stays away as long as possible.

You do know there are positions out there besides hand picker right, cityboy?

PUT UR COSTUME ON

Attached: WagieRagie47.jpg (600x598, 95.59K)

Tech is only good because 80% of Americans are too stupid and lazy for it.

Agriculture is impossible to break into unless you already own a lot of farmland or at least grew up on one.

I think that it would be healthier for the country if we brought slavery back in some way, all the people who can't find jobs could sell themselves to someone better off and offer sex and do house chores for food and bed

wfh is cool but it also means they'll cut you and forget about you if they want to.

None, I'm not a retard

Zero I have a CDL, but my cousin is in HVAC so I understand what the work entails, the difference is he come from money and legit just waiting to become a journey man and him and his dad will open an HVAC company.