Why do zoomer and millennial women obsess over her so much when almost all the other major actresses of her time were...

why do zoomer and millennial women obsess over her so much when almost all the other major actresses of her time were bigger stars, better at acting, and starred in much better movies?

Attached: audrey-hepburn-gettyimages-517443052.jpg (1200x1200, 109.95K)

>she's just like me.

She's attractive and not fat. These are things zoomers find exotic & exciting.

none of the women of that era hold a candle to what we have today

Attached: 1649949609694.webm (862x1080, 2.92M)

Stylish, quirky and looks ‘classy’

>zoomer and millennial women
The only people I know who care about this bitch are my mom and grandma.

No Korean woman will ever love you

All plastic.

This, especially since mystery meat goblins have become the mainstay of modern muttmerican sex idols.

yeah, and they arent insects

Attached: 1647493670789.webm (884x978, 2.8M)

amouranth is so incredibly grotesque, seriously wtf user. literally any other white chick

I remember when there was an audrey hepburn tripfag on /adv/ in like 2009

I'm glad tripfags are gone, but I also hate wojak coal, gems are alright

>almost all the other major actresses of her time were bigger stars
>better at acting
>and starred in much better movies
All true, but it's still Audrey Hepburn, she had a certain type of beauty and charm that can't be matched

>obsess
Literally who

>grotesque
are you gay?

Attached: 1647500833380.webm (504x670, 400.57K)

fpbp, this is exactly the mindset

I hate thots as much as the next Imam but you have to be homosex to not be attracted to she.

She was the /fa/est elegant white bitch of her time. Inspiration for Mr. Givenchy himself. Made the LV Speedy bag a thing. Helped make Chanel little back dresses become a thing. That's why.

Attached: Atualizados recentemente5.jpg (1600x900, 237.79K)

she looks like she'd be fun to smack around

>She was the /fa/est elegant white bitch of her time.
lolno

Lolyes. Back before basketball ruined American culture

Attached: grace_kelly_audrey_hepburn_marilyn_monroe_style_icons.jpg (454x450, 24.63K)

But she really was. That guy is right

White women are so much prettier than other women I almost feel bad for the rest

even you don't believe what you're saying

Attached: white vs. korean brutality.jpg (2163x1337, 1.28M)

what is this suppose to prove??? the insect on the right has had tons of plastic surgery. 100% looks like a man without all the face paint as well

billie is just smiling

Because she possessed a beauty that has never been matched before or since.

She had it all. She had the natural grace of an aristocrat (which she was), accompanied with the down to Earth charm of a girl who had known suffering during the war.

She had the beautiful swan-like poise of a ballerina (which she was) but also the vulnerability of a child who had been abandoned by her Father.

Her presence was undeniable so much so that she won the Oscar for her first American Movie. Gregory Peck chose to share top billing with her in Roman Holiday because he recognised she was an icon before the World even knew her.

Her Life was shrouded in mystery because she opted to raise and look after her Children in Switzerland rather than live the Hollywood high life.

Then towards the end of her life she became involved in UNICEF, choosing to help the world's poorest and most vulnerable.

You will never have another Audrey Hepburn because the world that made her doesn't exist anymore. It's gone. That's why her ideal of femininity is still looked up to today by Young Girls who yearn to try and emulate her. When you take into consideration that she straddled the line between the Golden Age of Hollywood and Modern Cinema, she is herself the ultimate celebration of female beauty. It can never be captured better than within the Person of Audrey Hepburn, Hollywood Icon.

Attached: ah.jpg (400x478, 31.51K)

both look good to me, why be this autistic about it

Attached: 1648847208855.webm (800x958, 2.41M)

People have loved Audrey ever since she debuted in the 50s. My grandparents absolutely adored her and I remember my grandad telling me that besides her looks, the hardships she faced before becoming a movie star, the relatively quiet private life she led and the fact that she was actually charitable, very funny in private and an actual mother during an era when multiple marriages were becoming all too commons, besides her charming looks & acting ability, made her so damn popular.
My Granddad was a TV/Radio producer back in the 60s and met with many great stars of the era and he often said that Audrey was genuinely the most normal out of the hundreds he had met.

Also, I'm on my phone, so forgive my typos and punctuation errors.

zero makeup on here and she's never had surgery

Attached: 1626226786577.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

yup, literally looks like her brother or a male korean without the paint

thats why asians had to have such weird hair styles to distinguish themselves the men and women apart kek

sad, delusional white girl simp

Attached: iu natural.jpg (1231x876, 885.85K)

C'mon user, look at her personal pictures. She legit ugly as fuck. I agree her balloons are great, but that face was beaten by the ugly stick going at light speed. No wonder she gets only nigs to fuck her.

was that suppose to prove wrong? kek looks like a little asian boy

That’s a weird way to say that you eat man ass

You're either a huge faggot who cannot distinguish between a male or a female, or your eyesight is horrendous. Korean & Japanese women, a large chunk of them anyway, look more feminine than most American dogs that you need to be a biologist to tell what's what.

struck a nerve, eh bugman?

I love IU

I wish I was South Korean, you delusional faggot. I'm not the dude who posted the pics, but here to tell you that you're the triggered cock knobbler who needs to keep proving a point here so that you can go on pretending you're not in the closet.

Literally every single thread about Audrey Hepburn gets spammed by some stupid cunt posting Asian girls. Stop shitting up the thread you fucker.

>She legit ugly as fuck
That's fair enough if that's how you feel, but I disagree. Soft looking, blue eyed girls with big tits are pretty nice. So are petite, age defiant Korean women. It's all love user.

Attached: 210413_ROLLING_STONE_03_0636_v5.jpg (1523x1800, 1.89M)

because she's just so fucking perfect , her charm , the way she carries herself, and overall femininity is unmatchable, FUCK YOU OP

she was a soft spoken qt

user its not fair to compare a coalburner to someone that does physical activity everyday

Hooks have to spend thousands and go through multiple total anesthesias to look white, it's pathetic.

also I like how she inspired catwoman

Attached: 4722.jpg (873x1153, 186.76K)

she was just born looking like this, not a dollar spent

Attached: heejin natural.jpg (1436x1024, 620.14K)

This. No women are this skinny anymore. Bunch of fat whores these days.

t.ranny

Kino

>it's another user posts a bug eyed insect boy with no secondary sexual characteristics thread

I can't even-

Attached: a1.jpg (508x553, 43.67K)

Bitches just looked better back then

Attached: grace-kelly.jpg (1200x675, 88.57K)

this thread is dedicated to a twig woman

Attached: 1532007255283.webm (1410x1038, 2.86M)

IU comes from a poor family. She was born pretty and talented.

Most beautiful woman of all time DESU

True!

Attached: 1619968816598.jpg (1717x981, 609.46K)

Fun fact. Her parents were Nazi sympathizers.

Attached: Audrey Hepburn's mother gushing about Nazi Germany.png (500x1257, 109.6K)

Kind of ironic that they went on to produce a Woman who is the very definition of an Aryan beauty (no racist).

Catwoman was created when Audrey was 11. That's just artists drawing from irl people.

that is what I meant by inspired, that particular 2000s rendition of her. the character has also taken cues from ava gardner and grace kelly.

Attached: 91iEG0YtK9L.jpg (1686x2560, 914.04K)

Seed oils and processed foods have degraded our genetics. Look up Weston Price's work on diet and bone structure.

>literally looks like her brother or a male korean without the paint
Other way around, their men looking like women is why asian ladyboys are popular

you dont know the half of it bud

Attached: 1593946475882.jpg (475x629, 29.94K)

white roasties are attracted by her fake sophistication and classiness white roasties have no soul they are looking to the past on how to fake having one but only on the most superficial level because this is who they are

Attached: 1646075385401.jpg (764x767, 41.92K)

/thread

Attached: D9E46D70-9BB2-493A-8E6A-11CE899300B0.jpg (651x960, 64.28K)