IRL kinos that need adaptation

>Gary Ridgeway was convicted of 49 murders
>in court he never emoted as the families of the women he killed cursed and swore at him
>that changed when a calm, Christian man took to the stand and said "Gary, you are forgiven"
>the monster was moved to tears

youtube.com/watch?v=t4GCFv57hUk

Attached: 1637400752648.jpg (481x638, 23.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL8xIi3kyGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats why the white race is dying.

errrr you are saying you dont believe in kike on a stick......

The dude that waited at the airport for the guy that molested his kid then shot him point blank. King.

Unironically based. Cunnyfags need to fear a point blank round to the face.

the fact that you are able to "forgive" someone who murdered your daughter is just a massive cope over not having to deal with overwhelming grief
its probably for the better though, if you manage to become less hateful bitter and griefstruck, and to move on with your life, then sure but i dont think i would be able to do it

Grats, you understand the reason of forgiveness.

Cringe

>ask jesus if you should forgive someone seven times
>jesus says you should forgive them seventy times seven
So the 491st you can fuck them up?

that man has a strong spirit

Who's more cringe, the cuck forgiving the man who killed their daughter or the cuck crying to the cuck forgiving him? What's the alpha move in this situation?

I prefer this story

Attached: oof.png (537x644, 301.4K)

Pretty much this. Bunch of circumcised golems. Jews are right to call us cattle.

This is just some girl power shit
>YAAAS SMALL DICK MAN

Imagine being that big of a christ cuck lol

this looks like the typical Spielberg movie, even the pathetic score reminds me of john williams

Having a small dick and being laughed at about it surely will heal all the families he ruined! Yaaaas queen yasss.

Cope

Double cringe.

Stop posting. You contribute nothing.

Attached: 1645495516252.jpg (798x601, 350.64K)

forgiving someone is to forgive yourself
that said i still think you could kill this person and than forgive him for what he has done
simply forgiving him doesn’t change him he is still a predator that needs to be put out
after that you have to accept and forgive what has happend
many people grow bitter and resentful brooding in their dark thought
and most of the time the recipient of your hate will not notice it
but you will destroy yourself with that hate

>t. Moshe Greenblattowicz

>schindler's list
>cavatina
Such great songs on the guitar.

no, but it's still hilarious.

>seeing a story with various kino aspects
>this is your takeaway
Sad!

believe it or not but in real life coping is a valuable skill

oh fuck off serial killers of innocents deserve to be viciously tormented slowly to death, if you are defending him maybe you deserve such too

>That's why the white race is dying.
whites aren't going anywhere, the backlash from all this extreme liberalism will be enormous, i honestly believe, the death penalty will be brought back to Europe, to deal with all the niggers, we also will probably have more pronounced economic castes, as more and more niggers move to Europe, whites are still the owners of property, we will literally live of the niggers work, as long as they are too dumb to get into positions of power, whites will rule over the nigger working class, just as Jews rule the rest in America.

are you incapable of communicating without retarded meme cliches? social media truly was a mistake

is this the cope you tell yourself when you watched niggers rape and murder your wife and daughter?

What the fuck is up with your punctuation?

no-one is innocent. Also, you aren't going to torture a single damn thing so shut your fake-ass tough-guy act up and go watch a Marvel movie or whatever else pointless thing you were going to do.

>in order for the white race to not die, they need to act like niggers
bravo

This man gary ridgeway fucking swatted down 49 roastie whores

>here, have another

Attached: bernhard goetz.jpg (960x539, 242.48K)

>killed 49 prostitutes
>guilty

Forgiving people is cringe. Revenge is based.

you're schizophrenic

now keep that in mind next time you make a post

Christians are fucking faggots, holy shit

>I know you forced my child to die a painful, horrific, slow, agonizing death as they pleaded for mercy, but I know Jesus would forgive just like me!

Then acting like the sociopathic lunatic standing there feels anything more than an opportunity to look remorseful to the judge

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-20-at-10.58.45-AM.jpg (1200x627, 50.21K)

Sorry about the small penis, maybe next life

>Cunnyfag
He raped a boy retard.

yes i was coping and seething and looked exactly like a crying basedjak when that event occurred

this but unironically

I feel like it's pretty likely he was pretending in order to make himself look better. I know nothing about serial killers or psychology tho.

This is fucking dumb...

yea i get the psychological mechanism behind it especially in a case like this where i can only imagine i woudlnt know what to do with myself
but does it have to be forgiveness though? he brings god into it aswell, which is something i cant relate to i guess

I wouldn't discount the benefit of having your children alive and un-murdered.

Same shit

I imagine his lawyer had something to do with it.

>Gary, you've been staring at the carpet for the entire duration of the trial, pick a fucking victim and cry already

correction they were women not humans

Attached: 1635322147650.jpg (1488x1231, 255.16K)

Hating women is like hating animals, pointless

except american whites, most are not circumscised, middle easterners and africans are the most

>IRL kinos that need adaptation

Attached: 1437356984679.jpg (567x575, 62.09K)

Ridgeway was an extremely conflicted person. He was highly religious but at the same time he was low IQ and had a very high sexual drive and low impulse control. He hated prostitutes on an intellectual, superego level, because adultery and fornication is sinful, but he was also extremely attracted to them at a base level.

Hes a bit like Joaquin Phoenix' character from the Master, except he was also deeply religious. The religious superego was at a constant battle with his sexual drive (his Freudian Id) and constantly lost the internal battle as he went to prozzies and used their services for a long time even before he started killing them.

I believe he would have had an extreme version of post masturbation regret after every time he paid for a whore. It would probably develop into hate for the prostitutes and a way to alleviate some shame from his superego would be to kill them ("they seduced me, Im not at fault, now Im punishing them").

Ridgeway reacted like he did in the video because the "You are forgiven" resonated so strongly with the internal struggle he had within him his entire life, feeling like he had constantly sinned against god.

This is so mean, not to him but to normal men who have a small penis. It's basically random chance, there's nothing they could do to lengthen my penis and yet they're the laughingstock of the entire world. It's vile and wrong.

So it was selfish then, nothing to do with feeling remorse about the victim/daughter of the old man.

YAAASSS KWEEEEN

White race confirmed for reddit

Ironically mockery over manhood is likely to fuel male aggression.

Attached: Capture+_2022-04-15-17-49-31.png (720x637, 79.96K)

dude his lawyer probably told him to just show some god damn emotion so he did, like the sociopathic low-iq pea brain he is

also nobody really cares about serial killers unless their victims are interesting (i.e. rich white women). it's not even about body count.

think about how many hood niggers are literal serial killers, and nobody gives a shit. I just watched a soft white underbelly interview with a nigger who claimed to have killed 10-15 people, and the interviewer laughed and wished for him to keep out of prison.

here's how the totem pole of human value goes when applied to victims from lowest to highest:

>black men (literally nobody cares at all)
>black women
>various ethnic victims of both genders
>white men that are drug addicts, homosexuals, etc
>white women that are drug addicts, homeless
>white men that are normal people
>normal white women but ugly or poor
>attractive white women
>rich attractive white women

these correlate perfectly to how well known a serial killer is, with a few exceptions primarily to do with how attractive the killer is (jeffry dahmer), or the noteriaty (richard ramirez killed everyone but got well known because he caused a media frenzy as everyone was a target). randy kraft killed like 80 boys, nobody even knows his name because his victims were homosexual and drug addicts or homeless. That pig farm guy killed almost 50 women but he's barely known because they were heroin addict homeless prostitutes. Recently that canadian serial killer got caught but nobody cares because they were iraqi down low gay men.

but EVERYONE knows ted bundy. why? he killed rich attractive white women.

how about a kino about the american military

>In broad daylight, the four U.S. soldiers walked to the house, not wearing their uniforms, but wearing army-issue long underwear to look like "ninjas",[10] and separated 14 year-old Abeer and her family into two different rooms. Spielman was responsible for grabbing Abeer's 6-year-old sister, who was outside the house with her father, and bringing her inside the house.[17] Green then broke Abeer's mother's arms (likely evidence of a struggle that resulted when she heard her daughter being raped in the other room) and murdered her parents and younger sister, while two other soldiers, Cortez and Barker, raped Abeer.[18] Barker wrote that Cortez pushed Abeer to the floor, lifted her dress, and tore off her underwear while she struggled. According to Cortez, Abeer “kept squirming and trying to keep her legs closed and saying stuff in Arabic,” as he and Barker took turns holding her down and raping her.[19] Cortez testified that Abeer heard the gunshots in the room in which her parents and little sister were being held, causing her to scream and cry even more as she was being violently raped by the men. Green then emerged from the room saying, "I just killed them, all are dead".[20] Green, who later said the crime was "awesome",[21] then raped Abeer and shot her in the head several times. After the massacre, Barker poured petrol on Abeer and the soldiers set fire to the lower part of the girl's body, from her stomach down to her feet. Barker testified that the soldiers gave Spielman their bloodied clothes to burn and that he threw the AK-47 used to murder the family into a canal. They left to "celebrate" their crimes with a meal of chicken wings.[22]

>IRL kinos that need adaptation
Easy

Attached: sneedville.jpg (612x612, 105.9K)

We can do without him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL8xIi3kyGE
Meanwhile let's see how a negro woman composes themselves in this scenario