The Norfman

I watched it today. It was pretty fucking good, my only issue is that it has too much mythology stuff for my taste. Also the singing was weird.

My gf didn't like it, she hated the ritual killings and thought the ending was too sad.

I rate it 8/10, I don't have any kinos too look forward to now except Avatar 2

Attached: 4bca70fe-e7b2-45a9-ae3e-6fa61207cfb2.jpg (980x653, 134.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertelorism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the cheesy to kino ratio?

1/1

How much Anya is there?

>I don't have any kinos too look forward to now except Avatar 2
based and robust

All of her

It has some cheesy scenes but it's pretty grim overall. The ending can be considered a happy ending, I guess, even though the ending is brutal.

Quite a lot. She plays Amleth's tradwaifu.

Only 268 days left

Is it better than Eggers' other films?

Couldn't tell you, I haven't seen them. All I've seen is webms from The Lighthouse posted on Yea Forums.

> Also the singing was weird.

It makes sense. Vikings were not a musically gifted bunch.

> We have an account by the Arabic traveller al-Tartushi. He visited Scandinavia in the 900s. Al-Tartushi wrote that he had never heard a more terrible song than the inhabitants in a town near the Baltic Sea (probably Hedeby) sang: “one hum, that was reminiscent of a dog’s howl, only even more bestial”. This was not exactly a flattering description of Viking singing!

The funeral scene where a young girl sings just put me off. I didn't like the sound of the language she sang in. So I believe him. That scene felt like horror to me.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1280x960, 210.11K)

>Vikings were not a musically gifted bunch.
It's impossible to say whether or not that's the case. I don't see why there wouldn't have been great music in that era.

Unrealistic physique for a medieval person

Yes

Honestly, he looks even bigger in the film. There's a scene where the berserkers are doing a war dance of some kind to prepare for battle and you really see how insane his body looks. I have no idea what people looked like back then but I imagine they had to do a lot of work with their bodies. Dunno about him though because all him and his buddies do is raid for a living and row boats and shit which should make you pretty swole.

>trusting a mudslime to give an honest account of "infidels"
lawdy lawd

>taking your gf to watch an incel movie
bruh

>Waste Bjork and only give her a brief 2minute scene
Unforgivable, shan't be watching

I dragged her with me to watch The Batman last month, too. Our cinema today was a mix of young couples, families and old people. I didn't see any zoomers so maybe they're not into this or they just go to the movies later in the day. I saw some zoomers heading in to Morbius though, kek.

>gf
fuck off normie faggot

Yea Forums has always been the most normalfag board

Another weird thing besides the singing was the legendary sword. I didn't understand the point of that but his trip to obtain it was pretty cool.

Still not realistic

>My gf didn't like it

No shit. This is a mans movie
Women only like romance and comedies

Surely they would be fatter so they don't die in the cold weather shirtless

I guess? If he wasn't as swole as he is there's no way he could carry the movie like he does though.

Maybe but the movie does have romance

Shirts are worn in most of the film but yeah probably

This is more of a woman's movie actually. The bezerker is only a man for the first 30 minutes, then he becomes a sensitive little flower who feels too pussy to participate in the seasonal fuck-dance festival, who also doesn't act on his desire for vengeance because he wants to be a family dad

>too pussy to participate in the seasonal fuck-dance festival, who also doesn't act on his desire for vengeance because he wants to be a family dad

Sounds like a real man, not the faggot zoomer idea of "man" you subscribe to.

Don't agree with that, he leaves his family just to get revenge or to protect them (but it's really just because he wants to go to Valhalla)

Yeah right, why don't you go sleep in your child's crib. coddling your child like a mother is what a zoomer would do

Is Dafoe any good or is it more of a cameo?

He abandons his revenge to raise kids, he returns to protect them. Abandoning his quest for vengeage was so retarded, considering he has been seething about it for more than a decade because blood honour was his only imprint as a child from his dad. Then he just forgets all that, oh and he also dreams that it is his daughter not his son that will be ruler because he just becomes that pussified for no reason

He was good but he's not in it that much

Oh yeah how did he know which one of his kids would become royalty? I guess Dafoe's skull spoke to him and told him about the maiden and all that shit but it would have felt more in tune with his character if he insisted on it being the son anyway. Also him and Olga's relationship was pretty wholesome but in the end he knocked her up and bailed on her, kek.

actually he abandons revenge to bang ayylmao, not even for kids making it all the more uncharacteristic

Never mind actually it was Bjork who told him

The body adapts to cold without adipose tissue to maintain metabolism. Look up Win Hoff and his training with cold.

It's not coming out in theaters in my country for months. How long does it normally take for an indie movie like this to have a decent quality torrent up?

I'd say maybe two or three months

Olga felt like the only sane woman in the entire film. Not that it has many female characters but Amleth's mom was a crazy fucking bitch and utterly insane in her depravity.

How did they manage to fit both her eyes in the same shot?

KEK

Attached: Hypertelorism.png (903x614, 507.19K)

I will not watch unless there long drawn out rape scenes

>My gf didn't like it
She lied. She flicked her bean to that pic and you know it.

you don't get it, the director forgetting the main character's motivation is a sign that you were watching an ARTISTIC film.

revenge is bad, but also good, but also kind of bad but also good really.

It has attempted rape

That's not good enough

Ugly retarded alien bitch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertelorism
damn nigga

Attached: 1631153001003.webm (500x500, 1001.54K)

She's sick

Any niggers in it?

It's kind of apples and oranges, but I enjoyed The Witch more

No

Not a single one

so is there anya nudity or what

There's a pretty long shot of her ass and it's not bad. Also some vagina and more ass in another scene.

Yeah you get to see her foofie. Pity she is still in full skeltal mode.

>hasn't cast a single black person in any of his movies
how long will he get away with it?

>too much mythology stuff
I like that shit so it was perfect for me
>she hated the ritual killings
they're vikings
>and thought the ending was too sad
it wasn't, amleth went to valhalla and his daughter will be a queen

Apocalypto shits on this pussy ass film.

Vikings = overrated faggots that worship cum drinking odin

wtf is this beastiality shit? white women need to stop shagging animals.